Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Introduce Yourself Talk about yourself and welcome others.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Introduce Yourself

Old 10-12-2012, 03:51 PM   #1
New Poster
8 posts
Mylochek is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 1
Points: 110, Level: 1 Points: 110, Level: 1 Points: 110, Level: 1
Level up: 47%
Level up: 47%, 40 Points needed Level up: 47% Level up: 47%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Mylochek

Hey Hey From Canada

Hey everyone. This site is great. I just found this site today believe it or not. The thrill of going after the high score is what I loved about arcade gameplay. This is a great site and I plan on having loads of fun here!
Old 10-12-2012, 04:01 PM   #2
1,627 posts
Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 49
Points: 40,598, Level: 49 Points: 40,598, Level: 49 Points: 40,598, Level: 49
Level up: 27%
Level up: 27%, 1,252 Points needed Level up: 27% Level up: 27%
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Josephjo

Re: Hey Hey From Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylochek View Post
Hey everyone. This site is great. I just found this site today believe it or not. The thrill of going after the high score is what I loved about arcade gameplay. This is a great site and I plan on having loads of fun here!
Welcome Mylochek. It's good that you like competition - I have a funny feeling a fellow Canadian may want his old score back!

Enjoy yourself!
Old 10-12-2012, 04:05 PM   #3
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 1,152 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

CrispyChicken

Welcome to RU!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 10-12-2012, 04:34 PM   #4
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

Welcome to RU. Let us know if you have any questions or comments.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:59 PM   #5
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

Do you guys have milk in bags there?
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 10-12-2012, 05:09 PM   #6
New Poster
8 posts
View Stats

Mylochek

We still do. We have it in bags, cartons and bottles. Bagged milk used to be very popular around here when I was growing up as a kid
Old 10-12-2012, 05:09 PM   #7
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

samejamesbond

Welcome to RU Mylochek, best site on the interwebs.

Remove Pootis
Old 10-12-2012, 05:14 PM   #8
Regular Poster
3,678 posts
elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 15,929, Level: 32 Points: 15,929, Level: 32 Points: 15,929, Level: 32
Level up: 44%
Level up: 44%, 621 Points needed Level up: 44% Level up: 44%

elrod21

Welcome Mylocheck! I'm sure you will enjoy it here.

So what part of Canada are you from?
Old 10-12-2012, 05:31 PM   #9
New Poster
8 posts
View Stats

Mylochek

Quote:
Originally Posted by elrod21 View Post
Welcome Mylocheck! I'm sure you will enjoy it here.

So what part of Canada are you from?
I'm fro mthe East Coast, Nova Scotia.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:36 PM   #10
Regular Poster
3,678 posts
elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 15,929, Level: 32 Points: 15,929, Level: 32 Points: 15,929, Level: 32
Level up: 44%
Level up: 44%, 621 Points needed Level up: 44% Level up: 44%

elrod21

Ah so the other end of the map from me. Well, once again Welcome!
Old 10-12-2012, 05:39 PM   #11
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylochek View Post
I'm fro mthe East Coast, Nova Scotia.
I'm on PEI, I lived in Dartmouth for about 5-6 years, welcome to the site.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 10-12-2012, 05:50 PM   #12
New Poster
8 posts
View Stats

Mylochek

Ahh a west coaster. Always great to meet fellow Canadians
Old 10-12-2012, 06:16 PM   #13
Regular Poster
706 posts
ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 25
Points: 9,075, Level: 25 Points: 9,075, Level: 25 Points: 9,075, Level: 25
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 675 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Send a message via AIM to ARedLetterDay Send a message via MSN to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Yahoo to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Skype™ to ARedLetterDay

ARedLetterDay

+1 (+1/-0)     

All these years and Nova Scotia STILL sounds like an RPG location.
Welcome to RU, fellow gamer!

Comments

i thought it was european

"his voice swayed with the kindness of devils."

Games in Progress (Name [System, company, year released]: Location Ingame / Current Objective)

Old 10-12-2012, 06:26 PM   #14
IGBYgate 2014
2,040 posts
Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 38
Points: 24,433, Level: 38 Points: 24,433, Level: 38 Points: 24,433, Level: 38
Level up: 91%
Level up: 91%, 217 Points needed Level up: 91% Level up: 91%

Barra

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your stay
Old 10-12-2012, 08:12 PM   #15
Kuma Shock
2,253 posts
Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 36,698, Level: 46 Points: 36,698, Level: 46 Points: 36,698, Level: 46
Level up: 84%
Level up: 84%, 252 Points needed Level up: 84% Level up: 84%

Wolf

welcome to the site mylochek
Old 10-12-2012, 08:53 PM   #16
6,652 posts
joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 49
Points: 40,908, Level: 49 Points: 40,908, Level: 49 Points: 40,908, Level: 49
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 942 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

joz

WElcome to RU! We actually have a decent amount of Canucks here in the site. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us just about anything.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:28 PM   #17
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

RU Joe

+1 (+1/-0)     

Hi Mylochek, and welcome to Retro Uprising, the best site on the net!
Is your username also a Hockey maneuver?

Comments

Leave it to a canadian to think of that, ;)
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 10-12-2012, 09:31 PM   #18
New Poster
8 posts
View Stats

Mylochek

It could be used for one, but sadly its just name I quickly made up one day while thinking of a new username many moons ago.
Old 11-22-2012, 02:39 PM   #19
Regular Poster
104 posts
cheetah32p is in the starting lineupcheetah32p is in the starting lineupcheetah32p is in the starting lineupcheetah32p is in the starting lineup
View Stats
Level: 8
Points: 887, Level: 8 Points: 887, Level: 8 Points: 887, Level: 8
Level up: 87%
Level up: 87%, 13 Points needed Level up: 87% Level up: 87%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

cheetah32p

I'm in Alberta, Canada. I'm enjoying this site a lot. I'm very happy with it. Thanks to everyone who mentioned this site to me. "Unclechicken!" :-). I have type 1 diabetes too and have had this disease for 22 years of my life. I was hoping to make a few friends here on the site. :-). I hope to win something maybe one day online or get sent something if that happens.
Old 11-22-2012, 03:27 PM   #20
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Yo.
Old 11-22-2012, 07:40 PM   #21
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetah32p View Post
I have type 1 diabetes too and have had this disease for 22 years of my life.

Welcome to RU.
Old 11-22-2012, 07:56 PM   #22
Kat with the hat
Game Mod
1,139 posts
KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 11,211, Level: 27 Points: 11,211, Level: 27 Points: 11,211, Level: 27
Level up: 63%
Level up: 63%, 339 Points needed Level up: 63% Level up: 63%

KATZ

thats great DB, XD

@cheetah dont take offence if we joke about anything, it just means you're accepted by us ;D
Old 11-22-2012, 08:22 PM   #23
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46
Level up: 7%
Level up: 7%, 1,406 Points needed Level up: 7% Level up: 7%

CatalystiCam

Welcome to the site! I happen to be yet another Canadian here.

Quote:
I'm in Alberta, Canada. I'm enjoying this site a lot. I'm very happy with it. Thanks to everyone who mentioned this site to me. "Unclechicken!" :-). I have type 1 diabetes too and have had this disease for 22 years of my life. I was hoping to make a few friends here on the site. :-). I hope to win something maybe one day online or get sent something if that happens.
Welcome as well! I grew up in Alberta, In Calgary & Edmonton. Living near Vancouver now, but still cheering for the Oilers :P
Old 11-22-2012, 11:40 PM   #24
Donor
163 posts
Bluej is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 26
Points: 10,363, Level: 26 Points: 10,363, Level: 26 Points: 10,363, Level: 26
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 287 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%

Bluej

Welcome to RU Mylochek. Have fun!
Old 11-23-2012, 11:07 AM   #25
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Tails

Welcome.