Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 07-04-2012, 08:02 PM   #1
Regular Poster
202 posts
danielpbone@yahoo.com play's well with othersdanielpbone@yahoo.com play's well with others
View Stats
Level: 13
Points: 2,075, Level: 13 Points: 2,075, Level: 13 Points: 2,075, Level: 13
Level up: 17%
Level up: 17%, 375 Points needed Level up: 17% Level up: 17%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

danielpbone@yahoo.com

Daniel P Bone Questions

I don't see any Centipede/Millipede game like that even that it have so many (other) video games to play, I would like them to add in this very particular Coin-Op game: A Millipede/?ipede game with other plants to shoot besides just mushrooms, as grass, dandelions, clovers, etc., and other insects to shoot, are worms, ladybugs, moths, caterpillars, flies, wasps, etc.

Do you know if can invent or add in coin-op Millipede game like this (later in the future)?
If they can, then let me know if it will take either about a month, several months, or a year to add in that very new Millipede game that it's all set for me to play.
Old 07-04-2012, 08:21 PM   #2
Regular Poster
202 posts
danielpbone@yahoo.com play's well with othersdanielpbone@yahoo.com play's well with others
View Stats

danielpbone@yahoo.com

A Liberator game problem

When I play that Coin-op game Liberator on Retro Uprising, it only go up to level 22, beyond that, it freezed & sets to the point where it starts all over.
Can they fix this Coin-op Liberator game for me?
Do you know how long or how many days it will take until this game is all fixed?

And there's few other games that freezed too.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:42 PM   #3
Regular Poster
Donor
Game Mod
1,123 posts
RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 15,883, Level: 32 Points: 15,883, Level: 32 Points: 15,883, Level: 32
Level up: 40%
Level up: 40%, 667 Points needed Level up: 40% Level up: 40%

RevJ

Re: A Liberator game problem

My understanding of MAMETesters at 00501: liberatr: Select any wave above 16 (19 or 22) and the game resets on the planet screen. - MAME Testerssuggests that this emulation issue was fixed in MAME v 0.146

Retro Uprising probably supports an earlier version of MAME (v 0.106?) so you could either play the game outside RU using a newer version of MAME, or wait to see if RU changes to a newer MAME.
Old 07-05-2012, 07:34 AM   #4
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Kong

Re: A Liberator game problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevJ View Post
Retro Uprising probably supports an earlier version of MAME (v 0.106?)
v0.143.

Other than that RevJ is correct.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:52 PM   #5
Regular Poster
202 posts
View Stats

danielpbone@yahoo.com

Problem with Retro Uprising at the Library

To Administrator:
I see that you banned the IP Address on Retro Uprising at the Library, not home.

What do I have to do in order to appeal the/my banned IP Address, for me to access the RU Video Games again at the Library?
Old 07-05-2012, 08:04 AM   #6
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65

Kong

Re: Problem with Retro Uprising at the Library

I unbanned your IP.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:03 AM   #7
Regular Poster
202 posts
View Stats

danielpbone@yahoo.com

Problem with Retro Uprising at the Library

At the Clinton Township Library, when I try the Retro Uprising game site there, I got this message: "Sorry. The Administrator has banned your IP Address. To contact the Administrator, click HERE", and same to my LapTop at home too; then I speak to one of IT Person there, and about several days later, it was tooken off, and about several days later when I went back to that library, that message came back again, but just at the library this time, I can still access games in Retro Uprising just on my LapTop now, and can you tell why is that - Can't access Retro Uprising games just at library?

At that Library, can you tell what I have to do or like where to go and type in something, maybe just anything that will tell or get the Administrator to unban the/my IP Address, or to appeal the banned IP Address or something, so I can Access into playing these Retro Uprising games at that library too?
Old 07-05-2012, 10:37 AM   #8
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
View Stats

Kong

Threads merged.

Your IP was banned before because you repeatedly asked the same question over and over even after being given the answer.

Do not repeatedly ask questions that have already been answered.

I unbanned your library IP. It should be fixed now. If you are still having problems then click this link - What Is My IP - Shows Your IP Address - on the computer that is banned. Copy your IP address from there and paste it here so I know which IP needs to be unbanned.
Old 07-05-2012, 02:26 PM   #9
Regular Poster
202 posts
View Stats

danielpbone@yahoo.com

What day was that, that you just unbanned my Library IP Address, then I can track from my calendar that's somewhere after that when I couldn't get games from Retro Uprising when I tried it at the library?
Old 07-05-2012, 04:53 PM   #10
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
View Stats

Kong

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpbone@yahoo.com View Post
What day was that
07-05-2012, 09:04 AM EST

Scroll to the bottom of the page. You will see a message box followed by a button that says "Post Quick Reply". Use that to reply to conversations, INSTEAD of clicking the "New Thread" button every time.

Thanks.
Old 07-05-2012, 04:44 PM   #11
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

@Danielpbone@Yahoo.com - STOP MAKING NEW FORUM THREADS. I just deleted a few of them and Kong has had to deal with others you made. We are trying to help you but you're getting on our nerves. If you continue to get on our nerves we will just ban you, do you understand?
Old 07-05-2012, 09:51 PM   #12
Regular Poster
202 posts
View Stats

danielpbone@yahoo.com

+1 (+1/-0)     

Should I search for the question that I have typed in, to type in another question that goes with that question I previously asked, & type it to that page?

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

I don't know if I can search the question I already asked myself, I don't know if I can find my question(s) just from the Forum. Can you find (all) the questions that I posted (here)?

Comments

Ya got spunk
Old 07-05-2012, 11:40 PM   #13
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

+1 (+1/-0)     

How about this. Post all your questions in here, one at a time, and we'll try to help you. If you make lots of different topics it will confuse and annoy people.

Comments

+1
Old 07-06-2012, 07:18 PM   #14
Regular Poster
202 posts
View Stats

danielpbone@yahoo.com

It just cut me off from the "Chat - Retro Uprising", I tried entering in my Username and Password again, then it said "User or IP is banned", and when I enter these back in again, it goes on for a few seconds, then now I got tooken back off again. Is it that, I did typed in the right address, but one of that just got banned - is this right?
Then why did my User or IP got banned from the Chat - Retro Uprising?
I may see that it's not the whole Retro Uprising site that I just got banned from.

Last edited by danielpbone@yahoo.com; 07-06-2012 at 07:22 PM..
Old 07-06-2012, 08:06 PM   #15
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
View Stats

Kong

+1 (+1/-0)     

Daniel. I am sorry but I have to tell you something that you are not going to like.

You ask too many questions. And you repeat your questions after they have already been answered. And you don't have a good understanding of how the internet works.

You have repeated your questions about Retro Uprising on sites such as ask.com and answer.yahoo.com so many times that now when someone searches for Retro Uprising in sites like Google they are shown hundred of your questions on repeat. That greatly annoys me.

I will make you a deal...

You may play all of our games and you may ask questions 1 at a time in the our forum as long as you do not ask questions that we have already answered.

In exchange I want you to stop asking questions about Retro Uprising on all of the answer websites that you belong to. And you can not ask questions in our chat room and you can not email me questions.

Let me know if you understand and accept this deal. If you have questions about this deal you can use the reply box below to ask.

Comments

patience of a saint
Old 07-06-2012, 09:14 PM   #16
Regular Poster
202 posts
View Stats

danielpbone@yahoo.com

After I type a question, post quick reply, does that go into the forum?
Old 07-06-2012, 09:36 PM   #17
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
View Stats

Kong

Yes.
Old 07-07-2012, 10:31 AM   #18
Regular Poster
202 posts
View Stats

danielpbone@yahoo.com

To clearly decide on the deal, I will just tell you this, you type in if that's what I cannot do, and the other ones to do additionally:
I can now play all the Retro Uprising at home on LapTop/computer, & at the Library?
I will type question only in the quick reply box, but only the question I haven't asked yet?
After I finished typing something in the Quick Reply box, do I wait till someone answer this before I will type in another?
But I will wait till this is replied before doing another question down below.

Last edited by danielpbone@yahoo.com; 07-07-2012 at 10:33 AM..
Old 07-07-2012, 10:35 AM   #19
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
View Stats

Kong

Yes.
Old 07-07-2012, 09:11 PM   #20
Regular Poster
202 posts
View Stats

danielpbone@yahoo.com

Kong,
I see that there's something I just did (that I probably shouldn't of done) when I get the Library IP Address and didn't realize that this happened, and I don't know if you'll still unban the/my Library IP when I give you the Library IP Address (I see that the home & Library IP are 2 different addresses. Then I don't know if you'll accept this, what you might say about this, or what may happen later if I tell you what I just did when I search the IP Address there, if I was going to agree with your deal. See if you'll think this is still okay if you see this or tell you this - Should I tell what I did there (library's computer) when I was getting the address to copy, & see what we will do from there? Then I will copy the Library IP Address to you.

Last edited by danielpbone@yahoo.com; 07-07-2012 at 09:14 PM..
Old 07-04-2012, 10:15 PM   #21
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 58
Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58
Level up: 21%
Level up: 21%, 1,598 Points needed Level up: 21% Level up: 21%

ZedIsDead

Re: A new Millipede game

Retro Uprising does not create games. Maybe someone with a little ROM-hacking experience can help you out, but the chances of that happening are slim to none.
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!

Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!

Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!

Old 07-05-2012, 08:38 AM   #22
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
View Stats

Kong

Re: A new Millipede game

Very Similar games
Millipede Centipede
» Game Boy
Millipede » Atari 5200
Millipede » Atari 2600
Millipede » Coin Op
Millipede » Nintendo
Centipede » Game Boy Color
Centipede » Atari LYNX
Centipede » Atari 7800
Centipede » Atari 5200
Centipede » Atari 2600
Centipede » Coin Op
Centipede » ColecoVision
Centipede » Game Boy
Slither » Coin Op
War of the Bugs » Coin Op
Sssnake » Atari 2600
Imago » Coin Op
4 Fun in 1 » Coin Op

Less similar but not entirely different games
Beezer » Coin Op
Funky Bee » Coin Op
Insector » Coin Op

Last edited by Kong; 07-05-2012 at 10:22 AM..
Old 07-05-2012, 09:33 AM   #23
Regular Poster
202 posts
View Stats

danielpbone@yahoo.com

Cheat mode for coin-op games

On Retro Uprising, is there any kind of cheat mode you can find for the Coin-op (Arcade) Robotron, Centipede, Missile Command, Berzerk, etc.

If you find it, let me know what I have to click in within these Coin-op (Arcade) games.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:53 AM   #24
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
View Stats

Kong

Re: Cheat mode for coin-op games

Click the "aradeOX Full Mode" link.
Once the game loads press Tab.
In the menu you can change "AutoFire" and "Dip Switches"

Those are the only cheats.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:39 AM   #25
Regular Poster
202 posts
View Stats

danielpbone@yahoo.com

For Coin-op (Arcade) War of the Bugs

On Coin-op (Arcade) War of the Bugs, see if there's any other settings you can find from Dip Switch for bonus guy(s); that's a very long way off that you have to score way over to 500,000 points just to get one bonus guy, and the other one I see for bonus guy is more farther out yet.