Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 10-31-2009, 05:14 PM   #1
Regular Poster
233 posts
JKool is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 10
Points: 1,255, Level: 10 Points: 1,255, Level: 10 Points: 1,255, Level: 10
Level up: 78%
Level up: 78%, 45 Points needed Level up: 78% Level up: 78%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

JKool

Worst movie

What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 05:18 PM   #2
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

Re: Worst movie

fireproof
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 11-01-2009, 01:31 AM   #3
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
fireproof
Anything with that moron Kirk Cameron in it must be garbage. I've heard of this movie but the plot outline steered me clear of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJB
Mortal Kombat: Annihilation

Total joke of a film.
I actually liked that one. It's better than Street Fighter with non american Guile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_riesen
GI JOE....channing tatum is a terrible actor...considering a wayans bros. is way better than him
I agree. I thought his acting was so bad it made this bad movie even worse. Also whichever Wayans brother was in that movie wasn't much better. The only good part was Snake Eyes.

I've seen many horrible movies but the only one I can think of atm is Citizen Cain. I don't care about it's historical importance, it's a dull piece of crap and I wasted my time watching it.
Old 11-01-2009, 03:13 AM   #4
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I've seen many horrible movies but the only one I can think of atm is Citizen Cain. I don't care about it's historical importance, it's a dull piece of crap and I wasted my time watching it.
you just have no idea how groundbreaking that movie was is all
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 11-01-2009, 03:24 AM   #5
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

Quote:
you just have no idea how groundbreaking that movie was is all
Did you miss the part where I said I don't care about that? I fully understand why it's considered groundbreaking but besides that the movie is dull, boring and overrated - imo of course.

Btw I really don't think being groundbreaking means anything about the quality of the movie, if it's tedious to watch and I don't enjoy it I can still appreciate it's impact.
Old 11-01-2009, 04:46 AM   #6
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%

DrunkN

Quote:
Did you miss the part where I said I don't care about that? I fully understand why it's considered groundbreaking but besides that the movie is dull, boring and overrated - imo of course.

Btw I really don't think being groundbreaking means anything about the quality of the movie, if it's tedious to watch and I don't enjoy it I can still appreciate it's impact.
Dull and boring don't cut it in this topic Dudey. We're going for the worst.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:51 PM   #7
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Quote:

yeah your right it was boring
kong on Bronies:

Old 11-03-2009, 02:53 PM   #8
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Level: 21
Points: 6,081, Level: 21 Points: 6,081, Level: 21 Points: 6,081, Level: 21
Level up: 48%
Level up: 48%, 369 Points needed Level up: 48% Level up: 48%
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom

TrakMastaTom

Quote:
fireproof
You watched this movie wrong. I watched it with a group of people and thought it was absolutely hilarious.

Also, most of you people are ridiculous with your picks.

It's hard for me to pick a worst movie, because I really like bad movies. My least favorite movies are movies that are just OK.
TMT Raps

Quote:
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 10-31-2009, 05:24 PM   #9
funk wizard
6,007 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 349 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Demon-Mask

I would have to go with Meet the Spartans, that was very lame, and very unfunny.
Old 10-31-2009, 06:04 PM   #10
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

samejamesbond

Mortal Kombat: Annihilation

Total joke of a film.

Remove Pootis
Old 10-31-2009, 06:47 PM   #11
1,757 posts
Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33
Level up: 92%
Level up: 92%, 93 Points needed Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Mareeps

i think the title was dont mess with the zohan.
too many lame sex jokes, and the movie centered around some guy working at a salon
Old 10-31-2009, 06:51 PM   #12
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by brawlmaster12344 View Post
i think the title was dont mess with the zohan.
too many lame sex jokes, and the movie centered around some guy working at a salon
dude! you dont mess with the zohan is in my top 5 favorite comedies possibly number 2 right behind tommy boy. sandler really redeemed himself with this one.
kong on Bronies:

Old 11-01-2009, 09:49 AM   #13
1,757 posts
Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33
Level up: 92%
Level up: 92%, 93 Points needed Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Mareeps

Quote:
dude! you dont mess with the zohan is in my top 5 favorite comedies possibly number 2 right behind tommy boy. sandler really redeemed himself with this one.
yeah, i know some people that loved it, but it just didnt work for me
Old 10-31-2009, 06:52 PM   #14
117 posts
the_riesen is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 12
Points: 1,585, Level: 12 Points: 1,585, Level: 12 Points: 1,585, Level: 12
Level up: 17%
Level up: 17%, 415 Points needed Level up: 17% Level up: 17%

the_riesen

prolly get some flak for this but

GI JOE....channing tatum is a terrible actor...considering a wayans bros. is way better than him

oh and Kill bill prolly ties it.
ive been missing so long, even the memes have memes.
Old 10-31-2009, 08:44 PM   #15
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

Kugyince

Kill Bill 2 was a total let down but the first movie was quite amazing.

As for me: The Barbarians was so, so bad it was great.

Old 10-31-2009, 08:59 PM   #16
Regular Poster
168 posts
mario90s has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
Level: 13
Points: 2,180, Level: 13 Points: 2,180, Level: 13 Points: 2,180, Level: 13
Level up: 40%
Level up: 40%, 270 Points needed Level up: 40% Level up: 40%

mario90s

Batman & Robin! The Big Stinker!!!!!!!
Old 11-01-2009, 01:57 AM   #17
Regular Poster
486 posts
OldTimer is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 12
Points: 1,545, Level: 12 Points: 1,545, Level: 12 Points: 1,545, Level: 12
Level up: 9%
Level up: 9%, 455 Points needed Level up: 9% Level up: 9%

OldTimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser View Post
As for me: The Barbarians was so, so bad it was great.
That movie was awesome and I never really found and bad in it. (1987 version not the 1960)

It even had the comedian from UHF, that cuts his finger off, in it. (moosehead,lol)

This movie was bad: Double Trouble (1992/I)

Last edited by OldTimer; 11-01-2009 at 01:59 AM..
Old 10-31-2009, 09:25 PM   #18
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Tails

Zohan was great, however, no movies come to mind that I've seen that I thought were bad... wait The Dark Knight, it was so boring for me.

Old 10-31-2009, 09:43 PM   #19
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

DrunkN

Worst Movie?

Definately Simon Sez. Absolutely no doubt, it's a horrible straight to video movie that I saw on T.V. once with my dad. Boy did we have a time and a half making fun of it.
Old 11-01-2009, 04:56 AM   #20
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62

Tails

lmao, Dudey.

Old 11-01-2009, 05:21 AM   #21
5,572 posts
View Stats

DrunkN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
lmao, Dudey.
What about Dudey?
Old 11-01-2009, 05:34 AM   #22
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
View Stats

Tails

Sounds like a pet name for Dudebro. :P

Old 11-01-2009, 05:41 AM   #23
5,572 posts
View Stats

DrunkN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
Sounds like a pet name for Dudebro. :P
I don't think the names are very hard to come up with Tai-Tai.
Old 11-01-2009, 05:59 AM   #24
Donor
912 posts
Dojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,034, Level: 28 Points: 12,034, Level: 28 Points: 12,034, Level: 28
Level up: 54%
Level up: 54%, 416 Points needed Level up: 54% Level up: 54%

Dojah

Last Action Hero......Very bad movie. Mask 2. Cat in the hat. Speed 2. Rollerball. Scream 1,2,3.
Old 11-01-2009, 11:49 AM   #25
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Kong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojah View Post
Last Action Hero
I liked it when it came out. There was a contest to see who could find the most continuity mistakes. I thought that was cool when I was 15.