Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 03-14-2020, 11:24 AM   #1
Regular Poster
202 posts
danielpbone@yahoo.com play's well with othersdanielpbone@yahoo.com play's well with others
View Stats
Level: 13
Points: 2,075, Level: 13 Points: 2,075, Level: 13 Points: 2,075, Level: 13
Level up: 17%
Level up: 17%, 375 Points needed Level up: 17% Level up: 17%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

danielpbone@yahoo.com

Re: Daniel P Bone Questions

When I use the Game Genie to set the "Super Nintendo" of "Super Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back" to Almost Invincible; then should it be my guy to be set to almost invincible? And when I set it to that, I'm not able to destroy any of arctic bears or the boss'es energy - do you know why it's that? And do you know any way of how would this be fixed to set just my guy to be almost invincible?

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

On other threads I posted in, 3 other threads still didn't get answered yet.
Do you can answer from 3 of my other threads?

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

What are all the button controllers for Super Nintendo from the keyboard I have to push?

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

The one who just answered me here:
I don't know if I need to view my thread find list, then I may put in another new thread here, & that they don't want me to post about this site on other sites, and then I may/would send a private massage to one/any of the other User here if that will be okay?

---------- Post added 03-09-2020 at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-08-2020 at 01:28 PM ----------

Then I will now create a new thread & type a private message to a person here by tomorrow-

---------- Post added 03-14-2020 at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-09-2020 at 02:59 PM ----------

I had other questions-about a Super Star Wars that have a problem with a Game Genie code - that I typed in one other forum on the other page from here.
Is Kong available here?