Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 08-27-2014, 02:56 PM   #1
Regular Poster
234 posts
Ballas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
Level: 26
Points: 10,151, Level: 26 Points: 10,151, Level: 26 Points: 10,151, Level: 26
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 499 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Send a message via Skype™ to Ballas

Ballas

Craft Beers

Does anyone brew their own beer. I find it facinating and wish I discovered it ages ago. I will send pics of my brewing kit soon. I have completed 2 batches, a German Larger and a Ginger Flavoured Beer. They are great! Came out perfect. Im just brewing off the brewing kits for now. Next up will be a Strawberry and Pear Cider. I calculated and it costs me $0.33 usd per beer! I dont bother buying the beer from the shops as mine honestly tastes better...
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Koos van Dyk (KVD)
aka Ballas

When someone says "STOP"
I never know if its IN THE NAME OF LOVE,
HAMMERTIME, or if I am supposed to
COLLABERATE AND LISTEN...
Old 08-27-2014, 04:11 PM   #2
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

Re: Craft Beers

I'd like to give it a try at some point.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 08-27-2014, 05:33 PM   #3
Kat with the hat
Game Mod
1,139 posts
KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 11,211, Level: 27 Points: 11,211, Level: 27 Points: 11,211, Level: 27
Level up: 63%
Level up: 63%, 339 Points needed Level up: 63% Level up: 63%

KATZ

+1 (+1/-0)     

Kong made dumpster wine if that counts

Comments

Yeah i remember reading that
Old 08-27-2014, 07:36 PM   #4
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KATZ View Post
Kong made dumpster wine if that counts
It doesn't just count it beats it. Making wine from discarded food is pro level DIY.
Old 08-27-2014, 06:58 PM   #5
Regular Poster
Donor
Game Mod
333 posts
Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 24
Points: 8,646, Level: 24 Points: 8,646, Level: 24 Points: 8,646, Level: 24
Level up: 75%
Level up: 75%, 204 Points needed Level up: 75% Level up: 75%

Krendall

Make it a dark lager and send some over. I'm a Wisconsin man, so I'd say I'm qualified to taste test.
Old 08-28-2014, 04:41 AM   #6
Regular Poster
234 posts
Ballas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats

Ballas

I wouldn't mind owning some of these glasses. I am sure any drink will taste good in these :-)

I have attached a pic of my starter kit as well, works like a charm.
Also attached a pic of my bottles for my last batch of Ginger Flavoured Beer.

The alcohol content s about 5.5%.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	stylish-beer-glass-for-blokes.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	3550  Click image for larger version

Name:	copper-tun-starter-brewery-kit[2]qw.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	3551  Click image for larger version

Name:	20140820_185521.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	202.1 KB
ID:	3552  
Koos van Dyk (KVD)
aka Ballas

When someone says "STOP"
Old 09-01-2014, 09:32 PM   #7
Regular Poster
1,660 posts
david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,745, Level: 23 Points: 7,745, Level: 23 Points: 7,745, Level: 23
Level up: 62%
Level up: 62%, 305 Points needed Level up: 62% Level up: 62%

david man45

I buy craft beer from a friend of mine, I'm actually waiting on his next batch. He brews it organically and I pay him well. His beer is the best I've ever had.
Old 09-02-2014, 03:19 AM   #8
Regular Poster
234 posts
View Stats

Ballas

Quote:
Originally Posted by david man45 View Post
I buy craft beer from a friend of mine, I'm actually waiting on his next batch. He brews it organically and I pay him well. His beer is the best I've ever had.

I agree with the quality of the beer and the taste. You can not get that from any mass producer of beer. I used to think it's dodgy brewing your own beer but my eyes have opened up to see that it is safe, tasty and exclusive.
Koos van Dyk (KVD)
aka Ballas

When someone says "STOP"
Old 09-19-2014, 02:12 AM   #9
Regular Poster
234 posts
View Stats

Ballas

Here is a pic of my Ginger Flavoured Beer that is ready to sample
Came out very nice, it's summer here now so these go down well.

Also a beer tatsing event's glass mat and what was on the menu for the night, the dessert was cool
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140917_194216.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	136.4 KB
ID:	3619  Click image for larger version

Name:	20140917_192328.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	162.6 KB
ID:	3620  Click image for larger version

Name:	20140909_195645.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	3621  
Koos van Dyk (KVD)
aka Ballas

When someone says "STOP"
Old 09-30-2014, 11:49 PM   #10
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 58
Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58
Level up: 21%
Level up: 21%, 1,598 Points needed Level up: 21% Level up: 21%

ZedIsDead

My buddy and I tried making our own beer with a kit. It actually turned out pretty well.
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!

Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!

Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!