Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 09-22-2009, 06:23 AM   #1
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Dudebro

+9 (+9/-0)     
Forum personalities

Flame Warriors Home

Not sure if you guys have seen this yet but I think it's pretty funny. A few of them reminded me of people here and I figured it'd be funny to find out how we all see each other. Some of these are kinda mean but I think most of us can handle it.
I'll start, this one reminded me of JoeGrotowski. No offense to MrGrotowski of course.
Klaxon

Tenser?
Evil Clown

Comments

Last edited by Dudebro; 09-22-2009 at 06:27 AM..
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:26 AM   #2
Donor
815 posts
Smittycal is kissing everybody's bum just rightSmittycal is kissing everybody's bum just rightSmittycal is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,364, Level: 23 Points: 7,364, Level: 23 Points: 7,364, Level: 23
Level up: 15%
Level up: 15%, 686 Points needed Level up: 15% Level up: 15%

Smittycal

Re: Forum personalities

Some of those are just plain hilarious and the pictures are priceless. I wonder where I fit in
http://www.scuffletown.org/wp-content/image/neverends1.gif
Old 09-22-2009, 08:27 AM   #3
Donor
2,621 posts
jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 36
Points: 20,604, Level: 36 Points: 20,604, Level: 36 Points: 20,604, Level: 36
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 546 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%

jim5cents

dudebro
Troglodyte

not for the description, just for the beard

count
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/ent.htm

sez
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/garble.htm

Last edited by jim5cents; 09-22-2009 at 08:36 AM..
Old 09-22-2009, 10:01 AM   #4
Regular Poster
1,000 posts
count100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 4,839, Level: 20 Points: 4,839, Level: 20 Points: 4,839, Level: 20
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 911 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

count100

I tell ya what jim. That was not that bad of a description of myself on here. But rest assured I am always around.

Last edited by count100; 09-22-2009 at 10:03 AM..
Old 09-22-2009, 11:51 AM   #5
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

RU Joe

Dudebro, I am shocked that you think that picture could be associated with me since he has no tinfoil hat on.

This one seems to be quite popular:

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Now that I think about it, I wanted to say that my REAL personality is very close to that of Cranky Kong (if any of you don't know who he is, he is a 'narrator' of sorts from the Donkey Kong Country series of games on the SNES)
hence my current avatar.

Maybe Statler and Waldorf are also a part of this old fart.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:07 PM   #6
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%

DrunkN

+3 (+3/-0)     

Justin
Ferrous Cranus

Kong and Dudebro
Philosopher

Tenser
Kung-Fu Master

Cam3ron Gamenguru and myself
Big Cat

Sabby
Nanny

Comments

Old 09-22-2009, 04:12 PM   #7
Donor
2,680 posts
sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 38
Points: 24,248, Level: 38 Points: 24,248, Level: 38 Points: 24,248, Level: 38
Level up: 83%
Level up: 83%, 402 Points needed Level up: 83% Level up: 83%

sabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja View Post
Sabby
Nanny
Yeah, that's me. I would have preferred a different title though.
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:11 PM   #8
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 77,506, Level: 61 Points: 77,506, Level: 61 Points: 77,506, Level: 61
Level up: 36%
Level up: 36%, 13,044 Points needed Level up: 36% Level up: 36%

Winnebagel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Flame Warriors Home

Not sure if you guys have seen this yet but I think it's pretty funny. A few of them reminded me of people here and I figured it'd be funny to find out how we all see each other. Some of these are kinda mean but I think most of us can handle it.
I'll start, this one reminded me of JoeGrotowski. No offense to MrGrotowski of course.
Klaxon

Tenser?
Evil Clown
Great topic DB. I had never seen any of those, but they were really fantastic!

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 09-22-2009, 04:26 PM   #9
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

DrunkN

+2 (+2/-0)     

Sez
Jekyl and Hyde

Winnebagel
Eagle Scout

Timberwolf
Duelists

Dojah
Tireless Rebutter

Tails
Fanboy

Ninjatiamat
Therapist

TrakMastaTom
Bong

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

PFL and LunaAngelRose
Artiste

Jim5cents
Yuk Yuk

Joe Growtoski
Warrior Page

BlueJ
Bliss Ninny

If I missed any other regulars right now let me know.

Comments

Last edited by DrunkN; 09-22-2009 at 04:36 PM.. Reason: Called TrakMastaTom MacLethal.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:07 PM   #10
Donor
2,621 posts
jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

jim5cents

kong - God

xerq granite - Acne

cassidy - Strumpet

cameron (circa 1 yr ago) - Newbie

tenser - Netiquette Nazi (oops, Godwins)
Old 09-22-2009, 07:22 PM   #11
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

RU Joe

Drunkninja:
Re: JoeGrotowski - Warrior Page
Yep, that's about it.

Dudebro (Re Klaxon) that's not mean so don't worry about it.
I have a pretty thick skin.
BTW you guys the tinfoil hat is kept in the top drawer and only taken out for special announcements.

Thanks for having a good sense of humor about it, you guys rock.
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 09-22-2009, 10:48 PM   #12
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63

Dudebro

@DN- I showed my GF the Philosopher and she took issue with one part in particular-
"he is also slow to anger, and when he deigns to join in the fray he is considerate of other opinions."

Here's another that reminds me of Tenser-
Perv

Here's one for samejamesbond-
Fanboy
Not the whole thing obviously but some stuff like-
"Fanboy’s compulsion makes him very easy to identify, but it also arms him with supernatural tenacity"

I'm surprised no one compared me to this one yet-
Atheist
I love the picture.

Last edited by Dudebro; 09-22-2009 at 10:51 PM..
Old 09-23-2009, 12:20 PM   #13
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,413, Level: 28 Points: 12,413, Level: 28 Points: 12,413, Level: 28
Level up: 96%
Level up: 96%, 37 Points needed Level up: 96% Level up: 96%
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank

sezthemank

Wow I am both of them things!
How does It work?

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is
Old 09-23-2009, 01:50 PM   #14
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

RU Joe

Sezthemank:
Quote:
Wow I am both of them things!
How does It work?
It's like the old 'Dungeons and Dragons' board game, where there are many different characters with their own attributes.
In this case they suggest some basic personality traits of the various characters and also some common alliances and rivalries between them.

I feel that they are a bit too specific and RU personalities seem to be more complex and can be associated with more than just one of these.

For example, I know from only having read the descriptions once that I am more than just a Klaxon....
It is likely the same goes for many others, like yourself for example.

Anyhow it's my turn to roll the 60- sided die.
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 09-23-2009, 02:32 PM   #15
Donor
2,621 posts
View Stats

jim5cents

i believe there might be a bit of a horoscope effect here as well. the descriptions are obviously generalization, but someone might be a piece of it, believe that it applies to them.
Old 09-23-2009, 02:53 PM   #16
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats

sezthemank

Coolio
Im gonna check the site out!

But my dawggg Is
Old 09-23-2009, 02:54 PM   #17
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

samejamesbond

Of course Dudebro is the one to point it out

But in reallity it's solely about Captain Falcon and Squall.
My friends really got me into them.

Sorry about disruptions on site if you think I'm a jerk Dudebro...

Unlike the Fanboy thing, I almost always use data to back my statements up.

Last edited by samejamesbond; 09-23-2009 at 03:01 PM..

Remove Pootis
Old 09-23-2009, 08:53 PM   #18
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Quote:
Originally Posted by samejamesbond View Post
Of course Dudebro is the one to point it out

My friends really got me into them.

Sorry about disruptions on site if you think I'm a jerk Dudebro...

Unlike the Fanboy thing, I almost always use data to back my statements up.
Nah you're not a jerk at all, just a fanboy. But, your "data" is just youtube videos of ridiculous things(like Cpt Falcon anime crap).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squall
nobody knows me well enough on here... and dont now just look for "whiner" on that site!
I think it's safe to say you fall into the Fanboy description as well, squall.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:12 PM   #19
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

samejamesbond

Quote:
Nah you're not a jerk at all, just a fanboy. But, your "data" is just youtube videos of ridiculous things(like Cpt Falcon anime crap).
That video has more than enogh to argue about:

If you noticed, the explosion generated by the Falcon Punch
travels at a speed faster than the speed of light, which is
incomperable by todays technology let alone a human being.

Also recoil would be massive with that amount of energy possibly
exeding the net weight of Squall's sword, yet Captin Falcon was strong
enough to hold in place.

Also in Super Smash Brothers Brawl with the inclusion of Sonic the Hedgehog,
one can judge Captain Falcon's running speed (Sonic runs at over 769 mph) which can be fair to say Captain Falcon runs between 450-500 mph, making him the Fastest Human being in gaming.

Also Captain Falcon has the ability to set people on fire with his elbow and electricute people with his knee at will (Pyro and Electro Kinesis).

And in closing arguement in the end of F-Zero GX Captain Falcon killed multiple
deities.

I rest my case.

Remove Pootis
Old 09-23-2009, 10:20 PM   #20
5,572 posts
View Stats

DrunkN

Quote:
Originally Posted by samejamesbond View Post
Also Captain Falcon has the ability to set people on fire with his elbow and electricute people with his knee at will (Pyro and Electro Kinesis).
This is incorrect, he has small pads on his elbow and knee that are hard to spot but once found it is clear that the pads are not a part of his legs or arms.

You can kind of see the knee here

And the elbow is most definitely visible here
Old 09-23-2009, 03:07 PM   #21
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
View Stats

sezthemank

Acne
Is Xerq

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Eagle Scout
Is Winnebagel

But my dawggg Is
Old 09-23-2009, 03:16 PM   #22
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

RU Joe

Samejamesbond:

Quote:
I believe you are lost.
(like I get in here sometimes)
Captain Falcon and Squall were hanging out over in the 'best thread EVER!', remember?

BTW I know I make pretty bad mistakes like that too and at times I fall a few steps behind in here... I only hope someone understands what I mean even when I am so far behind in the thread I begin to look like a 'Necromancer'?

I will be the first to say it:
at times I must have looked like 'Jerk' with a twist of 'Ferrous Cranus' a few flakes of 'Godzilla'
(and even 'Compost' with 'Bong' sauce), but I am learning from you guys how to play nicely....
( Click to show/hide )

Old 09-23-2009, 04:29 PM   #23
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
View Stats

samejamesbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGrotowski View Post
Samejamesbond:

I believe you are lost.
(like I get in here sometimes)
Captain Falcon and Squall were hanging out over in the 'best thread EVER!', remember?

BTW I know I make pretty bad mistakes like that too and at times I fall a few steps behind in here... I only hope someone understands what I mean even when I am so far behind in the thread I begin to look like a 'Necromancer'?

I will be the first to say it:
at times I must have looked like 'Jerk' with a twist of 'Ferrous Cranus' a few flakes of 'Godzilla'
(and even 'Compost' with 'Bong' sauce), but I am learning from you guys how to play nicely....
Before I wasn't but now I am,
could you please care to explain?

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Quote:
I'm surprised no one compared me to this one yet-
Atheist
I love the picture.
Looks like a Metal Slug enemy when he realizes you're attacking.

Remove Pootis
Old 09-23-2009, 03:19 PM   #24
Regular Poster
901 posts
Squall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan club
View Stats
Level: 17
Points: 3,768, Level: 17 Points: 3,768, Level: 17 Points: 3,768, Level: 17
Level up: 80%
Level up: 80%, 82 Points needed Level up: 80% Level up: 80%
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Squall

+1 (+1/-0)     

nobody knows me well enough on here... and dont now just look for "whiner" on that site!

Comments

Old 09-23-2009, 04:32 PM   #25
Regular Poster
612 posts
laserboy1134 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 5,619, Level: 20 Points: 5,619, Level: 20 Points: 5,619, Level: 20
Level up: 89%
Level up: 89%, 131 Points needed Level up: 89% Level up: 89%

laserboy1134

This thing made me laugh pretty hard. +1 for posting it. Anyway, anyone know who I am?
<br />Help me raise my Habamon!<br /><br /><br /><br />Link: Well Exscuuuse Me princess!