Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

Old 06-14-2010, 02:55 AM   #1
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 7,624 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Seahawk

E3 2010 - Nintendo

This is a thread where you can discuss all things about Nintendo for this years E3.

Their press conference is June 15, 9:00 A.M. PST.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:22 AM   #2
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Slime Slayer

Re: E3 2010 - Nintendo

Well I'm guessing the 3ds will big the big product this year, maybe some DQ 10 footage if were lucky, that will probably be next year though considering 9 isnt even out here yet.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 06-14-2010, 04:01 AM   #3
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Tails

Something good please!

Old 06-14-2010, 12:45 PM   #4
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

Kugyince

Predictions:

Zelda Wii
Metroid: Other M Wii
Pikmin 3 Wii
Wii Party (crap)
Vitality Sensor (crap)
Touch Screen adapter for the Wii
Nintendo 3DS
Golden Sun DS
Pokemon Black & White DS
Super Scribblenauts DS
Mario Kart 3DS

You can watch the Nintendo presentation live, Tuesday 9am PST here:
E3 2010

Old 06-14-2010, 01:19 PM   #5
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser View Post
Predictions:
Touch Screen adapter for the Wii
E3 2010
What's this? Do mean like a DS to Wii? Like the Advance to Gamecube?
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 06-14-2010, 01:49 PM   #6
funk wizard
6,007 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 349 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Demon-Mask

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser View Post
Golden Sun DS
That was announced quite a while ago, but it never went anywhere.
I would play that game though, I did enjoy the first Golden Sun game.
Old 06-14-2010, 01:53 PM   #7
1,757 posts
Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33
Level up: 92%
Level up: 92%, 93 Points needed Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Mareeps

I hear Zelda Wii is going to be easier than the other Zelda games "to be accessable to more people" *sigh*
Old 06-14-2010, 02:27 PM   #8
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Seahawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-Mask View Post
That was announced quite a while ago, but it never went anywhere.
I would play that game though, I did enjoy the first Golden Sun game.
That was announced at last year's E3, aside from screenshots in Nintendo Power I haven't seen any other info on it yet. I do not think the project is dead (yet).
Old 06-14-2010, 02:32 PM   #9
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63

Kugyince

I wanted to watch this but now I'll be out of town tomorrow.

Old 06-14-2010, 02:34 PM   #10
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62

Tails

I wanna watch this, wonder if I can get a friend to watch with me?

Old 06-14-2010, 09:26 PM   #11
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb2ZYeC4OPM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Metroid: Other M - Trailer 3[/ame]

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit reveal trailer released

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EYJFopKx3Y&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Need for Speed Hot Pursuit E3 Reveal Trailer[/ame]

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

New GoldeneEye 007 remake confirmed.
Dailymotion - GoldenEye 007 -First Trailer- [Nintendo Wii] - Giochi

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-JMGaF0UXw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - [Wii] Trailer - Swords[/ame]

Old 06-14-2010, 09:38 PM   #12
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

So is that it for Nintendo at E3? Metroid might be cool but all I saw was a cutscene so who knows. Swords looks alright but it seems to be little more than a tech demo.
Old 06-14-2010, 09:39 PM   #13
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Need for speed will probably rock, and the new Golden Eye will have the fanboys jumpin.
kong on Bronies:

Old 06-14-2010, 09:40 PM   #14
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63

Dudebro

So another boring racer and another boring FPS, anything else?
Old 06-14-2010, 10:00 PM   #15
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

Nintendo's E3 isn't until tomorrow. These were just sneak peeks released tonight.

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOjDQybFGws&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Rayman Origins - E3 Announcement Trailer![/ame]

Old 06-14-2010, 10:10 PM   #16
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Now why couldn't that have been a new 2-d zelda?
kong on Bronies:

Old 06-14-2010, 10:27 PM   #17
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

The metroid is a mix 2.5d and fps, I'm having a fanboygasm over the game play footage.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-7P56ND0U8]YouTube - Metroid: Other M Trailer (w/ Gameplay)[/ame]

Old 06-14-2010, 10:46 PM   #18
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

The footage at the 56 second mark has me exited, problem is besides that they show about 7000 different camera angles, I'm not convinced yet. Also I need a bigger t.v.

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 AM ----------

Graphically looks great though.
kong on Bronies:

Old 06-15-2010, 12:02 AM   #19
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6U-9_ba8Lk&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Raving Rabbids: Travel In Time - Wii - E3 2010 Trailer (UK)[/ame]

Old 06-15-2010, 03:14 AM   #20
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
View Stats

Tails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
So another boring racer and another boring FPS, anything else?
..and DB says to quit my hating on Xbox.

Old 06-15-2010, 03:20 AM   #21
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
..and DB says to quit my hating on Xbox.
I'm not hating on the Wii. So far only Metroid seems worth getting and the other games are boring. They may be good but they're nothing special or exciting. I hope they got something big coming but I won't hold my breath.
Old 06-15-2010, 03:27 AM   #22
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Nintendo will come through.

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

Also were you referring to Golden Eye and NFS? Golden Eye was revolutionary and the game play holds up to this day, and that NFS trailer was super sweet. (although I do beleive this is a remake from the "hot pursuit" I used to have on my playstation.)
kong on Bronies:

Old 06-15-2010, 03:28 AM   #23
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
View Stats

Seahawk

Is anyone going to be watching the Nintendo conference? I have class so I can't watch and take notes live like I did in the Microsoft one =(.

If no one feels like being the notekeeper I'll post highlights after I see a replay.
Old 06-15-2010, 03:30 AM   #24
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

I'm in class too dagnabbit!!!>: (>
kong on Bronies:

Old 06-15-2010, 03:36 AM   #25
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Quote:
Also were you referring to Golden Eye and NFS? Golden Eye was revolutionary and the game play holds up to this day, and that NFS trailer was super sweet. (although I do beleive this is a remake from the "hot pursuit" I used to have on my playstation.)
Yeah I meant them. I know Goldeneye was great but that doesn't mean this one will automatically be awesome. It looks like it might be good but I didn't see anything special in the video.
I'm not a fan of NFS so it does nothing for me really.