Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > RU IGBY2 Team

Old 06-23-2015, 02:26 PM   #51
On Vacation
Donor
Game Mod
Administrator
734 posts
krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 25
Points: 9,301, Level: 25 Points: 9,301, Level: 25 Points: 9,301, Level: 25
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 449 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

krehztim

Re: IGBY2 Game selection

What are the rules on point farming/leeching? The more I play Changes, the more I see you could hang around, leaving 1 dot left, and just killing bugs for as long as you can avoid the stupid owl.
Old 06-23-2015, 02:34 PM   #52
Kuma Shock
2,253 posts
Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 36,698, Level: 46 Points: 36,698, Level: 46 Points: 36,698, Level: 46
Level up: 84%
Level up: 84%, 252 Points needed Level up: 84% Level up: 84%

Wolf

no leeching or farming
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 03:27 PM   #53
Donor
Game Mod
573 posts
QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 16,051, Level: 32 Points: 16,051, Level: 32 Points: 16,051, Level: 32
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 499 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

QAOP Spaceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by krehztim View Post
The more I play Changes, the more I see you could hang around, leaving 1 dot left, and just killing bugs for as long as you can avoid the stupid owl.
Aw, what?

I've been really getting into this, up to 92000 odd and it's cheatable?

Are you 100% sure, Tim? Even after level 6 when everything speeds up?

This was going to be one of my three, but if there are issues...

Old 06-23-2015, 04:03 PM   #54
On Vacation
Donor
Game Mod
Administrator
734 posts
krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

krehztim

I just tried the 1st 2 levels, leaving one dot. Enemies get faster, owls get more frequent, so it does get harder, but I got 40k on level 1. I would think after level 6, it'd be too hard. I'll play around a little more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QAOP Spaceman View Post
Aw, what?

I've been really getting into this, up to 92000 odd and it's cheatable?

Are you 100% sure, Tim? Even after level 6 when everything speeds up?

This was going to be one of my three, but if there are issues...

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

My bad. I didn't cheat long enough. The changable branches or whatever they are do eventually become permanent.
Old 06-23-2015, 04:18 PM   #55
Donor
Game Mod
573 posts
QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

QAOP Spaceman

Quote:

My bad. I didn't cheat long enough.
Cheat for longer, RU teammates!!!!

Quote:
The changable branches or whatever they are do eventually become permanent.
This is good news. Vote back on, then

Old 06-29-2015, 12:39 AM   #56
Regular Poster
91 posts
DJWheels play's well with othersDJWheels play's well with others
View Stats
Level: 12
Points: 1,870, Level: 12 Points: 1,870, Level: 12 Points: 1,870, Level: 12
Level up: 74%
Level up: 74%, 130 Points needed Level up: 74% Level up: 74%

DJWheels

A little off topic here, but I find it a bit disheartening to see us lose some of our past tournament players to TG. Everyone has their own reasons I'm sure, but I can't help but get annoyed to see the "keepers of integrity of all scores" over there offering gifts to the top scorers. Why don't we all just jump ship and go play for TG so they won't have anyone to compete against. We can all come home with a prize.....for beating nobody!
Old 06-29-2015, 02:15 AM   #57
Donor
Game Mod
573 posts
View Stats

QAOP Spaceman

I wouldn't feel too disheartened, DJWheels, though I understand what you mean.

We'll keeps our heads up and our teeth gritted.

It's a bit unfair to single out TG for criticism here, I feel. Everyone's free to sign up wherever they like. Our highest scoring player from last year is playing for PNS, and we've also lost some top people to Marp, and Aussie Arcade, as well as TG.

Meh. We'll soldier on.

Also, Team TG are far from being the favourites in this particular event. One of the world's best all-round players has just signed up for CAGDC, so anything could happen.

Those hoodies may never be worn

Old 06-29-2015, 08:45 AM   #58
IGBYgate 2014
2,040 posts
Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 38
Points: 24,433, Level: 38 Points: 24,433, Level: 38 Points: 24,433, Level: 38
Level up: 91%
Level up: 91%, 217 Points needed Level up: 91% Level up: 91%

Barra

Super Contra is a weird pick considering 4 of MARP's team members have finished the game before, and none of ours have (well not that I could find)

Also we are going to find ourselves in the same situation as with Contra during the last contest (the one before Yolympics) where multiple people finished the game, their scores only separated by how much leeching they did. (The result was everyone who finished the game was considered as #1 and then the rest were counted normally)

Edit: upon further reviewal it looks as though there is an invisible timer (a giant fireball comes out). Point 1 is still valid tho

Last edited by Barra; 06-29-2015 at 08:49 AM..
Old 06-29-2015, 10:54 AM   #59
On Vacation
Donor
Game Mod
Administrator
734 posts
View Stats

krehztim

Now I'm thinking we should have also voted on the 1 game we can't stand, because Super Contra would've definitely gotten my vote.
Old 06-29-2015, 03:32 PM   #60
Regular Poster
2,122 posts
TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 24
Points: 8,725, Level: 24 Points: 8,725, Level: 24 Points: 8,725, Level: 24
Level up: 85%
Level up: 85%, 125 Points needed Level up: 85% Level up: 85%

TodayIsForgotten

Super contra is a very easy game and as barra mentioned there are areas where you can leech. Its a bad pick even if it is a good game.

2015 Yolympics Champs - Team Penis
Old 06-29-2015, 03:36 PM   #61
Kuma Shock
2,253 posts
Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Wolf

we took it out
Old 06-29-2015, 03:51 PM   #62
Regular Poster
243 posts
bald bull intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.bald bull intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.bald bull intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.bald bull intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.bald bull intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.bald bull intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.bald bull intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 10
Points: 1,238, Level: 10 Points: 1,238, Level: 10 Points: 1,238, Level: 10
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 62 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%

bald bull

Quote:
Originally Posted by TodayIsForgotten View Post
Super contra is a very easy game and as barra mentioned there are areas where you can leech. Its a bad pick even if it is a good game.
for you is very easy everything in the world
Old 06-29-2015, 07:10 PM   #63
Regular Poster
2,122 posts
TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 24
Points: 8,725, Level: 24 Points: 8,725, Level: 24 Points: 8,725, Level: 24
Level up: 85%
Level up: 85%, 125 Points needed Level up: 85% Level up: 85%

TodayIsForgotten

Quote:
Originally Posted by bald bull View Post
for you is very easy everything in the world
*pinches your cheeks*

small sample size

Super Contra
trigger heart exelica
but you're right. Super Contra is not a very easy game. Contra is. Super Contra is just, easy. (:

2015 Yolympics Champs - Team Penis
Old 06-30-2015, 10:28 AM   #64
Regular Poster
104 posts
cheetah32p is in the starting lineupcheetah32p is in the starting lineupcheetah32p is in the starting lineupcheetah32p is in the starting lineup
View Stats
Level: 8
Points: 887, Level: 8 Points: 887, Level: 8 Points: 887, Level: 8
Level up: 87%
Level up: 87%, 13 Points needed Level up: 87% Level up: 87%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

cheetah32p

Can I be on team RU instead of DKF? Or is it too late?
Old 06-30-2015, 10:52 AM   #65
IGBYgate 2014
2,040 posts
Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Barra

Nevermind.
Old 06-30-2015, 11:28 AM   #66
Kuma Shock
2,253 posts
View Stats

Wolf

I thought we banned jcb for IGBY? for what happened last time
Old 06-30-2015, 03:55 PM   #67
Donor
355 posts
Sawys intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Sawys intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Sawys intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Sawys intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Sawys intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Sawys intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 18
Points: 4,119, Level: 18 Points: 4,119, Level: 18 Points: 4,119, Level: 18
Level up: 68%
Level up: 68%, 131 Points needed Level up: 68% Level up: 68%

Sawys

I think Kong should be in the igby 2 just to play street fighter 2 championship edition :-)

Sawys dit Sébastien GIRAUD, admin de MAMESCORE et membre de MAMESCORE (ARCADEHITS.NET), MARP, TWINGALAXIES, JVRM et RETRO UPRISING :-D
Old 06-30-2015, 06:42 PM   #68
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

Kugyince

So when can I start playing DK3?

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Also, Kong's dead.

Old 06-30-2015, 06:43 PM   #69
IGBYgate 2014
2,040 posts
View Stats

Barra

Whenever you want.
Think it actually starts in 3 hours
Old 07-12-2015, 02:37 PM   #70
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Kong

The rumors of my death have been slightly exaggerated.

Is this still going on? Too late to sign up?
Old 07-12-2015, 02:54 PM   #71
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 58
Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58
Level up: 21%
Level up: 21%, 1,598 Points needed Level up: 21% Level up: 21%

ZedIsDead

IGBY is running until August 8th, but it's too late to sign up now.
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!

Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!

Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!

Old 07-12-2015, 06:55 PM   #72
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Tails

Quote:
Originally Posted by kong View Post
the rumors of my death have been slightly exaggerated.

Is this still going on? Too late to sign up?
he has risen!!!!