Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 03-17-2015, 09:03 PM   #1
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 58
Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58
Level up: 21%
Level up: 21%, 1,598 Points needed Level up: 21% Level up: 21%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

ZedIsDead

+1 (+1/-0)     
Re: Nostalgia Critic: The Room

Wiseau just did an AMA over on Reddit, the entire thing is hilarious and worth a read. The best thing about it is that he has someone else actually writing his responses(Wiseau is answering questions over the phone), and that person decided to spell the words so that it sounds like Wiseau himself.

Some highlights:

Redditor: Any news on the James Franco film of the making of The Room? Have you met with him? What do you think of that project?

Wiseau: Aw, I support him 100% perfect. He is very cool guy. But at this time, we have agreement, I cannot talk about it. He is very dedicate actor. We have a lot in common James Dean for example. Next question!

Redditor: How did you make your millions Tommy?

Wiseau: Okay! That's good question!Well first of all - if you look at background, you work hard, you make money. It's no secret, okay? You work VERY hard, you make money.
Well I work very hard, 24/7, several days a week, okay?
And the specific how I make monies will be in book. THE DISASTER ARTIST by Tommy Wiseau, when I write it soon. Yes.

Redditor: What do you make of the mystery around your origins? Are you surprised?

Wiseau: Well, you know, we're all curious. We all live in America, and we are all curious bout people, who they are, where they come from. I'm very private person, I keep that way, that's my choice. I am America, I keep that way. Thank you for asking that.

Redditor: Hi Mr. Wiseau, thank you for being here today! My question is, are you planning to make any form of prequel/add-on to The Room?

Wiseau: Yes. We are doing sequel. And also 3-d, eventually.

Redditor: Have you ever heard the speculation that you're DB Cooper? If so, where did you hide the 727? (relevant xkcd)

Wiseau: Uh... neowww, but what people speculate is incorrect referencing. Not familiar with that. Looking right now, they are wrong, let's put it that way.

Redditor: Hi Tommy! Thanks so much for doing this AMA. My question is, if you could go back in time and re-do "The Room", start to finish, is there anything that you would do differently? (PS thanks for the underwear that come with The Room scripts!)

Wiseau: Yeah, well, thank you for the script, yes. We sell the script with undewerear. I design the underwear. Not just the leather jacket, but to respond to your question, definitely - definitely the aspect of what we are doing is entertainment. That's what we do. That's all I want to say.

The whole AMA is comedy gold:
Tommy Wiseau, creator of THE ROOM and the new TV show THE NEIGHBORS, available now on Hulu. AMA! : IAmA

Comments

This good interview, thank you for posting that.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!

Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!

Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!