Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Minecraft

Old 08-14-2021, 02:57 PM   #1
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Dudebro

Looking for ppl for Xbox/Windows MC

I've been playing MC on Xbox / PC with my kids and it's great but it gets a little lonely with just us. I was wondering if any of you guys have these versions and would like to check out our survival server. At the moment I don't have a mic(kids broke it first week) but I plan on getting one. That being said I have no problem not voice chatting too, I actually kinda prefer it.

The only rules are-

No griefing(pranks are ok)
Nothing inappropriate(my kids are under 10)
Play to have fun. This is casual and for fun.

My Xbox name is Unyobro, send me a friend request if you want to jump right on.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2021, 09:59 PM   #2
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 29
Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29
Level up: 99%
Level up: 99%, 14 Points needed Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Send a message via Yahoo to StarfoxFan2009

StarfoxFan2009

Re: Looking for ppl for Xbox/Windows MC

I think i have both the Windows 10 and Java version. Lemme check.

*EDIT*

I have Bedrock version or w/e Windows 10's version is called. My GT is JediPandaren (My older sister's idea lmao)

Last edited by StarfoxFan2009; 08-14-2021 at 10:07 PM.. Reason: adding XboxTag
Old 08-15-2021, 11:07 AM   #3
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63

Dudebro

You should be able to play with us sometime if you want. Friend request sent.

Btw if you guys search for me or see a request and my first name is Linda, that's still me but using my wifes email.
Old 08-15-2021, 12:31 PM   #4
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46
Level up: 7%
Level up: 7%, 1,406 Points needed Level up: 7% Level up: 7%

CatalystiCam

I've been thinking about this the other day. Remembering how nice it was to have a server of like 8 of us or so. I don't have these versions, but I am running a realms on Java PC if you ever want, hit me up. I'll let you know if I snag the bedrock version ever, but juggling 2 worlds with life right now would be rough.

Good to hear from ya anyways!

Best,

Cam

P.S. Hit me up as well if anyone wants in on realms as well. Only got like myself playing usually. Possibly 1-3 others.
Old 08-16-2021, 12:50 AM   #5
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

@SFF- I'm glad you joined us tonight and I hope you had fun. Sorry for the rough start at spawn. When we started our server we quickly made a nether portal so we could travel far away. We currently have three spots we're working on-
1. snow village
2. Island with a water temple and huge coral reef nearby.
3. Generic oak forest village that has a stronghold under it.

We also got a spot next to a woodland mansion but it's crazy far from spawn and not really worth the marathon run to get there. Feel free to build wherever you want of course but if you want to join us that's where we'll be.

Btw sorry again if my kids were bugging you with chat and stuff they're just excited to have someone else on the server. They weren't even letting me play

@Cam- Go ahead and post the Java one here so we can check it out.
Old 08-16-2021, 09:46 PM   #6
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

CatalystiCam

DB - Realms works a little different. I need peoples usernames for java MC, and then I can send an invite to the server through the launcher. You should be able to join at any point after that. It's some sort of more officially supported server. Just easier at this point honestly.
Old 08-17-2021, 09:36 AM   #7
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Uh, I think you just need to invite me as unyobro then.
Old 08-17-2021, 02:08 PM   #8
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

StarfoxFan2009

my Java MC account is StarfoxFan2009 @Cam

@DB it's no problem. At least they were more polite than my oldest nephew was when we played Minecraft on 360. he would go out of his way to blow my houses up

Last edited by StarfoxFan2009; 08-17-2021 at 02:11 PM..
Old 08-17-2021, 06:47 PM   #9
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Glad to see you again today. I feel bad again though because you got roped into a pillager raid right after you logged in. It was totally your fault and you got what you deserved but I still feel bad

Btw are you not able to play on PC? I know from personal experience how frustrating typing with a controller is so I'm trying to avoid making you reply too much. Let me know what you want to do on the server. I already told my kids you probably just want a casual place to chill and build but correct me if I'm wrong. My oldest son wants us all to gear up and fight stuff like the wither/dragon/ect. Let me know if you're interested in any of that.
Old 08-17-2021, 08:21 PM   #10
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
View Stats

StarfoxFan2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Glad to see you again today. I feel bad again though because you got roped into a pillager raid right after you logged in. It was totally your fault and you got what you deserved but I still feel bad

Btw are you not able to play on PC? I know from personal experience how frustrating typing with a controller is so I'm trying to avoid making you reply too much. Let me know what you want to do on the server. I already told my kids you probably just want a casual place to chill and build but correct me if I'm wrong. My oldest son wants us all to gear up and fight stuff like the wither/dragon/ect. Let me know if you're interested in any of that.
I have been playing on PC. I just have a Xbox One controller plugged in lol. It takes time to switch from that to type on the keyboard lol. I wouldn't mind getting gear together to fight things in between rounds of building haha.
Old 08-18-2021, 09:26 AM   #11
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Oh ok I'll just chat away then.

You just let us know what you wanna do. We come up with new stuff to do every time we log in. That's why we have 5 different spots thousands of blocks from each other. Thank god for nether shortcuts.
Old 08-20-2021, 04:07 PM   #12
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

Invites sent out! I'll let you know if I get the Xbox one going, but this is probably best on one location for sure
Old 08-21-2021, 09:41 PM   #13
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Thanks Cam I'll check it out tomorrow sometime.
Old 08-22-2021, 04:28 PM   #14
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

Also, does the Switch do crossplay with your other one? Probably a more likely one if I can swing it.
Old 08-23-2021, 11:45 AM   #15
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

As far as I know Bedrock edition can cross play with console/device and Win10 versions of MC. I'm not sure how to add friends from Switch to Xbox, for example, but it seems like it's totally possible.

The older version of MC on Console will not cross play, even with MC Bedrock edition.
Old 08-28-2021, 12:26 AM   #16
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
View Stats

StarfoxFan2009

Sorry i haven't been around to play more. Between helping my sister and BiL watch their kids while they work, and dealing with a busted A/C unit has left me a bit worn out.
Old 08-28-2021, 04:58 PM   #17
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

No worries bro we haven't been playing much either. School is starting so we're gonna have even less time. That being said though anytime you see me online in MC just jump right in or send a msg if you need an invite. We sometimes play on creative worlds but if you're not into that we can switch to survival.
Old 08-28-2021, 09:00 PM   #18
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
View Stats

StarfoxFan2009

Creative's just as good as survival haha.
Old 08-31-2021, 10:15 AM   #19
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

it's fine. I had to stop and drop everything after school suddenly cost double what it has in past years
Old 11-05-2021, 07:57 PM   #20
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

Kugyince

If only I had bedrock and not the Java version.

Sadness.

Still play to this day when work permits though.

Old 11-08-2021, 12:59 PM   #21
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

If someone got a Java server going I'd be happy to derp around with you guys again.