Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

Old 06-19-2015, 06:53 PM   #751
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Kugyince

Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread

The fighting game machine is an arcade cab. EVO purists don't even like the PC.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 06-19-2015, 10:26 PM   #752
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugyince View Post
The fighting game machine is an arcade cab. EVO purists don't even like the PC.
In Japan.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 06-21-2015, 10:14 PM   #753
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Tails

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0E7V25Y5ro"]Super Smash Bros for Wii U: Town and City 'The Force' Glitch - YouTube[/ame]

The zero suit samus glitch sure is interesting...

Old 06-23-2015, 05:51 PM   #754
Regular Poster
477 posts
Belmontzar play's well with othersBelmontzar play's well with others
View Stats
Level: 10
Points: 1,252, Level: 10 Points: 1,252, Level: 10 Points: 1,252, Level: 10
Level up: 76%
Level up: 76%, 48 Points needed Level up: 76% Level up: 76%
Activity: 10%
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%
Send a message via Yahoo to Belmontzar Send a message via Skype™ to Belmontzar

Belmontzar

Hey everyone, sorry I have been gone, been talking alot on smashBoards lately. SO glad both Roy and Lucas came back, and RYU is alot of fun as well. AHH hoping to see Snake come back eventually, and well.. that will round out all of my main player characters from the entire smash series XD.
But yeah if we are talking about Impossible characters who will probabl never get it, but who id pay to play anyway.
[besides a castlevania Rep.]
Id say teh biggest long shot character I can think of is probably Gex the gecko.
Gex had Two games on the N 64 as well as game boy platform ports of them as well. So he had about 4 games in nintendo systems. I know most people dont like him, or even really remember him at all, but Still.. GEX was awesome ^_^.
"do we need more Anime/sword fighters?" Yes. I want to see Bandai/Namco include a TALES OF hero still to Smash brothers. The most likely candidate due to known popularity on Nintendo would be Lloyd irving. from Symphonia.
[Can never have too many swords.. MOAR SWORDS.. and fists, and guns and.. AH whatever I just want more.. Eventually I hope ALL STAR becomes a REAL endurance challange HAHA.]
-in case ya dont know, DLc characters also appear in ALL STAR mode, atleast on the 3ds one anyway.-

<_< >_> TETRIS STAGE FOR SMASH!! -grin- ok ok..im done now.
-hides in a card board box-
PAL CODES: 3DS; Zach 3496-9421-4636
PSN, skype, facebook, and imvu im Belmontzar
systems; ps3 ps vita, 3ds, ds, comp when it works
Old 06-23-2015, 06:00 PM   #755
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62

Tails

I mean this in the nicest way possible belmontzar, but your posts are so clustered that they're hard to read. Could you try to use spaces between paragraphs? Thanks... and yes ryu is fun!

Old 06-23-2015, 06:40 PM   #756
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 7,624 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Seahawk

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgCK-yqxEK4"]Pac-Man Might Just Be A God.. - YouTube[/ame]
Old 06-23-2015, 07:18 PM   #757
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%

DrunkN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belmontzar View Post
Hey everyone, sorry I have been gone, been talking alot on smashBoards lately. SO glad both Roy and Lucas came back, and RYU is alot of fun as well. AHH hoping to see Snake come back eventually, and well.. that will round out all of my main player characters from the entire smash series XD.
But yeah if we are talking about Impossible characters who will probabl never get it, but who id pay to play anyway.
[besides a castlevania Rep.]
Id say teh biggest long shot character I can think of is probably Gex the gecko.
Gex had Two games on the N 64 as well as game boy platform ports of them as well. So he had about 4 games in nintendo systems. I know most people dont like him, or even really remember him at all, but Still.. GEX was awesome ^_^.
"do we need more Anime/sword fighters?" Yes. I want to see Bandai/Namco include a TALES OF hero still to Smash brothers. The most likely candidate due to known popularity on Nintendo would be Lloyd irving. from Symphonia.
[Can never have too many swords.. MOAR SWORDS.. and fists, and guns and.. AH whatever I just want more.. Eventually I hope ALL STAR becomes a REAL endurance challange HAHA.]
-in case ya dont know, DLc characters also appear in ALL STAR mode, atleast on the 3ds one anyway.-

<_< >_> TETRIS STAGE FOR SMASH!! -grin- ok ok..im done now.
-hides in a card board box-
Gex is pretty unlikely. Eidos would push for Laura Croft before they would push for Gex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
I mean this in the nicest way possible belmontzar, but your posts are so clustered that they're hard to read. Could you try to use spaces between paragraphs? Thanks... and yes ryu is fun!
That might have been a little more appropriate as a private message...
Old 06-23-2015, 10:10 PM   #758
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkN View Post
That might have been a little more appropriate as a private message...
This would have been more appropriate as a private message than what Tails said.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 06-24-2015, 01:15 PM   #759
Regular Poster
477 posts
Belmontzar play's well with othersBelmontzar play's well with others
View Stats
Points: 1,252, Level: 10 Points: 1,252, Level: 10 Points: 1,252, Level: 10
Level up: 76%
Level up: 76%, 48 Points needed Level up: 76% Level up: 76%
Activity: 10%
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%
Send a message via Yahoo to Belmontzar Send a message via Skype™ to Belmontzar

Belmontzar

Both were posted as thoughts added on after a comment on the related topic. So it seems fine to me. Sorry about my spacing trouble. Ill try to work on that.

And now to make a fulll and complete noob of myself im sure.. but.. What are Tiers? I mean I have played tons of fighting games and hear the term all the time but never figured out what it meant. I have always just gone for characters I have fun with XD
PAL CODES: 3DS; Zach 3496-9421-4636
PSN, skype, facebook, and imvu im Belmontzar
systems; ps3 ps vita, 3ds, ds, comp when it works
Old 06-28-2015, 09:12 PM   #760
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

samejamesbond

Tier Lists are just rankings given to the character based on how they rank at peak
or overall play, since Meta Knight is so dominant overall compared to all the other
characters in Brawl, he's ranked number one.

Here's better details and the lists if you want a peak:
Tier list - SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wiki

Remove Pootis
Old 06-28-2015, 09:41 PM   #761
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
View Stats

Tails

I was just playing online as Little Mac and I was just kicking ass! Won like 20 games in 4 player rarely losing getting like 7 kos too.

Old 07-29-2015, 07:56 AM   #762
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
View Stats

Tails

Smash is getting a big update, 2 new stages and more mii costumes along with tournament mode:

Super Smash Bros. Is Getting A Massive Update On July 31st - Nintendo Life

Old 07-29-2015, 02:17 PM   #763
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 1,152 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

CrispyChicken

Sakurai trolling with that King K. Rool costume

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 07-29-2015, 02:19 PM   #764
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 29
Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29
Level up: 99%
Level up: 99%, 14 Points needed Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Send a message via Yahoo to StarfoxFan2009

StarfoxFan2009

Apparently a couple stages may or may not have gotten leaked: Dr Mario stage for Wii-U and Great Bay on 3DS
Old 09-30-2015, 11:19 PM   #765
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

StarfoxFan2009

New update for 3DS: included are two stages Duck Hunt (auto unlock if you have DH unlocked) and Super Mario Maker
Old 09-30-2015, 11:39 PM   #766
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 1,152 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

CrispyChicken

Also Pirate Ship level from Brawl is another new level (WiiU version only).

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 11-28-2015, 06:26 PM   #767
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
View Stats

StarfoxFan2009

Looking forward to the smash direct in december
Old 11-30-2015, 11:40 AM   #768
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Seahawk

I was at a friend's house during Thanksgiving break and they had the Woo version of the game and some amiibo. They let me train a Bowser and Falco starting from level 1, got around level 42 (of 50) for both.

At around level 40 I started to really struggle fighting against them. They just dodged everything and were constantly just out of reach. I was surprised. I didn't even feed them item and skill upgrades. A fully powered up amiibo fighter at level 50 sounds really terrifying if trained the right way (and not like this). I kind of wonder if amiibo tournaments are a thing, from my short impression it sure looked like a viable idea to me.

It was really interesting seeing that application of them. It's sorta lame now seeing amiibo mostly used just as some sort of physical DLC unlock.
Old 11-30-2015, 12:47 PM   #769
1,757 posts
Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33
Level up: 92%
Level up: 92%, 93 Points needed Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Mareeps

I heard somewhere that the Amiibo fighters actually cheat, as in their attacks can do slightly higher damage than possible at max level.
Old 12-01-2015, 06:52 PM   #770
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
View Stats

Seahawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mareeps View Post
I heard somewhere that the Amiibo fighters actually cheat, as in their attacks can do slightly higher damage than possible at max level.
I didn't see any of that, but then again I didn't get them to level 50 either.
Old 12-02-2015, 06:27 AM   #771
Regular Poster
Game Mod
184 posts
nick666101 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Points: 1,227, Level: 10 Points: 1,227, Level: 10 Points: 1,227, Level: 10
Level up: 64%
Level up: 64%, 73 Points needed Level up: 64% Level up: 64%

nick666101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mareeps View Post
That's actually how they're supposed to work. At level 1 they're weaker than a normal player, and at level 50 they're slightly stronger.
Old 12-02-2015, 08:02 AM   #772
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%

DrunkN

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick666101 View Post
That's actually how they're supposed to work. At level 1 they're weaker than a normal player, and at level 50 they're slightly stronger.
WB Nick. I didn't know you were a fan of Smash.

So will there be Amiibo for these new third party characters? It's hard to imagine what other games they'd have a function in, at least on the wuu.
Old 12-15-2015, 04:34 PM   #773
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
View Stats

StarfoxFan2009

Final Smash Direct tomorrow. The hype is real

---------- Post added 12-15-2015 at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-14-2015 at 09:49 PM ----------

Well, i'm certainly disappointed :I Bayonetta won the Smash Ballot, and yet another FE fighter is being added too
Old 12-15-2015, 04:39 PM   #774
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 58
Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58
Level up: 21%
Level up: 21%, 1,598 Points needed Level up: 21% Level up: 21%

ZedIsDead

I like Fire Emblem, but they're getting ridiculous. It's also making the Smash roster even more sword-heavy. If there had to be another sword-user, it should have been Isaac or Felix.
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!

Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!

Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!

Old 12-15-2015, 04:41 PM   #775
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
View Stats

StarfoxFan2009

I mean don't get me wrong i'm glad Bayonetta got in, but I'm sick of the sword users already