Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 11-19-2015, 12:06 AM   #901
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Slime Slayer

Re: Current events!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mareeps View Post
My state on the list of those that refuse these people? Hell yeah.

Pic related, doesn't this just SCREAM "needy people"
( Click to show/hide )
Pure disrespect.
Did nobody point out how disrespectful they are by lounging all over the tombstones like that? I don't care if they are terrorists or not, that's low.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 11-19-2015, 03:44 AM   #902
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

Kugyince

Economic, migrating terrorists?

Old 11-19-2015, 04:03 AM   #903
1,757 posts
Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33
Level up: 92%
Level up: 92%, 93 Points needed Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Mareeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
Did nobody point out how disrespectful they are by lounging all over the tombstones like that? I don't care if they are terrorists or not, that's low.
Oh but it's fine, it's just a small minority!

Give me a break.
Old 11-19-2015, 02:21 PM   #904
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugyince View Post
In what world is it invalid? We're hardly in a position to start providing food and shelter for economic migrants if we can't even provide those basic needs to ourselves.
Do you think these problems will suddenly get priority because we decide to close our borders based on what scares us? I know you're not that naive.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...urn-them-away/

France is going to take in 30k refugees and spend 50 millions euros on housing them. When the president announced it he received a standing ovation from the assembled mayors.

Also there's no proof that any of them were Syrian refugees or nationals. So far one could be but it's based on a fake passport. Why are we supposed to be scared of the refugees again?
Old 11-19-2015, 03:04 PM   #905
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63

Kugyince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Do you think these problems will suddenly get priority because we decide to close our borders based on what scares us?
No, I believe a large and sudden influx will put a gigantic strain on a support system that is already grossly inadequate, possibly bringing it past the breaking point.

Old 11-19-2015, 03:42 PM   #906
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63

Dudebro

Quote:
No, I believe a large and sudden influx will put a gigantic strain on a support system that is already grossly inadequate, possibly bringing it past the breaking point.
People keep making this an all or nothing issue. We either help homeless/vets or we help refugees. Why? How come I don't hear anyone saying we should cut the 600-700 billion we spend on the military? I know that's not gonna happen but they could at least use some more of that to take care of the veterans they created in the first place.

Honestly this whole mess is depressing me. People(not just on RU) are acting so cruel and hateful about people who just wanna live without fear of being murdered in their homes. I know you guys laugh and think I'm just a bleeding heart liberal but I just see this is the right thing to do. When did we stop being the country that welcomes everyone and goes around the world to help out? It's starting to look like we're turning into prewar Japan - xenophobic and isolationist. Or Saudi Arabia if the religious right gets their way.
Old 11-19-2015, 03:59 PM   #907
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

Quote:
People keep making this an all or nothing issue. We either help homeless/vets or we help refugees. Why?
No one said it was all or nothing. It's a "barely sustainable to some" or "unsustainable to any" situation.

Quote:
How come I don't hear anyone saying we should cut the 600-700 billion we spend on the military? I know that's not gonna happen but they could at least use some more of that to take care of the veterans they created in the first place.
100% agreed.

Quote:
When did we stop being the country that welcomes everyone and goes around the world to help out?
Sept. 11th, 2001.

Old 11-19-2015, 05:39 PM   #908
1,757 posts
Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Mareeps

We shouldn't be the world's nanny.
Old 11-21-2015, 06:01 PM   #909
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Quote:
Sept. 11th, 2001.
So the terrorists won back in 2001, sad.
Old 11-21-2015, 08:36 PM   #910
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

Quote:
So the terrorists won back in 2001, sad.
If that's your definition or terrorists "winning", they yes, they did.

Old 11-22-2015, 05:04 PM   #911
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Quote:
If that's your definition or terrorists "winning", they yes, they did.
I think any time someone gives in to a bully the bully wins, yeah. Terrorists are just bullies who murder.
Old 11-22-2015, 08:35 PM   #912
1,757 posts
View Stats

Mareeps

So your idea of us winning is to just let millions of people in with open arms?

Even if there was no risk, that's going to create tons of problems.
Old 11-23-2015, 01:08 AM   #913
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

RU Joe

The Invasion of Europe

Once again, Pat Condell tells it like it is.
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 11-23-2015, 04:45 AM   #914
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Slime Slayer

I guess here in Canadia we won't be taking boatloads of young able bodied men:
Canada's Syrian refugee plan limited to women, children and families - Politics - CBC News
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 11-23-2015, 06:28 AM   #915
1,757 posts
View Stats

Mareeps

"Families"
Old 11-24-2015, 10:20 AM   #916
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Quote:
So your idea of us winning is to just let millions of people in with open arms?

Even if there was no risk, that's going to create tons of problems.
Yes because that's what this country is about. Sorry if you don't agree but it's the truth. We are a nation of immigrants-

"Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles
. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door
!"

Should we take this plaque off the Statue of Liberty? The French gave it to us and they're still keeping the spirit alive by accepting refugees after being attacked by terrorists. So to put a finer point on it - the French are braver than us right now.

In lighter news Billy Mitchell lost his court battle with Cartoon Network. Poor Billy can't take a joke
Donkey Kong diva denied in Cartoon Network depiction lawsuit • Eurogamer.net
Old 11-24-2015, 12:08 PM   #917
1,757 posts
View Stats

Mareeps

"because an old statue says it we should do it"

I bet you want to vote for Hillary too.
Old 11-24-2015, 12:17 PM   #918
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

I'm in favor of tearing down Lady Liberty. She costs too much in tax dollars to upkeep anyways.

Old 11-24-2015, 03:34 PM   #919
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Quote:
"because an old statue says it we should do it"
Not that we needed it but thanks for confirming that you don't really care about what the US is supposed to stand for. You wanna live in conservativeland where guns, god and fear rule the land!

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

I missed this before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
I guess here in Canadia we won't be taking boatloads of young able bodied men:
Canada's Syrian refugee plan limited to women, children and families - Politics - CBC News
Will Canada recognize any gay married syrians if that comes up?

Surely you cannot be ok with men being treated as if they're guilty of a crime just for being born men. Or maybe you've gone to the dark side and joined the radical feminists? I'm surprised at Canada for caving to irrational fears and if I were Canadian I'd be embarrassed by this decision.
Old 11-24-2015, 05:16 PM   #920
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

DB, you know how that culture treats gay people right? They don't even let them live let alone get married. Pretty sure that issue won't be coming up.

I think its okay for a few women and children to have a chance to get out of the country too, wouldn't you say?
kong on Bronies:

Old 11-24-2015, 06:10 PM   #921
1,757 posts
View Stats

Mareeps

I'm pretty sure any of the gay Syrians were already beheaded, you know how that part of the world treats them.

Also you act like having guns is a bad thing.
Old 11-24-2015, 06:17 PM   #922
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Quote:
DB, you know how that culture treats gay people right? They don't even let them live let alone get married. Pretty sure that issue won't be coming up.
I'm wondering what Canada will do if say two single male refugees ask to be let in on the grounds that they would be allowed to finally get married. Would Canada stick to its irrational fear of Muslim men or would they stick to their goal of social equality? I know lots of Canandians see the latter as a source of pride, first country outside of Europe to legalize it. I think it'd be interesting to see the outcome.

Quote:
I think its okay for a few women and children to have a chance to get out of the country too, wouldn't you say?
Obviously but if they're gonna help they shouldn't be treating innocent men like criminals simply for being able bodied and having a penis. I don't see how anyone can be ok with this. It's not rational at all.

I wanna know why you're suddenly ok with this blatant sexism. There are countless examples of women suicide bombers, so why is cool to allow them in without families?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mareeps
Also you act like having guns is a bad thing.
Not at all. I'm just not cool with ammosexuals.
Old 11-24-2015, 06:50 PM   #923
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

It's because up until now it's been blatant sexism in the opposite direction, 90 percent men. And limiting them to the categories above its will help prevent large groups of men gathering together and forming small armies.
kong on Bronies:

Old 11-24-2015, 07:57 PM   #924
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 1,152 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

CrispyChicken

'Severe blow': Al Qaeda suicide bomber takes out leadership of key ISIS brigade | Fox News

Please terrorists, continue to kill each other.

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 11-25-2015, 09:56 AM   #925
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%

DrunkN

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrispyChicken View Post
>yfw parties start paying Al Qaeda to engage ISIS/Daesh forces