Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
RU Games Discussions for just Retro Uprising games.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > RU Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 10:39 AM   #1
pieman124's Avatar
Regular Poster
370 posts
pieman124 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
pieman124

Pinocchio

Yesterday I did something that was the proudest moment of my life. I beat Adventures of Pinocchio

Except I submited my score after it said game over when it was at the menu, so i don't no if anything was accomplished.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-2010, 10:42 AM   #2
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Pinocchio

I'm sure we can verify it, I saw it in the queue.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 07-08-2010, 10:50 AM   #3
joz's Avatar
 
joz

Re: Pinocchio

Unless he deletes it accidently because he's too tired. Then you're screwed.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:07 PM   #4
pieman124's Avatar
Regular Poster
370 posts
pieman124 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
pieman124

Re: Pinocchio

Like I said I don't know if it saved, so I just hope I get som credit or something.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-2010, 01:48 PM   #5
Seahawk's Avatar
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Seahawk

Re: Pinocchio

I just reviewed your score Pieman.

All I have to say:

OMG.

You deserve a badge for your persistence.

Freaking awarded.

If someone can swap out the screenshot of the ending, see attached.

Please though, next time you plan to be away from your game for a while, press 'P' to pause the emulator, that score took 30 minutes to review 0_o;.

Last edited by Seahawk; 05-01-2016 at 05:36 PM..
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 11:30 AM   #6
pieman124's Avatar
Regular Poster
370 posts
pieman124 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
pieman124

Re: Pinocchio

Thanks and sorry about that, I didn't realize i did that
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2010, 04:32 PM   #7
Kong's Avatar
 
Kong

Re: Pinocchio

Congrats pieman, that was some persistence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk View Post
If someone can swap out the screenshot of the ending, see attached.
Done.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:17 PM   #8
pieman124's Avatar
Regular Poster
370 posts
pieman124 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
pieman124

Re: Pinocchio

Thanks
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:31 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS