| Scoop This section contains interesting stories found on the web, mostly to do with retro gaming. |
|
04-30-2010, 08:59 AM
|
#1
|
|
|
Super Mario Crossover
Last edited by Kong; 05-01-2010 at 02:19 AM..
|
My Signature |
|
04-30-2010, 12:38 PM
|
#2
|
|
|
Re: Super Mario Crossover
Yup.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
04-30-2010, 04:00 PM
|
#3
|
|
|
Re: Super Mario Crossover
That is awesome, I can play as Belmont, and kill goombas at the same time.
|
|
|
04-30-2010, 04:07 PM
|
#4
|
|
|
Re: Super Mario Crossover
Very nice find I bookmarked it so I could play Super Mario Bros crossover very nice work and props to the person who made the game.give them alot of credit alot of hard work went into making that flash hack game not many can do something like that.
Last edited by Kong; 05-01-2010 at 02:21 AM..
|
My Signature |
|
05-01-2010, 11:23 AM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: Super Mario Crossover
Nice find Tails.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
05-01-2010, 12:44 PM
|
#6
|
|
|
Re: Super Mario Crossover
Very nice indeed!
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
05-01-2010, 01:21 PM
|
#7
|
|
|
Re: Super Mario Crossover
I didn't expect my favorite Bill Rizer, but his spreader is awesome!
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
05-01-2010, 01:27 PM
|
#8
|
|
|
Re: Super Mario Crossover
Quote:
Originally Posted by samejamesbond
I didn't expect my favorite Bill Rizer, but his spreader is awesome!
|
How far you get James? I got to lv 4-1 that's as far as a got I used different characters while playing Super Mario Bros crossover.
No such luck getting any farther with that game Mega Man was my favorite besides Bill.R I agree with you the spread shot is awesome.
|
My Signature |
|
05-01-2010, 01:30 PM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: Super Mario Crossover
I got up to world 2-1.
But the warp zone makes it much easier.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
05-01-2010, 01:30 PM
|
#10
|
|
|
Re: Super Mario Crossover
8-1 here.
|
My Signature |
|
05-01-2010, 01:31 PM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: Super Mario Crossover
Warp Zone?
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
05-01-2010, 01:35 PM
|
#12
|
|
|
Re: Super Mario Crossover
Maybe.
|
My Signature |
|
05-01-2010, 01:36 PM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: Super Mario Crossover
I like mega man the best in this game
|
My Signature |
|
05-01-2010, 01:43 PM
|
#14
|
|
|
Re: Super Mario Crossover
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
8-1 here.
|
Level 8-1 that must of been a miracle to get that far I was gettting stuck in later levels. you can tell I have,nt played the original Super Mario Bros in awhile I need more practice to get that far.
Bowser was always a pain I used Bill.R and tried shooting him though ending up getting hit in the process which was epic fail.

|
My Signature |
|
05-27-2010, 10:29 AM
|
#15
|
|
|
Re: Super Mario Bros. Crossover
Cool find. I just took out the first level Bowser retainer with Bill from Contra, awesome.
|
My Signature |
|
05-29-2010, 02:39 AM
|
#16
|
|
|
Re: Super Mario Crossover
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdr95SSgm2g]YouTube - Super Mario Bros. Crossover - Ryu Hayabusa Trailer[/ame]
new character going to be in a new version
|
My Signature |
|
05-29-2010, 02:59 AM
|
#17
|
|
|
Re: Super Mario Crossover
Sweet!
|
My Signature |
|
05-29-2010, 11:59 PM
|
#18
|
|
|
Re: Super Mario Crossover
Playing as Ryu Hayabusa would be awesome.
|
|
|
05-30-2010, 10:11 AM
|
#19
|
|
|
Re: Super Mario Crossover
Very nice indeed. That would be very cool.
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
05-30-2010, 05:40 PM
|
#20
|
|
|
Re: Super Mario Crossover
Nice find Wolfman.
Now if they made a Super Mario Bros. 3 Crossover, that would be godly.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
05-30-2010, 07:29 PM
|
#21
|
|
|
Re: Super Mario Crossover
Ryu will be the only character I would want to play as in the game once he is in the game. so far my favorite character is bill from contra
|
My Signature |
|
05-30-2010, 08:27 PM
|
#22
|
|
|
Re: Super Mario Crossover
They could put Snake from Metal Gear.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
05-30-2010, 08:33 PM
|
#23
|
|
|
Re: Super Mario Crossover
yeah he is from the nes
|
My Signature |
|
05-30-2010, 11:54 PM
|
#24
|
|
|
Re: Super Mario Crossover
A belmont, a ninja, a plumber, a soldier, a hero, and a bounty hunter walk into a bar. the plumber pulls out his wallet.
SUPER MARIO CROSSOVER!
LOL now they just have to add in Pit.
edit: hell yeah snake would be awesome^^.
Last edited by Belmontzar; 05-30-2010 at 11:55 PM..
Reason: SNAAAKE!
|
My Signature |
|
PAL CODES: 3DS; Zach 3496-9421-4636
PSN, skype, facebook, and imvu im Belmontzar
systems; ps3 ps vita, 3ds, ds, comp when it works
05-31-2010, 12:10 AM
|
#25
|
|
|
Re: Super Mario Crossover
I agree that snake would be a great addition
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:02 AM.
|