| Closed Contests Completed/Closed/Finished/Game Over/Archive of Expired Contests |
|
|
View Poll Results: Most improved member
|
|
Cam3ron36
|
  
|
11 |
42.31% |
|
sezthemank
|
  
|
9 |
34.62% |
|
davidman45
|
  
|
4 |
15.38% |
|
jim5cents
|
  
|
0 |
0% |
|
Aqua Hedgehog
|
  
|
5 |
19.23% |
|
Megaman
|
  
|
0 |
0% |
|
MichelleHeart
|
  
|
0 |
0% |
|
Joegrowtowski
|
  
|
3 |
11.54% |
|
Tails
|
  
|
5 |
19.23% |
01-22-2010, 09:14 AM
|
#2
|
|
|
Re: Most Improved member
i made a bad first impression?
no matter, cameron trumps all in this category.
|
|
|
01-22-2010, 09:28 AM
|
#3
|
|
|
Re: Most Improved member
Ok since I'm still sort of new here, I've don't really know who to vote for on this one due to a lack of info on the candidates. So I'm going to go with what I hear from people here.
|
My Signature |
|
01-22-2010, 12:44 PM
|
#4
|
|
|
Re: Most Improved member
Just a reminder everyone, remember regardless of what might be happening on the site now, these votes should be cast regarding events that happened in 2009 not in general.
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
01-22-2010, 05:03 PM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: Most Improved member
I'm going to ignore WB and pick Aqua anyways.
|
My Signature |
|
01-22-2010, 05:08 PM
|
#6
|
|
|
Re: Most Improved member
Quote:
i made a bad first impression? 
no matter, cameron trumps all in this category.
|
That's actually a compliment now  Good to know people enjoy me now. Plus, this is probably the only category that I have a chance at winning 
|
|
|
01-23-2010, 12:05 AM
|
#7
|
|
|
Re: Most Improved member
When did Cam improve during 09? He all ready improved in 08.
EDIT: If anything, I think Aqua really takes this one.
|
|
|
01-23-2010, 12:09 AM
|
#8
|
|
|
Re: Most Improved member
I think Sez deserves a lot of credit in 09 also because she really reinvented herself and made a turn around last year.
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
01-23-2010, 01:17 AM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: Most Improved member
i dont really remember sez being any different then she is now.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
01-23-2010, 01:44 AM
|
#10
|
|
|
Re: Most Improved member
I still fail to see this but oh well. :P
|
My Signature |
|
01-23-2010, 10:43 AM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: Most Improved member
Quote:
|
i dont really remember sez being any different then she is now.
|
Yeah, I thought the same thing, it's probably just because I never converse with sez.
|
|
|
01-23-2010, 11:29 AM
|
#12
|
|
|
Re: Most Improved member
I don't think it's too big of a shock. Sez had some issues for awhile, let some things get our of hand. By the by the end of 2009 she turned around, really started to improve herself, started contributing in a big way on the forums, and she even had a major hand in creating the Pirate Boards (one of the greatest ideas in RU history).
Sez has my vote.
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
01-23-2010, 11:31 AM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: Most Improved member
if by improved, you mean, stopped coming to the forum, then, yeah, that could be considered an improvement.
|
|
|
01-23-2010, 01:14 PM
|
#14
|
|
|
Re: Most Improved member
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim5cents
if by improved, you mean, stopped coming to the forum, then, yeah, that could be considered an improvement.
|

|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
01-23-2010, 08:22 PM
|
#15
|
|
|
Re: Most Improved member
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim5cents
if by improved, you mean, stopped coming to the forum, then, yeah, that could be considered an improvement.
|
lmao +1
|
My Signature |
|
01-23-2010, 09:00 PM
|
#16
|
|
|
Re: Most Improved member
Agh! another 3 votes for me 
|
|
|
01-23-2010, 09:43 PM
|
#17
|
|
|
Re: Most Improved member
If you are going on 2009 records then Aqua Hedgehog is hands down the technical winner but I understand why he is lagging behind. Most people don't even know who he is anymore.
I'm not positive but Cameron should probably be 2008 winner and not even a 2009 nominee.
|
My Signature |
|
01-23-2010, 09:50 PM
|
#18
|
|
|
Re: Most Improved member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong
If you are going on 2009 records then Aqua Hedgehog is hands down the technical winner but I understand why he is lagging behind. Most people don't even know who he is anymore.
I'm not positive but Cameron should probably be 2008 winner and not even a 2009 nominee.
|
Aqua was trolling right before Generation 2 (Beginning of 2008 ) started right? Reason I say Gen 2 is most of the well known people came from the Beginning of 2008, like myself, Oasis, and Bagel.
|
My Signature |
|
01-23-2010, 09:53 PM
|
#19
|
|
|
Re: Most Improved member
Yeah, I have to admit I don't know who he is at all. I have seen his name, but I don't know his history. Did any of this happen in 2009?
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
01-23-2010, 09:54 PM
|
#20
|
|
|
Re: Most Improved member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnebagel
Yeah, I have to admit I don't know who he is at all. I have seen his name, but I don't know his history. Did any of this happen in 2009?
|
I specifically his problems happening in 2008, but he returned in 2009 with a new leaf.
|
My Signature |
|
01-23-2010, 09:55 PM
|
#21
|
|
|
Re: Most Improved member
I would say each year would be a gen if you were to put it that way. That would mean gen 1 would be 2005 (Kong, Brodyman, Hobbes/JLew, TrakMastaTom, me).
|
My Signature |
|
01-23-2010, 10:09 PM
|
#22
|
|
|
Re: Most Improved member
This is the first time that we've done this, why can't we date the contest entrants back to 04/05?
|
|
|
01-23-2010, 10:13 PM
|
#23
|
|
|
Re: Most Improved member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
I would say each year would be a gen if you were to put it that way. That would mean gen 1 would be 2005 (Kong, Brodyman, Hobbes/JLew, TrakMastaTom, me).
|
I always considered DDQ, RC, and SK members/on the forums Gen 1. Especially Sabs being in Gen 1 too.
|
My Signature |
|
01-28-2010, 06:54 PM
|
#24
|
|
|
Re: Most Improved member
Closed.
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59 PM.
|