| RU Games Discussions for just Retro Uprising games. |
|
11-11-2009, 03:56 AM
|
#1
|
|
|
Most played on RU?
What game have you played the most on Retro Uprsing in a single session?
What game have you played the most on Retro Uprsing over all?
|
|
|
11-11-2009, 10:27 AM
|
#2
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
hmm... I think it's something like this...
Super EDF: 15 + hours
Top Gear 3000: about 7 hours
City Connection: 5 + hours
DKC 3: 3 + hours
I'm not big on keyboards, but if it's for a score then I'm all for it.
|
|
|
11-11-2009, 01:56 PM
|
#3
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
i think my single biggest session came with trying to win the last tournament with bagman, and as far as total time clocked, either bubble bobble or possibly super puzzle fighter (yes kong ive been gunning for that score, i got up to 253k, then it stopped letting me put credits in)
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
11-11-2009, 02:19 PM
|
#4
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
I don't play a lot of the games here, and if I do I tend to play for like 15 minutes and then move on.
Though I do remember playing Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom to completion on here in one sitting. I think I did the same with Adventures of Lolo. Must have been for some contest.
|
My Signature |
|
TMT Raps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
|

11-11-2009, 05:55 PM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
Longest session:
Salamander NES, played long enough to get to loop 3.
Xevious, this game is more of a sanity test than a game =(.
Longest games overall:
Radiant Silvergun, takes tons of practice to score high
Gokujyou Parodius, this one's just plain fun =).
|
|
|
11-11-2009, 06:30 PM
|
#6
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
Longest session: Honestly I am not sure because I have many, but I think I played Landstalker for about 10+hours, SF2 10+hours, Punisher about 4 hours, Super Mario 3 4 hours.
Overall: Now days it would be really tough to say, but when I first joined it would have to be the Phantasy Star series.
|
|
|
11-11-2009, 06:45 PM
|
#7
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
Longest Session: Maybe Earthbound Zero or TMNT 3
Most game playing ever: Double Dragon 2 I guess, usually the game that interests me most. Right now it's coin op Double Dragon (Neo-Geo)
@Steven: Come on, I got my score the first time I played. after I get the X-men HS and Double Dragon Neo Geo I'm going after that too.
|
My Signature |
|
11-11-2009, 06:49 PM
|
#8
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
@tails, i got my second place score within my first few games too, try it again, you might run into the same problem as me.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
11-11-2009, 06:51 PM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
Would that be the multi combos at once that fills your entire screen?
|
My Signature |
|
11-11-2009, 06:56 PM
|
#10
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
well my strategy, has been trying to time my attacks properly, the multi combos that fill my screen sometimes happen, but its alot more an in depth game than people give it credit for.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
11-11-2009, 06:58 PM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
Yeah it's very fun, I got it on my psp about a month ago after playing it here, and even on that it gets ruthless with combos.
|
My Signature |
|
11-11-2009, 07:38 PM
|
#12
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
Most time spent on:
Bard's Tale ~30hrs
Dungeon Magic ~35hrs
Magic of Scheherazade ~45hrs
Sweet Home ~55hrs
Played the most:
1943 or Donkey Kong 3
|
My Signature |
|
11-11-2009, 08:04 PM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
Single Session: Cadillacs and Dinosaurs
Overall: Contra III: the Alien Wars
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
11-11-2009, 08:54 PM
|
#14
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
For several months, I was Ahab to Curveball's Moby Dick...
|
My Signature |
|
11-12-2009, 01:04 AM
|
#16
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
In a single session: Pirates! Gold(Approximately 4 hours)
Overall: Phantasy Star IV(Approximately 30 hours)
|
|
|
11-12-2009, 02:25 AM
|
#17
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
For me it would be a contest related game. Not positive exactly which one took the most time. 3D Tetris maybe. The Shining Force or Phantasy Star series maybe.
Outside of a contest probably Feda, Buck Rodgers or Pirates Gold.
|
|
|
11-12-2009, 03:49 AM
|
#18
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle
For several months, I was Ahab to Curveball's Moby Dick...
|
Speaking of, I've started working towards the puck. Another day or two.
|
My Signature |
|
11-12-2009, 11:49 AM
|
#19
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
at once i played links awakening for 4 hours
overall i played through earthbound once and i am playing through it again
|
|
|
01-10-2010, 11:11 AM
|
#20
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
I love playing the really old SMS games, many of which I had as a kid. Things like Teddy Boy I played a fair amount, using the save state to go through the entire game just to see what the other levels were like.
King's Bounty on Genesis I had a bit of an affair with, playing quite a lot. Often though I just go through random pages on whatever system I feel like playing until a game catches my eye. I haven't got bored yet...
|
|
|
01-10-2010, 11:15 AM
|
#21
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
Hands down it would be Lufia-The Rise of the Sinestrals. I have like 40+hours in that one.
|
My Signature |
|
01-12-2010, 05:17 AM
|
#22
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
I'm not sure about longest played and longest session, but I know I spend most of my game time here in the coin - op section.
Those games really bring me back to my childhood.

No, on second thought I guess my childhood isn't over yet.
It's a good thing RU is here!
|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
01-15-2010, 07:43 AM
|
#24
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13
well my strategy, has been trying to time my attacks properly, the multi combos that fill my screen sometimes happen, but its alot more an in depth game than people give it credit for.
|
No, I get the house.
|
My Signature |
|
01-15-2010, 12:06 PM
|
#25
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleHeart
No, I get the house.
|
you can get the house, but im taking the dog.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:27 PM.
|