Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Help Non-Retro Uprising Questions. Programming help, tech support, self help, advice, the meaning of life - it goes here.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Support > Help

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2009, 10:23 PM   #1
OldTimer's Avatar
Regular Poster
486 posts
OldTimer is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
OldTimer

Free Lossless Audio Codec

FLAC files. I need help to convert theses types of files into a usable form for itunes.
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Lossless_Audio_Codec"]Free Lossless Audio Codec - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]



The link I provided has a whole list of programs but I don't know which one to use.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

How to convert .flac files to .mp3 using Windows - Simple Help

Apparently winamp can do it. And I thought it was useless all this time.

sorry for the double post. I edited too many times.

Last edited by OldTimer; 09-04-2009 at 09:57 PM..
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:25 PM   #2
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: Free Lossless Audio Codec

So..... Problem solved?
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:38 PM   #3
OldTimer's Avatar
Regular Poster
486 posts
OldTimer is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
OldTimer

Re: Free Lossless Audio Codec

yeah. I not as stupid as I look apparently.

God Bless the interweb.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:28 PM   #4
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: Free Lossless Audio Codec

Good work men, a celebration dance for all the good effort put into helping our friend.

Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What are some free games you've gotten? Tagen All Other Games 28 04-17-2012 09:22 PM
looking for a good free mmorpg gamefreak100200 All Other Games 17 02-19-2009 12:35 PM
Best free Antivirus software? TrakMastaTom Help 41 01-07-2009 06:17 PM
Nostales - Free MMORPG Kugyince All Other Games 13 06-29-2008 09:57 AM
Free Pie KATZ Chat 3 03-12-2007 10:45 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:57 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS