In talking about Final Fantasy VI in
joeguy300's welcome thread, I decided to do a Google search on the subject and see if anything neat caught my eye. Let's just say I found more than I anticipated. :mrgreen:
As it turns out, a Linkshell on Final Fantasy XI
(that game's term for a Guild) decided to get together and recreate the Opera Scene from FF6 inside the FF11 game world. What follows is the fruits of their labor, and what amazing fruit it is!
TheAMC Opera - Part 1
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R6PLNI0taw"]YouTube - TheAMC Opera - Part 1 of 3[/ame]
TheAMC Opera - Part 2
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfv5KvjfZ3E"]YouTube - TheAMC Opera - Part 2 of 3[/ame]
TheAMC Opera - Part 3
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBKVst6XLZk"]YouTube - TheAMC Opera - Part 3 of 3[/ame]
It's a little on the long side
(26 minutes), but it's worth every second. I hope you enjoy it and are amazed by this as much as I was.

roud:
P.S. - To watch it full-screen and all in one clip, open
this link in a new window/tab. Enjoy!