06-14-2009, 04:32 PM
|
#1
|
|
|
Regency Arcade Improved (And A Eating Quarter Arcade)
Regency Cinema Now Has Revolution X Featuring Aerosmith At There Pizzeria!
But It Ate My Quarters.
It Also Has Hydro Thunder!
And All The Games I Played Ate My Quarters! (Almost All The Games):mad:
List Of Quarter Eating Games At The Arcade::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Hydro Thunder
Revolution X
Skeeball
Storm Stopper
The Claw Game (It Worked The First Time With 3 Quarters. Maybe Thats What They Need So This Game Is A Maybe.):confused:
(PLEASE ADD THE ARCADE GAMES I LISTED EXCEPT SKEEBALL, THE CLAW GAME, AND STORMSTOPPER!)
|
|
|
06-14-2009, 08:19 PM
|
#3
|
|
|
Re: Regency Arcade Improved (And A Eating Quarter Arcade)
AlienX999, Why Do You Capitalize Every Word?
|
|
|
06-14-2009, 08:35 PM
|
#4
|
|
|
Re: Regency Arcade Improved (And A Eating Quarter Arcade)
and more importantly, why in the world did you waste a quarter on revolution x?
|
|
|
06-14-2009, 08:39 PM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: Regency Arcade Improved (And A Eating Quarter Arcade)
Yeah I never even considered playing that game when I used to go to arcades.
Hey jim, not only did you start a sentence with and, you didn't even capitalize it. Tsk tsk.
|
|
|
06-14-2009, 08:45 PM
|
#6
|
|
|
Re: Regency Arcade Improved (And A Eating Quarter Arcade)
and why should that matter?
|
|
|
06-14-2009, 08:49 PM
|
#7
|
|
|
Re: Regency Arcade Improved (And A Eating Quarter Arcade)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
AlienX999, Why Do You Capitalize Every Word?
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim5cents
and more importantly, why in the world did you waste a quarter on revolution x?
|
These are both very good points. 
|
|
|
06-14-2009, 09:11 PM
|
#8
|
|
|
Re: Regency Arcade Improved (And A Eating Quarter Arcade)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim5cents
and why should that matter?
|
Did I say it matters?
|
|
|
06-15-2009, 09:50 AM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: Regency Arcade Improved (And A Eating Quarter Arcade)
I liked Revolution X for the arcade.
|
My Signature |
|
06-15-2009, 12:56 PM
|
#10
|
|
|
Re: Regency Arcade Improved (And A Eating Quarter Arcade)
i interperted the tsk tsk as a lecture of not leading off sentences with the word "and" and/or prepositions.
and to that, i will finaly gave up my hipocritically quest for perfact grammer on the enternets...
|
|
|
06-15-2009, 09:12 PM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: Regency Arcade Improved (And A Eating Quarter Arcade)
Maybe this is the only way arcades can make money these days. Maybe the machine is programmed to eat every third quarter. With the quality of home gaming, I'm surprised that arcades still exist at all. Maybe this is the reason.
I like Revolution X in the arcade also. It's too bad the home versions were so rancid. 
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
06-15-2009, 09:26 PM
|
#12
|
|
|
Re: Regency Arcade Improved (And A Eating Quarter Arcade)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim5cents
i interperted the tsk tsk as a lecture of not leading off sentences with the word "and" and/or prepositions.
and to that, i will finaly gave up my hipocritically quest for perfact grammer on the enternets...
|
Wait, you were trying?
|
|
|
06-15-2009, 09:31 PM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: Regency Arcade Improved (And A Eating Quarter Arcade)
The majority of arcades want to charge a $1 for a game now. That and 80% of their machines are gimmicky ticket winners. The only thing I ever bother to play at the arcade anymore is pinball.
Remember when you could go into an arcade with a pocketful of quarters and not just tokens? Nearly every game was great and challenging and each was just a single quarter?
|
My Signature |
|
06-15-2009, 10:10 PM
|
#14
|
|
|
Re: Regency Arcade Improved (And A Eating Quarter Arcade)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
The majority of arcades want to charge a $1 for a game now. That and 80% of their machines are gimmicky ticket winners. The only thing I ever bother to play at the arcade anymore is pinball.
Remember when you could go into an arcade with a pocketful of quarters and not just tokens? Nearly every game was great and challenging and each was just a single quarter?
|
True. I don't even have an arcade in my city anymore. They all went out of business. The only place that really has arcade type games is a Skating/Go Cart/Mini Golf place. I pretty much do the same thing. I play the skee ball, claw, and pinball games, but that's it. It's sad, but the arcade games just don't hold any allure when the home systems are more powerful, and one can play the classics on places like R.U., so there's almost no point.
I do remember those days. I would love to play on the shiny rectangles of wonder. The first one I ever played was Donkey Kong, and after that I was hooked. After that it was Ms. Pacman, then the home systems like the Vic20 and so on and so on. I do remember the arcade days, though. As time went on and graphics improved, arcades were always the standard for graphics and the standard that the home consoles tried to measure up to. I remember when I first played Samurai Showdown in the arcade it had some of the best graphics I had ever seen. How times do change. 
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
06-15-2009, 10:54 PM
|
#15
|
|
|
Re: Regency Arcade Improved (And A Eating Quarter Arcade)
The arcade I used to go to as a kid is still around but all the games are like a dollar and you have to ride them.
|
|
|
07-03-2009, 08:32 AM
|
#16
|
|
|
Re: Regency Arcade Improved (And A Eating Quarter Arcade)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim5cents
and more importantly, why in the world did you waste a quarter on revolution x?
|
Dude! Its My Favorite Arcade Game! I Played It When My Bro Had A Sega Genesis And He Had Revolution X. I Played It And Suddenly I Got Addicted To The Genesis Game!!! I Couldn't Stop Playing It!! Duh!
:mad:
---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------
Are U Kidding! The PS1 Version Is Rated M For Mature! Its The Real Arcade Game At Home!
(Also The PC Version) The SNES And Genesis Versions Are Rancid! They're Rated T For Teen For God's Sake! Jeez!
|
|
|
07-03-2009, 02:31 PM
|
#17
|
|
|
Re: Regency Arcade Improved (And A Eating Quarter Arcade)
I love the arcades, My favorite has to be the shooting ones,
Sooting baddies with a big shot gun!
Also in the arcade there are these 2p machines, that you have to push the coins in and try and get more to fall out
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqwznfW36eo&feature=related"]YouTube - Slot machine tutorial[/ame]
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:46 AM.
|