04-22-2009, 03:51 PM
|
#1
|
|
|
Movies that can still spook you.
I don't get scared from many movies any more and I'm sure none of us really do but If there is any movies that still spook you a bit post them below.
I watched Quarantine last night with my parents and it spooked me a bit but what really scared me is the fact that my dog that sleeps in my room hasn't had a rabies shot yet
Still though, That was a really well done movie.
|
|
|
04-22-2009, 05:33 PM
|
#2
|
|
|
Re: Movies that can still spook you.
Mirrors
House of 1000 Corpes
There is a lot of movies that creep me out, but I still love them. Mirrors tops the list because I already get crept out a little by mirrors.
|
|
|
04-22-2009, 07:03 PM
|
#3
|
|
|
Re: Movies that can still spook you.
It Didn't scare me but:
1408: In this movie they didn't label the 13th floor as 13th, They labeled it as 14th even though it was technically the 13th floor.
One week later we go to calgary and the hotel room we were given was 1308 
|
|
|
04-22-2009, 07:16 PM
|
#4
|
|
|
Re: Movies that can still spook you.
The Exorcist
Jacob's Ladder
Rosemary's Baby
Three fantastic and scary horror films.
|
My Signature |
|
TMT Raps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
|

04-22-2009, 09:47 PM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: Movies that can still spook you.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by tmt
The Exorcist
Jacob's Ladder
Rosemary's Baby
|
those were my top three.
i would also put the omen on there, that kid is freaky.
|
|
|
04-22-2009, 10:23 PM
|
#6
|
|
|
Re: Movies that can still spook you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
Jacob's Ladder
|
Awesome movie.
Salems Lot(old school one with the blue vampire). It might not scare people nowdays but that freaked me out as a kid.
I was also scared of Nightmare on Elm Street. Not so much Friday the 13th though. I guess because when Jason kills you it's instant, when Freddy kills you he taunts and tortures you in your dreams.
|
|
|
04-22-2009, 10:30 PM
|
#7
|
|
|
Re: Movies that can still spook you.
I've seen that jacobs ladder movie in our dvd collection but I never watched it.
|
|
|
04-22-2009, 10:47 PM
|
#8
|
|
|
Re: Movies that can still spook you.
It will bitchslap your mind and make you cry. Maybe not but it's still messed up.
Btw how is this a debate topic? Unless you can give me a good reason I'm gonna move it.
Last edited by Dudebro; 04-22-2009 at 10:51 PM..
|
|
|
04-22-2009, 10:53 PM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: Movies that can still spook you.
The original Exorcist and Amityville movies still give me a spook
|
|
|
04-22-2009, 10:54 PM
|
#10
|
|
|
Re: Movies that can still spook you.
It's a debate because it's an argument on the scariest movie, sorta.
|
|
|
04-23-2009, 12:37 AM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: Movies that can still spook you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshofsilence
The original Exorcist and Amityville movies still give me a spook
|
Living in NY myself, I've been to Amityville, NY and have seen the actual High Hopes. A family currently owns and lives there. They don't/weren't letting strangers visit their house.
NY also has Sleepy Hollow as well. 
|
My Signature |
|
04-23-2009, 01:03 AM
|
#12
|
|
|
Re: Movies that can still spook you.
So cameron wants us to debate this topic?
Ok I got one, Amityville was lame and made up. I read the book and watched the movies and the only scary part is the disembodied pig creature. Those creepy little red eyes still bug me.
|
|
|
04-23-2009, 01:21 AM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: Movies that can still spook you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Amityville was made up..
|
News to me. Yes it was bastardized by Hollywood like every movie based on a true story, but it was still based on a true story. Have you never seen one of the Amityville documentaries they're fond on televising every October?
|
My Signature |
|
04-23-2009, 02:15 AM
|
#14
|
|
|
Re: Movies that can still spook you.
So you believe a ghost story is a true event?
|
|
|
04-23-2009, 02:28 AM
|
#15
|
|
|
Re: Movies that can still spook you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
So you believe a ghost story is a true event?
|
I believe that a teenager went insane and brutally slaughtered every member of his family in the house.
|
My Signature |
|
04-23-2009, 03:03 AM
|
#16
|
|
|
Re: Movies that can still spook you.
My bad I'm talking about Amityville horror. Damn I thought you believed in ghosts:mad:
|
|
|
04-23-2009, 03:16 AM
|
#17
|
|
|
Re: Movies that can still spook you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
My bad I'm talking about Amityville horror. Damn I thought you believed in ghosts:mad:
|
No, I believe Amityville Horror was (very) loosely based on their schizophrenic teenage son's recollection of the events to the police.
|
My Signature |
|
04-23-2009, 06:45 AM
|
#18
|
|
|
Re: Movies that can still spook you.
I can see that I guess but either way it's all made up, either in a writers mind or a psychos.
|
|
|
04-23-2009, 03:41 PM
|
#19
|
|
|
Re: Movies that can still spook you.
my scary film has to be
(youre gonna laugh)
Arachnophobia
bring the Exorcist and Amityville they dont scare me
but the scarey spider one does
i have a crippling fear of spiders
|
|
|
04-23-2009, 03:56 PM
|
#20
|
|
|
Re: Movies that can still spook you.
At least you're not deathly allergic to some of them.
|
|
|
04-23-2009, 03:57 PM
|
#21
|
|
|
Re: Movies that can still spook you.
|
My Signature |
|
04-23-2009, 04:00 PM
|
#22
|
|
|
Re: Movies that can still spook you.
why do you?
that would be scary
|
|
|
04-23-2009, 04:46 PM
|
#23
|
|
|
Re: Movies that can still spook you.
It's just a picture, Who cares?
|
|
|
04-23-2009, 05:03 PM
|
#24
|
|
|
Re: Movies that can still spook you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
|
seriously just looking at that horrifies me
i know they cant harm me
but im scared to death of them
p.s
TENSER!!! 
Last edited by sezthemank; 04-23-2009 at 05:04 PM..
Reason: BECAUSE OF THE BLOODY SPIDER SCARING ME LOL
|
|
|
04-23-2009, 05:18 PM
|
#25
|
|
|
Re: Movies that can still spook you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36
It's just a picture, Who cares?
|
Sez has arachnophobia. A phobia, by definition, is an irrational fear.
Edit: Sez, the z and x key are a little too close together when typing your nick.
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:55 AM.
|