| RU Games Discussions for just Retro Uprising games. |
|
03-24-2009, 08:52 AM
|
#1
|
|
|
No Snes scores?
Can someone please enable snes scores?
Specifics:
SMW
SMW II
Donkey kong country
Donkey kong country II
Donkey kong country III
Sim city
Sim ant
Doom
Doom II
Wolfenstein 3D
Super Earth defence force
Any of those would be good, please enable some scores.
|
|
|
03-24-2009, 09:21 AM
|
#2
|
|
|
Be patient this just got updated yesterday.
|
My Signature |
|
03-24-2009, 09:29 AM
|
#3
|
|
|
Actually I can't even play snes, Kong's steps didn't work :/
|
|
|
03-24-2009, 09:32 AM
|
#4
|
|
|
Yeah I can't play snes either, I thought it was just me.
Edit- fix your sig cameron it's destroyed.
Last edited by Dudebro; 03-24-2009 at 09:35 AM..
|
My Signature |
|
03-24-2009, 10:17 AM
|
#5
|
|
|
Well, I pm'ed kong.
Sig: What happened to it?
|
|
|
03-24-2009, 10:30 AM
|
#6
|
|
|
I'd assume the new forum messed with all the tags and such.
Also give Kong some time I think he was up late getting the update online.
|
My Signature |
|
03-24-2009, 10:39 AM
|
#7
|
|
|
I don't mind waiting anyways, I'd just like to be able to get more than one trophy for once, and there is many snes games I could get a high-score on.
|
|
|
03-24-2009, 10:59 AM
|
#8
|
|
|
Yeah I got some Snes I wanna play too.
|
My Signature |
|
03-24-2009, 11:01 AM
|
#9
|
|
|
I'm still busy trying to get this site off the ground, no ones joined yet?
|
|
|
03-24-2009, 11:09 AM
|
#10
|
|
|
So far I've only seen Kong, you and Sez. Besides some new names I haven't met yet.
|
My Signature |
|
03-24-2009, 11:12 AM
|
#11
|
|
|
sabby said it's not available for him yet, and so did SSBB.
|
|
|
03-24-2009, 11:37 AM
|
#12
|
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36
Can someone please enable snes scores?
Specifics:
SMW
SMW II
Donkey kong country
Donkey kong country II
Donkey kong country III
Sim city
Sim ant
Doom
Doom II
Wolfenstein 3D
Super Earth defence force
Any of those would be good, please enable some scores.
|
I enabled all the games on that list except Doom II, which I didn't see. I'm taking your word for it that they all have viable scores.
|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
03-24-2009, 11:57 AM
|
#13
|
|
|
Thanks NT,
Now to get snes working.
|
|
|
03-24-2009, 10:36 PM
|
#14
|
|
|
Ninja why is Earth defence force ranked as a farm, This game is 100% impossible to farm, Guaranteed. You can't rekill enemies, You can't repeat the level without losing your score.
Please make this a legit high score
Thanks,
Cam
|
|
|
03-24-2009, 10:39 PM
|
#15
|
|
|
doom 2 never came out for snes you dummies
|
|
|
03-24-2009, 10:42 PM
|
#16
|
|
|
All SNES games are farms. I actually shouldn't have enabled them yet.
|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
03-24-2009, 10:45 PM
|
#17
|
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatiamat
All SNES games are farms.
|
how do you figure?
|
|
|
03-24-2009, 11:00 PM
|
#18
|
|
|
They are only compatible with ArcadeOX, which is much easier to cheat in.
|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
03-24-2009, 11:45 PM
|
#19
|
|
|
Re: No Snes scores?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatiamat
They are only compatible with ArcadeOX, which is much easier to cheat in.
|
Nope. That has been fixed.
You can change them to non-farm games.
If you don't know what we are talking about, games that can be cheated in such as using undetectable codes or killing respawning enemies then it is marked as farm and can not be used in tournaments and does not count towards your high score trophies or the leader board.
|
|
|
03-25-2009, 01:56 AM
|
#20
|
|
|
Re: No Snes scores?
to clear this up I will make some videos on what farming is and what is not farming and try to turn them into short gifs if you would like kong
so people can see examples
just pm me some games and tell me how its farmed and I will make an example
and we can make a new thread called farming examples what is good and what is not
a game would be totally rad the gif would show me just walking back and forth killing the same enemy and an example of not farming would be just running through the level
I will put more thought into that Idea...
|
My Signature |
|
03-25-2009, 08:42 AM
|
#21
|
|
|
Re: No Snes scores?
well of course there is cheats to this game, but that is able to be detected.
Edit: w00t, Ha, take that Doctorstupid, nearly 3 times your score.
But I have a question about sim city, Should highscores be tracked by how much money you get, or how many citizens you accumulate?
Last edited by CatalystiCam; 03-25-2009 at 08:59 AM..
|
|
|
03-25-2009, 01:12 PM
|
#22
|
|
|
Re: No Snes scores?
if sim city was to be score enabled I would track it by citizens because that is the point of the game
money goes up and down a person could just build a great city and then sit there for an hour and do nothing to build up money
|
My Signature |
|
03-25-2009, 02:24 PM
|
#23
|
|
|
Re: No Snes scores?
Agreed, I thought citizens too.
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:13 PM.
|