01-10-2009, 07:18 PM
|
#1
|
|
|
So, who remembers me? :D
Yeah...I haven't been here in a while.
So, who remembers me, and is there anything new?
Looking at my sig, I realize I haven't been here since last Christmas because SSBB and No More Heroes are listed as Wishlist. :/
|
|
|
01-10-2009, 07:51 PM
|
#2
|
|
|
Re: So, who remembers me? :D
I remember ya Tagen. Welcome back.
|
|
|
01-10-2009, 07:53 PM
|
#3
|
|
|
Re: So, who remembers me? :D
I kind of remember you, welcome back!
There's not really anything new right now, but there is going to be a big update soon!
|
My Signature |
|
01-10-2009, 08:14 PM
|
#4
|
|
|
Re: So, who remembers me? :D
My memory has been jogged a little. I remember.....slightly.
|
My Signature |
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Tenser
I'd be crabby too if you made me eat crap.
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong

How much is that other government crap?
|
01-10-2009, 08:20 PM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: So, who remembers me? :D
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by TNTisKING
I kind of remember you, welcome back!
There's not really anything new right now, but there is going to be a big update soon!
|
What all is going to happen?
Is a complete site revamp like last time?
|
|
|
01-10-2009, 10:36 PM
|
#6
|
|
|
Re: So, who remembers me? :D
Yes, 32X and SNES will be added this month and we are switching back to vBulletin. The site is being completely rewritten but those or the most noticeable changes.
Welcome back.
|
My Signature |
|
01-10-2009, 10:57 PM
|
#7
|
|
|
Re: So, who remembers me? :D
Is there a picture of what the forum menu, a topic, the game list, and a game will look like?
|
|
|
01-10-2009, 11:19 PM
|
#8
|
|
|
Re: So, who remembers me? :D
I remember you, good to see you back.
|
My Signature |
|
01-11-2009, 01:03 AM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: So, who remembers me? :D
Welcome back, Tagen. I remember you, vaguely.
|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
01-11-2009, 02:18 AM
|
#10
|
|
|
Re: So, who remembers me? :D
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Tagen
So, who remembers me
|
Who could forget that avatar?
|
My Signature |
|
TMT Raps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
|

01-11-2009, 03:40 AM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: So, who remembers me? :D
Dang it, why does everyone have to remember the subject right after I post?
Welcome back.
|
|
|
01-11-2009, 10:03 AM
|
#12
|
|
|
Re: So, who remembers me? :D
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by drunkninja
Is there a picture of what the forum menu, a topic, the game list, and a game will look like?
|
Just wait. He said it is happening this month. So impatient.
|
My Signature |
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Tenser
I'd be crabby too if you made me eat crap.
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong

How much is that other government crap?
|
01-13-2009, 03:39 PM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: So, who remembers me? :D
i remember you, but do you i? (yes, its gramatically correct Tenser  )
|
My Signature |
|
01-13-2009, 03:57 PM
|
#14
|
|
|
Re: So, who remembers me? :D
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Jeckel22
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by drunkninja
Is there a picture of what the forum menu, a topic, the game list, and a game will look like?
|
Just wait. He said it is happening this month. So impatient.
|
BUT I MUST KNOW RIGHT NOW!!! 
|
|
|
01-13-2009, 07:13 PM
|
#15
|
|
|
Re: So, who remembers me? :D
lol I'm probably newer than you, so nope, but I'll barge in and say hi anyway
|
My Signature |
|
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."

01-14-2009, 08:33 PM
|
#16
|
|
|
Re: So, who remembers me? :D
surprisingly, i do remember you... wow...
|
My Signature |
|
 <br />OK. I'm not changing my sig anymore!
01-15-2009, 07:24 PM
|
#17
|
|
|
Re: So, who remembers me? :D
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Squall
i remember you, but do you i? (yes, its gramatically correct Tenser  )
|
Yup, I remember most people that posted here. :P
Timber Wolf: Hi.  Nice avatar.
|
|
|
01-15-2009, 09:43 PM
|
#18
|
|
|
Re: So, who remembers me? :D
I have a faint recollection of your title here on the retro gaming community known as Retro Uprising.
|
|
|
02-15-2009, 09:55 PM
|
#19
|
|
|
Re: So, who remembers me? :D
I remember you ;D. That profile image helped a lot. Hahaha.
Its great to be back isn't it?
|
My Signature |
|
I love the Powerglove...It's so Bad!<br /><br />  
02-16-2009, 07:53 AM
|
#20
|
|
|
Re: So, who remembers me? :D
Hey, welcome back! What have you been up to all this time?
|
My Signature |
|
02-16-2009, 08:12 AM
|
#21
|
|
|
Re: So, who remembers me? :D
Welcome back to RU!!! I am The Doctor and I'm around every once in awhile. Good things coming up though with the update.
|
My Signature |
|
02-17-2009, 03:34 AM
|
#22
|
|
|
Re: So, who remembers me? :D
Hey Tagen. I remember you.
That's up to you to decide if that's a good thing or not though.
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
| Thread |
Thread Starter |
Forum |
Replies |
Last Post |
|
Who Remembers Objections?
|
wanman |
Forum Games |
60 |
04-03-2013 09:49 PM |
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:40 AM.
|