Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-16-2008, 05:31 PM   #1
somedude21's Avatar
Regular Poster
248 posts
somedude21 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
somedude21

Tour de France (if I spelled it right)

Discuss.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 06:12 PM   #2
Timber Wolf's Avatar
Regular Poster
757 posts
Timber Wolf is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to Timber Wolf
 
Timber Wolf

Re: Tour de France (if I spelled it right)

YOU watch the Tour? I'm suprised
I think Team Columbia, especially with Hincapie as a "leader" is gonna take back the yellow, if Kirchen still has the strength, just because they have all of Hincapie's experience at their sode to help them, and even IF they don't win, they still have potential with a lot of the young riders on their team...
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."
Old 07-16-2008, 06:26 PM   #3
somedude21's Avatar
Regular Poster
248 posts
somedude21 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
somedude21

Re: Tour de France (if I spelled it right)

No. I read about it
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 08:30 PM   #4
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Tour de France (if I spelled it right)

I'd rather watch paint dry. That is unless people fall then it's entertaining.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 08:32 PM   #5
somedude21's Avatar
Regular Poster
248 posts
somedude21 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
somedude21

Re: Tour de France (if I spelled it right)

Why? The Tour de France is HUGE!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 08:57 PM   #6
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Tour de France (if I spelled it right)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude21
Why? The Tour de France is HUGE!
So is soccer(futbal?) but I don't like that either. Just because it's popular doesn't make it awesome.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 09:30 PM   #7
Timber Wolf's Avatar
Regular Poster
757 posts
Timber Wolf is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to Timber Wolf
 
Timber Wolf

Re: Tour de France (if I spelled it right)

i like it becuase it shows endurance, but im not a die hard fan, i usually tune in for the last hour of the stage, and i might watch the pre-race show, cause it shows standings and a layout of the das stage, and its kinda funny that what te commentators predict, is almost always wrong
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."
Old 07-17-2008, 01:31 AM   #8
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Re: Tour de France (if I spelled it right)

I agree with Dudebro that watching dudes ride bikes is not awesome. I do enjoy watching soccer though.

I also can't watch golf, nascar or even baseball. Was too slow and uneventful for me.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:19 AM   #9
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Tour de France (if I spelled it right)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
I agree with Dudebro that watching dudes ride bikes is not awesome. I do enjoy watching soccer though.

I also can't watch golf, nascar or even baseball. Was too slow and uneventful for me.
See soccer is boring to me because the score is like 1-1 for an hour and they just go back and forth.
I agree on nascar and golf, baseball though can be cool when it's late in the season.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 02:22 AM   #10
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Tour de France (if I spelled it right)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
I agree with Dudebro that watching dudes ride bikes is not awesome. I do enjoy watching soccer though.

I also can't watch golf, nascar or even baseball. Was too slow and uneventful for me.
See soccer is boring to me because the score is like 1-1 for an hour and they just go back and forth.
I agree on nascar and golf, baseball though can be cool when it's late in the season.
The NFL does the same thing dudebro, but you tackle the guys
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 07-17-2008, 07:24 AM   #11
sabby's Avatar
 
sabby

Re: Tour de France (if I spelled it right)

All the riders are dopers anyway. I have never had an interest in this (even during the Armstrong days). Soccer is tough to watch, but I will watch the World Cup on occasion. I do not see how the NFL is the same, Tails. There is constant action and way more scoring than in soccer.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 07-17-2008, 12:42 PM   #12
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Re: Tour de France (if I spelled it right)

The only thing I don't like about soccer is that they all cry anytime they hit the ground, trying to get the other dudes carded. So stupid...
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:11 PM   #13
Billy Hoyle's Avatar
 
Billy Hoyle

Re: Tour de France (if I spelled it right)

Speaking of soccer, did anybody see Abby Wambach of the USA women's national team break her leg last night? Almost, but not quite L.T. vs. Joe Theisman's leg.
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 06:15 PM   #14
Gamer Guy's Avatar
New Poster
9 posts
Gamer Guy is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Gamer Guy

Re: Tour de France (if I spelled it right)

So where are they in the Tour de France?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
<br /><br />IT RULES!
Old 07-17-2008, 06:37 PM   #15
Timber Wolf's Avatar
Regular Poster
757 posts
Timber Wolf is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to Timber Wolf
 
Timber Wolf

Re: Tour de France (if I spelled it right)

just leaving the Pyranee's(correct me if im wrong) and they'll be heading into the alps on monday
PS they're not all doper's after that mass doping scandal back 2 years ago(i think) they've gotten most of the druggies out, out of 180 riders this year they've only had 2 people busted
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."
Old 07-19-2008, 12:40 PM   #16
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: Tour de France (if I spelled it right)

Well I agree with everyone

The tour boring just let me know when its over and who won. hey I know lets watch hundreds of people peddle there bike and thats it just peddle there bike. let me know if this happens so I can find a youtube video highlight and I am good

Baseball is really boring to me

soccor is ok dont watch

tenis hmm

football is good during the playoffs

basketball hmm its ok

My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 07-19-2008, 03:28 PM   #17
Timber Wolf's Avatar
Regular Poster
757 posts
Timber Wolf is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to Timber Wolf
 
Timber Wolf

Re: Tour de France (if I spelled it right)

lol it's already happened about 11 times this tour...
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."
Old 07-19-2008, 04:51 PM   #18
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Tour de France (if I spelled it right)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oasis
Well I agree with everyone

The tour boring just let me know when its over and who won. hey I know lets watch hundreds of people peddle there bike and thats it just peddle there bike. let me know if this happens so I can find a youtube video highlight and I am good

Baseball is really boring to me

soccor is ok dont watch

tenis hmm

football is good during the playoffs

basketball hmm its ok

Football is always good!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 07-20-2008, 01:50 PM   #19
Timber Wolf's Avatar
Regular Poster
757 posts
Timber Wolf is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to Timber Wolf
 
Timber Wolf

Re: Tour de France (if I spelled it right)

lol, i feel so... alone, nobody's mentioned Rugby yet, thats a good sport, brutal, but good
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."
Old 07-20-2008, 04:20 PM   #20
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: Tour de France (if I spelled it right)

most of us are in the USA and we dont get rugby ...

well I dont get rugby
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 07-21-2008, 12:28 PM   #21
Timber Wolf's Avatar
Regular Poster
757 posts
Timber Wolf is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to Timber Wolf
 
Timber Wolf

Re: Tour de France (if I spelled it right)

lol, I live in the US and I get Rugby, I don't think I've got the highest cable package either
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."
Old 07-21-2008, 02:23 PM   #22
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: Tour de France (if I spelled it right)

well then maybe I will look for it ;D

because I have never watch it
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 07-21-2008, 02:44 PM   #23
Timber Wolf's Avatar
Regular Poster
757 posts
Timber Wolf is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to Timber Wolf
 
Timber Wolf

Re: Tour de France (if I spelled it right)

Imagine football - padding, and you can hurt people more without penalty ;D
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Guitar Hero: World Tour (Wii) NintendoNerds All Other Games 2 11-10-2008 10:29 AM
AST dew tour in cleveland mj23 Chat 19 07-29-2008 04:51 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:54 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS