Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Gamers Anonymous

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2015, 02:55 PM   #1
krehztim's Avatar
On Vacation
Donor
Game Mod
Administrator
734 posts
krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
krehztim

Krehztim's Petrified Log

I'm a list-maker and a starter, not a finisher. Probably be the same list 6 months from now, but at least I have a forum in which to come clean.

Current Challenges:
- Finish playing all of the Coin-Op games on RU, in reverse alphabetical order. My apologies to the mods for making the queue worse.

Next Up:
- Clear Super Mario Bros on RU
- Improve 2015 Championship Scores
- Beat more Assassination Scores - Krusty's is next on my list
- DK Online Open
- Find a non-sandbox game for my XBox One that can immerse me in some other reality, so I can get a break from this one. Something soothing that doesn't involve killing and blood. Any suggestions?

High Scores I want in the next few months:
- Zookeeper Coin-Op
- Gorf Coin-Op
- Keystone Kapers - ColecoVision

Clears I want and WILL get as soon as I have 4 uninterrupted hours to spare:
- Pac-man Coin-Op

Over the Horizon (AKA never getting done):

- BATTLEFRONT!!!!!!!
- Getting 100% in Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 03:42 PM   #2
david man45's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,660 posts
david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
david man45

Re: Krehztim's Petrified Log

Muh Krusty's! ive been meaning to go back and get some of my trophy highscores back from '08 that I lost, nice list too.
As far as the console game that is immersive without killing and all that you could look into the indie puzzle/mystery games. Look up Beyond Two Souls.

I don't have the Krusty score actually, how embarrassing

Last edited by david man45; 09-03-2015 at 03:57 PM..
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 04:48 PM   #3
krehztim's Avatar
On Vacation
Donor
Game Mod
Administrator
734 posts
krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
krehztim

Re: Krehztim's Petrified Log

Quote:
Originally Posted by david man45 View Post
Muh Krusty's! ive been meaning to go back and get some of my trophy highscores back from '08 that I lost, nice list too.
As far as the console game that is immersive without killing and all that you could look into the indie puzzle/mystery games. Look up Beyond Two Souls.

I don't have the Krusty score actually, how embarrassing
Well, if you want it, I'd much, much, much rather not waste my time. Playing Yogi was bad enough
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 05:04 PM   #4
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Krehztim's Petrified Log

I used to have them when I cared.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:46 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS