| All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online. |
|
01-14-2014, 12:24 PM
|
#1
|
|
|
2013 Personal Top 5
Just wondering what everyone's top 5 games of the year are. Thought it might drive some discussion. Top 5, any system as long as it was released in 2013 for that system.
Mine are all going to be 3DS to no one's surprise.
5. Pokemon X
4. Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan
3. Unchained Blades
2. Etrian Odyssey Untold: Millennium Girl
1. Rune Factory IV
Honorable Mention:
Crimson Shroud
Gunman Clive
Picross E2
Two games that might have made my list had I played them yet:
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
|
My Signature |
|
01-14-2014, 02:09 PM
|
#2
|
|
|
Re: 2013 Personal Top 5
5. Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
4. Pokemon X
3. Smite
2. BioShock Infinite
1. The Last of Us
Honorable Mentions: Grand Theft Auto V, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Walking Dead Season 2 (only episode 1 is out so can't quite count it), Sly Cooper 4: Thieves in Time, Rune Factory 4 (Haven't played enough to consider it Top 5), Pikmin 3, Tomb Raider, Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
01-14-2014, 02:54 PM
|
#3
|
|
|
Re: 2013 Personal Top 5
3DS for me too, since that's all I bought.
1. A Link Between Worlds
2. Fire Emblem Awakening
3. Pokemon X
Wow, it's been a busy year, I think that's all I purchased, lol.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
01-14-2014, 11:03 PM
|
#4
|
|
|
Re: 2013 Personal Top 5
4 out of my 5 games are all on different consoles. BioShock on Xbox 360, Pokemon/Mario on 3DS, Smite on PC, and Last of Us on PS3.
Looking to next year I don't expect to have an Xbox 360 game on that list and instead I'll probably have a WiiU game or a PS4 game. I know the first big game I want this year is Bravely Default for the 3DS which comes out in a few weeks I think.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
01-14-2014, 11:21 PM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: 2013 Personal Top 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisP
4 out of my 5 games are all on different consoles. BioShock on Xbox 360, Pokemon/Mario on 3DS, Smite on PC, and Last of Us on PS3.
Looking to next year I don't expect to have an Xbox 360 game on that list and instead I'll probably have a WiiU game or a PS4 game. I know the first big game I want this year is Bravely Default for the 3DS which comes out in a few weeks I think.
|
It's out now foo.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
01-15-2014, 04:09 AM
|
#6
|
|
|
Re: 2013 Personal Top 5
No it's not, that's just the demo.
It comes out Feb. 7th.
|
My Signature |
|
01-15-2014, 06:18 AM
|
#7
|
|
|
Re: 2013 Personal Top 5
1. NHL 14
2. RE 6
3. Guitar Hero : Warriors Of Rock
4. Doom Classic Complete Edition
5. Grand Theft Auto V
Some purchased this year, others just have a high replay rate! And you guessed it, If its not PC Its Sony!! However, I do have all consoles except the Next Gens at the moment.
|
My Signature |
|
http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/funny-gif-wrestling.gif
01-15-2014, 01:06 PM
|
#8
|
|
|
Re: 2013 Personal Top 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
No it's not, that's just the demo.
It comes out Feb. 7th.
|
Doh! I read Feb. and thought we were Feb.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
01-15-2014, 02:05 PM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: 2013 Personal Top 5
The demo is out. I haven't gotten a chance to play it yet.
Last edited by CrispyChicken; 01-19-2014 at 12:39 PM..
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
01-19-2014, 11:46 AM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: 2013 Personal Top 5
Same boat as Kong. I barely played any games New to me, let alone 2013 games... Listed fifth to first:
Clockwork Knight
New Super Mario Bros 2
Final Fantasy XII
Kingdom Hearts
Chrono Trigger
|
|
|
02-06-2014, 07:22 AM
|
#12
|
|
|
Re: 2013 Personal Top 5
Top games I bought/discovered/thought were generally awesome
Borderlands 2
GT6
Trog
Chuck rock
Deblock (still dont know how or why this game is fun)
Toilet Rocket
Jetpack Joyride
|
My Signature |
|
02-10-2014, 12:48 PM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: 2013 Personal Top 5
limiting it just to games released in 2013 I guess the list would look something like this:
5. Saints Row 4
4. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
3. Killer is Dead
2. Shin Megami Tensei IV
1. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
I got a PS3 this year though and I bought a ton of games so the list of top games I played in 2013 looks a little bit different.
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:45 PM.
|