11-24-2013, 08:04 PM
|
#1
|
|
|
The worst movie you have ever seen.
For me the worst movie I have ever seen is a Troll in Cental Park.
|
|
|
11-24-2013, 08:10 PM
|
#2
|
|
|
Re: The worst movie you have ever seen.
Rubber (2010) - IMDb
It's about an evil tire that rolls around and vibrates and blows up people's minds. Terrible movie. By far the worst movie I have ever seen. If you go into it with a really good mood and want to laugh at a terrible movie, this is the one you want to see.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
11-24-2013, 08:12 PM
|
#3
|
|
|
Re: The worst movie you have ever seen.
At the risk of sounding cliche, it's gotta be the room. I've seen 80's pornos with better directing/writing/production values.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
11-25-2013, 02:32 AM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: The worst movie you have ever seen.
Well, I thought my worst was Hollyhead with Johnny Depp but then I watched SHARKNADO... Oh man, that is the worst of the worst...
SHARKNADO: Stars:Ian Ziering, Tara Reid, John Heard
|
|
|
11-25-2013, 03:44 AM
|
#6
|
|
|
Re: The worst movie you have ever seen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballas
Well, I thought my worst was Hollyhead with Johnny Depp but then I watched SHARKNADO... Oh man, that is the worst of the worst...
SHARKNADO: Stars:Ian Ziering, Tara Reid, John Heard
|
Well, in Sharknado's defense, I'd have to imagine it was supposed to be terrible.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
11-25-2013, 03:48 AM
|
#7
|
|
|
Re: The worst movie you have ever seen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13
Well, in Sharknado's defense, I'd have to imagine it was supposed to be terrible.
|
Tara Reid didn't do herself any justice in that movie either...
|
|
|
11-25-2013, 05:00 AM
|
#8
|
|
|
Re: The worst movie you have ever seen.

I mean, I've seen worse, but I at least can respect Plan 9 From Outer Space a little bit more.
|
|
|
11-25-2013, 08:50 AM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: The worst movie you have ever seen.
"They," aka "Invasion from Inner Earth," and "Beast of Yucca Flats" are probably what worst movies I ever saw. People often refer to more popular movies on these lists, but many smaller, more obscure ones from older times are just horrible. Even "Plan 9" was better than those two. "Yucca Flats" technically had no actual acting!
|
|
|
11-25-2013, 08:56 AM
|
#10
|
|
|
Re: The worst movie you have ever seen.
The Room is hard to beat. It was meant to be this great drama but the director/writer/producer/creepy ugly european guy didn't realize how mentally ill he is. Now he pretends it was meant to be a dark comedy so he can cash in on it and get some fame.
|
My Signature |
|
11-25-2013, 03:02 PM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: The worst movie you have ever seen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkN

I mean, I've seen worse, but I at least can respect Plan 9 From Outer Space a little bit more.
|
I love how they tried to capitalize om MK's popularity with the costume design.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
11-25-2013, 04:30 PM
|
#12
|
|
|
Re: The worst movie you have ever seen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballas
Tara Reid didn't do herself any justice in that movie either...
|
... or this one:
My worst movie {only one?}: 'The Car' - basically the same as Crispy's 'Rubber' - a car supposedly possessed by the Devil goes around killing people, destroying buildings, blowing up gas stations, etc.
Last edited by RU Joe; 11-25-2013 at 04:41 PM..
Reason: Evil signals before turning left
|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
11-25-2013, 04:42 PM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: The worst movie you have ever seen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RU Joe
|
Yuck. It's painful to remember that he exists.
|
|
|
11-25-2013, 06:34 PM
|
#14
|
|
|
Re: The worst movie you have ever seen.
The Dark Knight.
|
My Signature |
|
11-25-2013, 06:37 PM
|
#15
|
|
|
Re: The worst movie you have ever seen.
Do you guys not watch movies or something? You should broaden your horizons a bit if these are the worst movies you've seen.
|
My Signature |
|
11-25-2013, 06:57 PM
|
#16
|
|
|
Re: The worst movie you have ever seen.
I don't really watch movies much.
I suppose I should say that the circumstances for viewing the film matter. If I see Sharknado on SyFy (really anything on SyFy) I'm not exactly expecting a masterpiece. In fact I can have a good time laughing at a badly produced movie, which makes it not so bad in the end. Tenser streamed The Wizard before and it was all right because of that.
While watching Transformers 2 in the theater I could do nothing but cringe at every terrible sexual innuendo (there were A LOT), every crappy joke, the general horribleness of the entire plot. I couldn't leave because I was watching with family.
Maybe I more meant "Worst movie experience of all time"? Because that certainly was it for me.
|
|
|
11-25-2013, 07:09 PM
|
#17
|
|
|
Re: The worst movie you have ever seen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
The Dark Knight.
|
This is the most loved and most hated movie of all time. There is no in between for this movie. It's either a masterpiece or the worst movie ever lol.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
11-25-2013, 07:40 PM
|
#18
|
|
|
Re: The worst movie you have ever seen.
This reminds me of those topics on sites like Xbox.com or Gamefaqs where people ask what the worst game ever is. People will say stuff like COD or Minecraft because they either wanna be edgy or they have only played a handful of games. It rustles my jimmies something fierce.
@SH- Of course the plot and dialogue are gonna be trash but you can't deny it was a good looking movie with some nice effects. If you thought about it some more I bet you can find something unwatchable in your brain that you can't unsee.
@DN- Yes that was a complete bastardization but it wasn't that bad to watch. I mean really, you love the original Star Wars movies and don't think they're corny and outdated so your taste is questionable to begin with. Trust me, DD wasn't the worst you've seen.
|
My Signature |
|
11-25-2013, 08:01 PM
|
#19
|
|
|
Re: The worst movie you have ever seen.
SH:
Quote:
|
Maybe I more meant "Worst movie experience of all time"?
|
Well then, that's easy:
Me: 8 years old, at the Drive - In theater with the parents.
Earlier that day, they had bought me a balsa wood airplane {anyone remember those?} which I had with me in the backseat.
At some point during the movie {Moonraker} I must have accidentally dropped my airplane into my popcorn without realizing it.
AS I went to eat some more of that up - until - then delicious popcorn, there was a TASTE , a very, very bad taste that I immediately in my 8 year old brain assumed was poison!
{maybe the premise of the movie being a plot to poison everyone on Earth while the perpetrators hid safely up in orbit had something to do with it?}
I threw a Royal fit, spitting and sputtering and screaming at my parents that I was probably going to die {just like the people in the movie!} from the terrible whateveritwas on my popcorn.
They, of course, knew it probably wasn't poison and after pointing out that it was the balsa wood of my airplane proceeded to give me heck for having overreacted.
{In my own defense I must say that there were a lot of child - killers running around back then, most notably the 'Beast of B.C.' Clifford Olson - which they warned us kids about in school, by the way, so there was some cause for paranoia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clifford_Olson
Besides that, balsa wood tastes awful and could easily be mistaken for poison to someone who did not know}
Last edited by RU Joe; 11-25-2013 at 08:03 PM..
Reason: Balsa wood
|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
11-25-2013, 09:11 PM
|
#20
|
|
|
Re: The worst movie you have ever seen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisP
This is the most loved and most hated movie of all time. There is no in between for this movie. It's either a masterpiece or the worst movie ever lol.
|
I just found it boring, so boring I fell asleep. Only time I've done that with a movie first go.
|
My Signature |
|
11-25-2013, 09:34 PM
|
#21
|
|
|
Re: The worst movie you have ever seen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Trust me, DD wasn't the worst you've seen.
|
I directly stated that it wasn't the worst movie I had ever seen. It just came to mind and I have less reason to appreciate it than I do films that were simply rushed or otherwise not done well. I didn't feel like it was worth the time investment to seriously recall the worst movie I've ever seen, but seeing as you seem personally affected by this I'll reconsider and get back to you.
Honestly I just don't watch a lot of bad movies unless I'm watching some funny critique along side of it. (MST3000 or such) I don't see any real reason to watch bad films.
|
|
|
11-25-2013, 09:40 PM
|
#22
|
|
|
Re: The worst movie you have ever seen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
I just found it boring, so boring I fell asleep. Only time I've done that with a movie first go.
|
Same here.
|
My Signature |
|
11-25-2013, 09:56 PM
|
#23
|
|
|
Re: The worst movie you have ever seen.
A few movies that everyone seems to love, but I don't like, not the worst ever but I thought they sucked:
The Big Lebowski
Trainspotting
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
I don't know, I just don't get them.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
11-26-2013, 05:57 AM
|
#24
|
|
|
Re: The worst movie you have ever seen.
Ooh ooh, almost forgot those snake movies... Snakes on a Plane, Anaconda, Anacondas, Anacondadas... etc etc...
|
|
|
11-26-2013, 07:40 AM
|
#25
|
|
|
Re: The worst movie you have ever seen.
Not sure if it's the worst movie I've ever seen (not far off), but it was a HUGE disappointment and that would have to be the remake of Conan.
And Stevencassidy, I can't believe what you just said! each to their own I guess.
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:16 AM.
|