| All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online. |
|
09-18-2013, 11:38 PM
|
#1
|
|
|
Cookie Clicker
http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/
Click the cookie to get cookies. Spend your cookies on upgrades to make cookies faster so that you can spend more on upgrades to get more cookies even faster in a never ending cycle of cookie making.
Spend as much or as little attention on it as you want. Pay attention to it pedantically or leave it running in another tab checking on it occasionally. Progress is saved in your browser cookies (not a pun) and you can export a password to transfer progress between browsers and/or different computers.
Love your grandma.
|
|
|
09-19-2013, 12:41 AM
|
#2
|
|
|
Re: Cookie Clicker
Kinda fun actually
|
My Signature |
|
09-20-2013, 12:04 AM
|
#4
|
|
|
Re: Cookie Clicker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong
|
I'm going for a cursor only challenge.
16 cookies per second so far.
|
|
|
09-20-2013, 12:37 AM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: Cookie Clicker
Why is this so addictive. At like 200 per second
|
My Signature |
|
09-20-2013, 05:25 AM
|
#6
|
|
|
Re: Cookie Clicker
76 million a second.
|
My Signature |
|
09-20-2013, 11:27 AM
|
#8
|
|
|
Re: Cookie Clicker
I don't know why but I find this really addicting. How did you find it?
|
My Signature |
|
09-20-2013, 03:04 PM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: Cookie Clicker
I'm hooked, up to 1600/second.
---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------
There is no way Grandma isn't based on this:

She even said something about getting moist once.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
09-20-2013, 03:32 PM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: Cookie Clicker
Once you get the ball rolling, this game is really fun.
Does it save automatically or is there something I'm missing?
---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------
Nevermind I found it in Menu.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
09-20-2013, 05:52 PM
|
#12
|
|
|
Re: Cookie Clicker
Up to about 2.2 million, what a horribly addictive game... does it ever end?
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
09-20-2013, 06:54 PM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: Cookie Clicker
Lets hope so.
At over 50mil/second now
|
My Signature |
|
09-20-2013, 07:29 PM
|
#14
|
|
|
Re: Cookie Clicker
I got to over 46,000 per second before quiting yesterday. It's rediculous how addicting this turned out to be.
|
My Signature |
|
Happiness is the meaning of life, and life is the meaning of existence.
09-20-2013, 08:13 PM
|
#15
|
|
|
Re: Cookie Clicker
I'm at 109k per second at the moment.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
09-20-2013, 10:02 PM
|
#16
|
|
|
Re: Cookie Clicker
I have become casual.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
09-20-2013, 11:10 PM
|
#17
|
|
|
Re: Cookie Clicker
This topic makes me sad. I feel like I don't even know any of you any more. Do you even know what a game is? Because this is not one.
|
My Signature |
|
09-20-2013, 11:24 PM
|
#18
|
|
|
Re: Cookie Clicker
Kong will now be the one to determine what is and isn't a game and how you should spend your free time.
*After re-reading, this post comes off as snide. Just wanted to point out that I'm just being playfully sarcastic.*
Last edited by Kugyince; 09-20-2013 at 11:28 PM..
|
My Signature |
|
09-20-2013, 11:25 PM
|
#19
|
|
|
Re: Cookie Clicker
There is something enchanting about watching your numbers multiply, that being said, you are totally correct, and I am about done with the game.
(that was referring to Kongs post)
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
09-21-2013, 12:04 AM
|
#20
|
|
|
Re: Cookie Clicker
Honestly just a fun thing to play for the day. I'll be bored of it in a couple of days. It is addicting, I'll say that.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
09-21-2013, 12:10 AM
|
#21
|
|
|
Re: Cookie Clicker
Last edited by Seahawk; 05-01-2016 at 05:35 PM..
|
|
|
09-21-2013, 12:13 AM
|
#22
|
|
|
Re: Cookie Clicker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisP
Honestly just a fun thing to play for the day. I'll be bored of it in a couple of days. It is addicting, I'll say that.
|
I've gone full circle, now I'm just pissed at the game for wasting my time.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
09-21-2013, 12:46 AM
|
#23
|
|
|
Re: Cookie Clicker
fun till I got bored. good fun for one day.
|
My Signature |
|
09-21-2013, 05:05 PM
|
#24
|
|
|
Re: Cookie Clicker
I have crossed the threshold. 1 billion cookies per second.
The grandmatriarchs have awoken. They are not pleased.
|
My Signature |
|
09-21-2013, 06:06 PM
|
#25
|
|
|
Re: Cookie Clicker
I tried it, but I got bored really quick.
It wears on your fingers.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:23 AM.
|