Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Scoop This section contains interesting stories found on the web, mostly to do with retro gaming.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Scoop

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-03-2012, 06:40 PM   #1
Robot's Avatar
Regular Poster
576 posts
Robot is kissing everybody's bum just rightRobot is kissing everybody's bum just rightRobot is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
 
Robot

Hey, Where's My Retronauts Podcast?



So now that we've finally (!) come to the end of the busy fall release season -- which seems to now consume a good third of the year -- it's about time to formally address the future of the Retronauts podcast. I've spoken briefly about my other obligations during our weekly live streams on the Retronauts Lunch Break, but it's entirely possible that a conflicting work schedule, major/minor surgery, or sheer forgetfulness have prevented you from listening to me dance around the subject for seconds at a time. Basically, our four-man team had to take on quite a few massive games since the sun set on summer (alongside the usual features, previews, and site-running responsibilities), leaving us with little time to do the more frivolous and less profitable projects we enjoy so much. Namely, podcasts.

That said, seeing as Far Cry 3 left my review plate nearly two weeks ago, I'm back in the planning stages and will have an unbelievable episode ready for you folks next week. Not sure if I've mentioned my plans in the past, but I had these specific guests in mind the very second Retronauts fell into my hands, and, after weeks of wrangling, it's finally going to happen. (Also, if you happen to know this secret, kindly stay secretive.) And I'm definitely going to have another Christmas episode ready before we go on break; with any luck, it'll be just as ambitious and weird as the last one I put together. And maybe, just maybe, more ravenous wolves?

So now that everyone's up to speed, I'd like to reward you loyal listeners with a tiny retro-related contest. I have a PS3 copy of Midway Arcade Origins up for grabs, and if you'd like to get your mitts on it, head on over to the iTunes Music Store and write us a review (honesty counts) that includes the word "fandango" somewhere within. This weekend, I'll announce the lucky winner on our Twitter account, so follow us if you haven't already. Sound good? Good. See you soon!



http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=9116002
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Automated post.
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New NFL podcast by fans kiwinavega Chat 1 03-07-2012 04:53 PM
Retronauts Live Episode 34: A Very Retronauts Christmas Robot Scoop 2 12-22-2011 09:48 AM
This Week in Retronauts: "Mommy, Why Did the Podcast Have to Die?" Robot Scoop 0 10-14-2010 05:30 PM
RetroCity Podcast, Episode 8 Kong Scoop 0 03-27-2009 02:27 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS