SkyGrid, days 4, 5, and 6.
Surprise! Still more chest hunting. Days 4 and 5 had chests, but no big finds like dirt. For some reason I'm following a rule that the base of my platform must be made of dirt. I don't know why, but this is the way I want to do it. This might change when dirt becomes harder to find, but for now I'm holding true on that.
Now, onto interesting stories.
On the lowest level of the grid, there is a chest. Inside this chest there are 41 dirt blocks.
Three jumps never looked so intimidating.
On the way back up, I found a chest with 57 grass blocks in it. Awesome.
Picture taken on the way back up.
End Portal frame, a sheep spawner, and a creeper spawner. I'm not sure what I'd do with the creeper spawner.
On that note, I had to punch a creeper out of my way from across a gap. Poor creeper.
Finding ANOTHER chest on the way up made for a huge total haul of booty when I got back. I had to start a second box.
Not bad huh? But we're not done yet....
Hunting for more treasure the weather got snowy. This is the first time that a weather even has happened on this map.
The snow is really distracting while you need to make big jumps.
Getting back again after another huge haul, I have this.
200 base building blocks.
To be honest, I have no clue how I want to place them. Feel free to throw out ideas.