Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Pokemon

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-18-2012, 11:30 PM   #1
ZedIsDead's Avatar
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
ZedIsDead

Pokemon Trades Thread

Figured that since we didn't already have one, I might as well. I have a ton of breedable pokes available, in fact, I have over 8 full boxes worth in Black. Feel free to request something, and I'll try to get you one. I don't really care what I get back, but if you have pokes I don't, that would be great(items such as Lucky Eggs or Exp. Shares would rock as well). I would also be happy to help you evolve your Kadabras, Haunters, Scythers, Feebases, Boldores, etc.


Friend Code(Pokemon Black): 4513-2588-3869[Chris]
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!

Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!

Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!


Old 05-18-2012, 11:42 PM   #2
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Pokemon Trades Thread

I have nothing good in White at the moment, save for dream world event Arceus and event Darkrai. I'm not very far at all in the game.
Pearl, I have some very good pokemon.
I'll post friendcodes when I figure out where to find them.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:45 PM   #3
ZedIsDead's Avatar
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
ZedIsDead

Re: Pokemon Trades Thread

Have you received the Pal Pad yet?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!

Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!

Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!


Old 05-18-2012, 11:48 PM   #4
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Pokemon Trades Thread

Not in White.
I do have it in Pearl, though, it's 2837 2176 7397

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Okay, so I have less Pokemon in Pearl than I remember.
This is my third copy, I must be remembering a combination of all the copies.
Either way, I do have some good Pokemon.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:54 PM   #5
ZedIsDead's Avatar
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
ZedIsDead

Re: Pokemon Trades Thread

When you do get it, let me know. Catch a few Patrats and I'll give you some pokes.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!

Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!

Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!


Old 05-19-2012, 12:08 AM   #6
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Pokemon Trades Thread

Okay, cool. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 12:16 AM   #7
Mareeps's Avatar
 
Mareeps

Re: Pokemon Trades Thread

I can trade Eevees and starters. I misplaced the game offhand, will post friend code in a bit.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 12:39 AM   #8
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Pokemon Trades Thread

An Eevee might be nice.
I need to get an Umbreon.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 12:45 AM   #9
ZedIsDead's Avatar
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
ZedIsDead

Re: Pokemon Trades Thread

I have a lot of stuff from the first four gens. Feel free to make some requests.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!

Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!

Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!


Old 05-19-2012, 01:11 AM   #10
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Pokemon Trades Thread

I wish I had access to a second DS so I could move my stuff from Pearl to White when the option becomes available.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 08:58 AM   #11
Mareeps's Avatar
 
Mareeps

Re: Pokemon Trades Thread

Friend Code is 1249-4319-7685 [Lulz]
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NHL Thread bearhawk72 Chat 1304 10-22-2016 11:57 PM
Vacation thread CatalystiCam Chat 89 08-17-2015 05:36 PM
The Cute Thread Demon-Mask 2 Girls 1 Anime 6 04-04-2011 08:44 AM
Obesity thread. david man45 Chat 106 03-25-2010 11:29 AM
THIS THREAD randomcontributor Chat 6 06-25-2008 01:30 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS