Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-11-2008, 10:04 PM   #1
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Banjo Threeie?

I was on youtube, and i saw something quite interesting. It seems this september the 360 is hosting the third Banjo game called Banjo threeie. bad news is it thier new look. but im wondering if this is fake or not? i have been a Fan of Banjo and kazooie, and its almost made me want to bring my N64 out just play em.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SxOcjq5NL8

Whats your thoughts?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 03-11-2008, 10:43 PM   #2
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: Banjo Threeie?

nope not fake and it looks awesome

a quick search on microsoft.com turns up this with the same trailer

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/community/news/x06/banjo.htm
so its not fake.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 03-12-2008, 06:16 AM   #3
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Re: Banjo Threeie?

I'm down if it's good.

I hope it's good.

I don't think the new look is bad.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 03-12-2008, 09:13 AM   #4
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Banjo Threeie?

it kinda makes me want to get xbox.. i always liked Banjo and Kazooie..

maybe it will come to wii..
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 03-12-2008, 02:16 PM   #5
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Re: Banjo Threeie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
it kinda makes me want to get xbox.. i always liked Banjo and Kazooie..

maybe it will come to wii..
Nah, Nintendo sold Rare to Microsoft. This is also why Conker: Live and Reloaded came out on Xbox.

Personally, I think I like the idea of this game on 360 more than Wii.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:21 PM   #6
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Banjo Threeie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
it kinda makes me want to get xbox.. i always liked Banjo and Kazooie..

maybe it will come to wii..
Nah, Nintendo sold Rare to Microsoft. This is also why Conker: Live and Reloaded came out on Xbox.

Personally, I think I like the idea of this game on 360 more than Wii.
i know, but the 360 is like the worst game system.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 03-12-2008, 03:03 PM   #7
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: Banjo Threeie?

i love my 360... dont know why i just do but then again i dont have a Wii or a ps3 so yeah
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 03-12-2008, 04:34 PM   #8
david man45's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,660 posts
david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
david man45

Re: Banjo Threeie?

idk about banjo but i want to play donkey kong 64 where all of the good guy characters are playable
Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 09:44 PM   #9
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Re: Banjo Threeie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
it kinda makes me want to get xbox.. i always liked Banjo and Kazooie..

maybe it will come to wii..
Nah, Nintendo sold Rare to Microsoft. This is also why Conker: Live and Reloaded came out on Xbox.

Personally, I think I like the idea of this game on 360 more than Wii.
i know, but the 360 is like the worst game system.
Pft. I own a Wii and a 360 and I play my 360 way more than my Wii.

Though I love them both.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 03-12-2008, 09:45 PM   #10
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Banjo Threeie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
it kinda makes me want to get xbox.. i always liked Banjo and Kazooie..

maybe it will come to wii..
Nah, Nintendo sold Rare to Microsoft. This is also why Conker: Live and Reloaded came out on Xbox.

Personally, I think I like the idea of this game on 360 more than Wii.
i know, but the 360 is like the worst game system.
Pft. I own a Wii and a 360 and I play my 360 way more than my Wii.

Though I love them both.
i was about to say if you didnt like your Wii send it to me :P

i honestly dislike the Xbox games, thus why i want Banjo on Wii.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS