12-09-2011, 11:05 PM
|
#1
|
|
|
So Rick Perry made a political ad
Strong - YouTube
This was my reaction-
Thankfully the good people at the internet are hard at work making parodies.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbrI3F7p6-o"]The Partisans - Rick Perry - Weak, man. - YouTube[/ame]
And my personal favorite
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-eqpJYGtvk"]Rick Perry is an Ass (Strong) - YouTube[/ame]
Out of the 3.2 million views for Perrys video it has over 500 thousand rate downs, 20k more since I first saw it early today. It has 15k likes. The parody videos are like 98% liked. Also, apparently the Perry people insisted his video not be embeddable, the fail is strong with this one for sure.
|
My Signature |
|
12-09-2011, 11:18 PM
|
#2
|
|
|
Re: So Rick Perry made a political ad
I saw this earlier and I was shocked at just how horrible it was.
Honestly, I'm glad people are exposing him for the idiot he is, anyone who
discriminates against a group of people has no place in government.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
12-10-2011, 01:25 AM
|
#3
|
|
|
Re: So Rick Perry made a political ad
Honestly I really don't think he ever had a chance. Besides being too religious he's also too slimy and people notice that. Maybe this is a ploy to make the others not look so horrible. I think John Stewart called it the Munster effect. They all look like monsters and then Romney will look like a normal person by comparison.
|
My Signature |
|
12-10-2011, 02:01 AM
|
#4
|
|
|
Re: So Rick Perry made a political ad
oh his god...... how ignorant this guy is......... im speechlesss.......
|
My Signature |
|
12-10-2011, 08:58 AM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: So Rick Perry made a political ad
do you guys think he's gonna make it all the way like macain?  
|
|
|
12-10-2011, 09:24 AM
|
#6
|
|
|
Re: So Rick Perry made a political ad
I think I have a much more sensible reaction.

|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
12-10-2011, 01:24 PM
|
#7
|
|
|
Re: So Rick Perry made a political ad
If there was ever a time where a facepalm could be given a facepalm, it'd be now.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
12-10-2011, 02:12 PM
|
#8
|
|
|
Re: So Rick Perry made a political ad
Who's Rick Perry?
|
My Signature |
|
12-10-2011, 02:15 PM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: So Rick Perry made a political ad
He's the governor of Texas.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
12-10-2011, 03:33 PM
|
#10
|
|
|
Re: So Rick Perry made a political ad
Quote:
Originally Posted by brawlmaster12344
Who's Rick Perry?
|
Like I said to Tails when he asked me, is google broken? I hate to be snide about it but it's not like he's some obscure name.
@NT- Nah I'd like to leave this planet. People like Perry should be restricted to Earth so they can't do further harm to innocent beings.
|
My Signature |
|
12-10-2011, 03:39 PM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: So Rick Perry made a political ad
@DB: Could've at least posting some info about him. Some of us do not follow elections.
|
My Signature |
|
12-10-2011, 03:42 PM
|
#12
|
|
|
Re: So Rick Perry made a political ad
Nope I'm sorry but I'm not gonna waste my time adding a bio for people I talk about when you guys can just take two seconds to google them. Don't rely on others to explain things to you when you can do it yourself.
|
My Signature |
|
12-10-2011, 10:38 PM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: So Rick Perry made a political ad
I have never seen so many dislikes on a YouTube video in my life, until now.
|
|
|
12-10-2011, 10:45 PM
|
#14
|
|
|
Re: So Rick Perry made a political ad
He deserves every one of those. Also I think that Friday song had more, like 5million rate downs. Pretty sure they even had to disable ratings for it eventually.
|
My Signature |
|
12-10-2011, 10:49 PM
|
#15
|
|
|
Re: So Rick Perry made a political ad
Rick Perry wants to represent you as a political leader.
He also doesn't want you voicing your opinions in the comment section.
|
|
|
12-10-2011, 11:38 PM
|
#16
|
|
|
Re: So Rick Perry made a political ad
@Dudebro
I agree, Perry does deserve every dislike (so far and counting).
In my opinion, It would've been best for him not to have made that video to begin with. The video will only continue to hurt him and expose him as the... well, "Monster" that people believe him to be.
Anyway, which song are you referring to? Would it be "Friday" by Rebecca Black?
|
|
|
12-11-2011, 01:21 AM
|
#17
|
|
|
Re: So Rick Perry made a political ad
Ron Paul win yet ?
|
My Signature |
|
12-11-2011, 03:03 AM
|
#18
|
|
|
Re: So Rick Perry made a political ad
@DN- If I read right they did allow comments at first but disabled them almost immediately. Either way it is a telling sign of how they wanna do things, no discussion.
@Paul- Yeah that song. I'm pretty sure they disabled it, check if you want I don't wanna hear it again at all.
@fungus- Good luck with that. You really think he has a chance?
|
My Signature |
|
12-11-2011, 05:22 AM
|
#19
|
|
|
Re: So Rick Perry made a political ad
Well as of right now, the official music video for "Friday" on YouTube, has a little over 10.8 Million views, and only 265,048 dislikes, nowhere near 5 million dislikes.
However, it looks like it was uploaded recently, so It's possible a previous version existed. It's also possible it may have been disabled as you mentioned Dudebro, but I don't know for sure.
|
|
|
12-11-2011, 10:57 AM
|
#20
|
|
|
Re: So Rick Perry made a political ad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Well as of right now, the official music video for "Friday" on YouTube, has a little over 10.8 Million views, and only 265,048 dislikes, nowhere near 5 million dislikes.
However, it looks like it was uploaded recently, so It's possible a previous version existed. It's also possible it may have been disabled as you mentioned Dudebro, but I don't know for sure.
|
yeah there was a previous version, the music company deleted it through complications on who owned the song
|
My Signature |
|
12-11-2011, 01:13 PM
|
#21
|
|
|
Re: So Rick Perry made a political ad
If Rick Perry is elected president, it's off to Cuba for me.
|
|
|
12-11-2011, 03:35 PM
|
#22
|
|
|
Re: So Rick Perry made a political ad
Cuba? You must really hate Canada to move to that island prison.
|
My Signature |
|
12-11-2011, 11:16 PM
|
#23
|
|
|
Re: So Rick Perry made a political ad
Cuba isn't an island prison, though.
Besides, tropical island or snowy Canada?
|
|
|
12-12-2011, 12:32 AM
|
#24
|
|
|
Re: So Rick Perry made a political ad
id rather have snowy canada, i live in florida....... (florida is now england according to DB by the way XD )
|
My Signature |
|
12-12-2011, 04:48 AM
|
#25
|
|
|
Re: So Rick Perry made a political ad
@DM- I'd rather live in a free country as opposed to a dictatorship.
@Katz- could be worse, real England has worse weather.
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
| Thread |
Thread Starter |
Forum |
Replies |
Last Post |
|
I made a few presents
|
HackNSlash |
Chat |
12 |
04-05-2010 12:48 AM |
|
Rick rolling
|
Belmontzar |
Chat |
32 |
09-13-2009 04:21 AM |
|
Rick Roll
|
oasis |
Forum Games |
13 |
03-13-2009 07:43 AM |
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59 AM.
|