Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Pokemon

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2011, 12:07 PM   #1
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Pokemon Yellow Version

Who here is playing it on RU? I am. Spent an hour and a half at the start, at Cerulean City with:

Level 10 Bulbasaur
Level 26 Butterfree
Level 26 Pikachu
Level 30 Pidgeotto

I have been mashing end and holding down the directional buttons to grind. xD I was level 22 on everybody at brock.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 12-02-2011, 01:31 PM   #2
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: Pokemon Yellow Version

Haven't started it yet but will do after I beat one of the 2nd Gen ones. The only Pokemon RPG games I haven't played are Crystal and Yellow
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 12-02-2011, 02:22 PM   #3
Mareeps's Avatar
 
Mareeps

Re: Pokemon Yellow Version

Are saves enabled in score mode for it? If so, then I know what game i'm mastering next.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:28 PM   #4
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: Pokemon Yellow Version

@Brawl- Yes they are. I just started Crystal which has it and Yellow has it too.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pokemon Red Version - January 2011 Tails Game Club Challenges 4 01-05-2011 11:58 PM
DS version Timber Wolf All Other Games 14 07-06-2010 01:44 AM
My version of the A-Z games laserboy1134 Forum Games 68 12-05-2008 02:43 PM
The japanese version of pokemon 7dog123 All Other Games 17 08-15-2008 07:35 PM
Yellow SNES nesplayer2299 All Other Games 5 08-04-2007 10:03 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:02 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS