| Introduce Yourself Talk about yourself and welcome others. |
|
08-25-2011, 10:33 PM
|
#1
|
|
|
Proper Intro
Hey! What's up? I've been out and about a lot and keep forgetting to properly introduce myself.
I'm pretty much new, any remnants of anything I was doing before was minimal if anything so I am just going to give a good salutations and make it official.
Gonna have some fuuuuun.
|
My Signature |
|
08-25-2011, 10:59 PM
|
#2
|
|
|
Re: Proper Intro
Welcome back.
|
My Signature |
|
08-25-2011, 11:07 PM
|
#3
|
|
|
Re: Proper Intro
Welcome to RU  Have fun here! Nice avatar by the way!
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
08-25-2011, 11:44 PM
|
#4
|
|
|
Re: Proper Intro
Welcome to the site foo.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
08-25-2011, 11:46 PM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: Proper Intro
hey there gaming wolf
|
My Signature |
|
08-26-2011, 12:26 AM
|
#6
|
|
|
Re: Proper Intro
Welcome to RU, gw. 
|
My Signature |
|
08-26-2011, 01:31 AM
|
#7
|
|
|
Re: Proper Intro
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13
Welcome to the site foo.
|
I pity the foo! In this case, myself.
|
My Signature |
|
08-26-2011, 07:59 AM
|
#8
|
|
|
Re: Proper Intro
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamingWolf
I pity the foo! In this case, myself.
|
A little self pity never hurt anyone  . Anyways, I hope you have enjoyed your time here and continue to do so.
|
|
|
08-26-2011, 08:40 AM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: Proper Intro
Welcome to RU. If you have any questions, just let us know.
|
My Signature |
|
08-26-2011, 01:48 PM
|
#10
|
|
|
Re: Proper Intro
Welcome! I'm sure you will get right back into the swing of things. 
|
|
|
08-27-2011, 12:46 AM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: Proper Intro
I joined in October of 2009, nearly three years later I've not yet made a "proper intro". I guess some people are able to assimilate themselves into communities stealthily instead of forcefully. *edit *Wait, you joined in April 2009, so I guess you'd be in the stealthy category as well but, you ruined that chance by making a "proper intro". *end edit*
Good to see you have, and welcome to RU, my friend.
|
|
|
08-27-2011, 01:20 AM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: Proper Intro
Well then, he's twice as un-stealthy as before.
Which means I'm even more stealthy compared to him.
Demon-Mask gains +50 ego points
|
|
|
08-27-2011, 01:22 AM
|
#14
|
|
|
Re: Proper Intro
I don't need stealth I brute forced my way into this forum.
|
My Signature |
|
08-27-2011, 01:26 AM
|
#15
|
|
|
Re: Proper Intro
And, it seemed to work quite well.
Demon-Mask gained -100 ego
Demon-Mask's will to live has disappeared
It's not looking good for Demon-Mask
|
|
|
08-27-2011, 01:29 AM
|
#16
|
|
|
Re: Proper Intro
Demon-Mask gains the Emo effect.
Demon-Mask's apathy is at max.
Game Over, man.
|
My Signature |
|
08-27-2011, 01:30 AM
|
#17
|
|
|
Re: Proper Intro
Would you like to start over?
Nope, game over for good.
|
|
|
08-27-2011, 01:53 AM
|
#18
|
|
|
Re: Proper Intro
Hahaha. One can hide for only so long. The box was getting dusty.
|
My Signature |
|
08-27-2011, 02:15 AM
|
#19
|
|
|
Re: Proper Intro
Damn it... I need to find a better hiding spot.
|
|
|
08-28-2011, 11:40 PM
|
#21
|
|
|
Re: Proper Intro
Well, I'm trying to be stealthy.
You can't find me now.
|
|
|
08-29-2011, 12:05 AM
|
#22
|
|
|
Re: Proper Intro
We should probably stop because of um...
La Li Lu Le Lo.
Wait what?
|
My Signature |
|
08-29-2011, 10:00 PM
|
#23
|
|
|
Re: Proper Intro
By now, the Patriots already know everything about everything we've ever done.
But, they still can't find me.
|
|
|
08-30-2011, 11:44 PM
|
#24
|
|
|
Re: Proper Intro
Welcome To the forum. Nice to have you here.
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
| Thread |
Thread Starter |
Forum |
Replies |
Last Post |
|
ninjatiamat's intro
|
ZedIsDead |
Introduce Yourself |
17 |
12-23-2007 10:48 PM |
|
Re-intro
|
wanman |
Introduce Yourself |
17 |
11-20-2007 10:50 AM |
|
Re-Intro
|
jeckel22 |
Introduce Yourself |
19 |
08-02-2007 04:14 AM |
|
Intro
|
BigChunk76 |
Introduce Yourself |
3 |
03-01-2007 12:19 PM |
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:06 AM.
|