Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-29-2007, 02:37 PM   #1
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

The DDQ Charter

I was going to just put this in our team section but I wanted this known publicly as well.

To remain in or join the Dungeons & Drag Queens team all members must sign and strictly abide be these terms listed here.

1) I will not cheat in any way. This includes but is not limited to farming, camping, causing auto-lag, using turbo and slow motion buttons aide devices, and using codes, including game genie.

2) I will accept any and all challenges made directly towards me or Dungeons & Drag Queens.

3) I understand that my actions reflect upon the team and that I will defend my team and teammates.

4) I understand that if my team's roster is full I may be challenged by a non-team member for my position in the team. The challenge will be a best out of five randomly selected high score games that will include both flash and NES.

5) I understand that if I am even suspected of violating any of the previously mentioned rules that I may be removed from the team.

6) I understand that signing this petition is the first step in the process of joining the DDQ team. By signing this I am showing my intention and willingness to join DDQ. There will be other rules and challenges to abide by if my application is accepted.

Basically I expect everyone currently in DDQ to sign this and live up to it. Also, if you are interested in joining DDQ this is the best way to become noticed and also gives you an idea what we're about.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2007, 02:39 PM   #2
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

The DDQ Charter

I agree to the above terms.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2007, 02:51 PM   #3
wanman's Avatar
Regular Poster
474 posts
wanman is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via MSN to wanman
 
wanman

The DDQ Charter

me, i would like to join
Quote:
1) I will not cheat in any way. This includes but is not limited to farming, camping, causing auto-lag, using turbo and slow motion buttons aide devices, and using codes, including game genie.

2) I will accept any and all challenges made directly towards me or Dungeons & Drag Queens.

3) I understand that my actions reflect upon the team and that I will defend my team and teammates.

4) I understand that if my team's roster is full I may be challenged by a non-team member for my position in the team. The challenge will be a best out of five randomly selected high score games that will include both flash and NES.

5) I understand that if I am even suspected of violating any of the previously mentioned rules that I may be removed from the team.

6) I understand that signing this petition is the first step in the process of joining the DDQ team. By signing this I am showing my intention and willingness to join DDQ. There will be other rules and challenges to abide by if my application is accepted.
i agree of the above terms if i join
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 03:44 PM   #4
jeckel22's Avatar
Regular Poster
466 posts
jeckel22 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
jeckel22

The DDQ Charter

I agree to all terms. May others follow in good suite.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
I'd be crabby too if you made me eat crap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post

How much is that other government crap?
Old 01-29-2007, 04:06 PM   #5
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

The DDQ Charter

I agree.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 02-28-2007, 06:08 PM   #6
errol510's Avatar
New Poster
2 posts
errol510 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
errol510

The DDQ Charter

Count me in!!! I agree, yadda yadda!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 08:08 AM   #7
alic1994's Avatar
New Poster
1 posts
alic1994 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
alic1994

The DDQ Charter

i agree. i am so happy, NOT WAY LOOK HOWS LAGHING NOW NOT YOU I AM GOD NOT YOU I AM SO POWERFUL AND I WANT LET THE TEAM DOWN EVER so let me join AND ARSENAL ARE THE BEST SOCCER TEAM IN THE WORLD AND FOOTY IS THE BEST THING EVER. and alic rules
Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 03:54 PM   #8
Kenny02021983's Avatar
Regular Poster
13 posts
Kenny02021983 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Kenny02021983

The DDQ Charter

Agreed
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 12:53 PM   #9
Squall's Avatar
Regular Poster
903 posts
Squall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan club
View Stats
 
Squall

The DDQ Charter

ok, number one would have been the only one i had a problem with, you see, what about playing non-highscore games by yourself, not in a tournament? obviously i aint signing up, i belong to River City and thats where ill stay, but answer that Ten!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 01:00 PM   #10
wanman's Avatar
Regular Poster
474 posts
wanman is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via MSN to wanman
 
wanman

The DDQ Charter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squall View Post
ok, number one would have been the only one i had a problem with, you see, what about playing non-highscore games by yourself, not in a tournament? obviously i aint signing up, i belong to River City and thats where ill stay, but answer that Ten!
Unintentionall:rolleyes:
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 01:09 PM   #11
Squall's Avatar
Regular Poster
903 posts
Squall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan club
View Stats
 
Squall

The DDQ Charter

yeah, i just wanted to know what he'd say:razz:
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 04:04 PM   #12
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

The DDQ Charter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squall View Post
ok, number one would have been the only one i had a problem with, you see, what about playing non-highscore games by yourself, not in a tournament? obviously i aint signing up, i belong to River City and thats where ill stay, but answer that Ten!
I'm sorry that you need codes and cheats to beat just the computer. No wonder why you don't even try to take part in contests against actual opponents.

It's an honor system Squall. You're just too young to know the importance of honor and respect. People like Sabby and myself take those qualities seriously.

P.S. Of course you're staying with River City. Why would you leave a team that's giving you a free ride? Where were you last team contest?

The moral of the story: No talking trash unless you can back it up.:cool:
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 03-10-2007, 04:25 PM   #13
Squall's Avatar
Regular Poster
903 posts
Squall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan club
View Stats
 
Squall

The DDQ Charter

in case you didnt realise, i wasnt on for about a month, having also been off school most of that time, therefore missing the contest. im just surprised there weren't more team contests in that time, and of coarse, as i already said in our team section, even if we did win, i wouldnt have taken the badge, im not about to steal someone else's glory.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:55 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS