Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-28-2011, 04:59 PM   #1
Protoman Zero's Avatar
Regular Poster
82 posts
Protoman Zero has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
Protoman Zero

Megaman Zero R.U. Entrees

I'm creating a fan fic based on Megaman Zero, and I want users to be a part of it! Here are the entry options:

X
Harpuia (Mod plz)
Ciel
Fefnir (Mod plz)
Leviathan (Mod plz)
Shadow (Mod plz)
Colbor
Cerveau
Aloette
Anubis Necromancess III
Aztec Falcon
Bizzrack Staggroff
Hittide Hottide

(Haha! I took Zero!)
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
MEGAMAN ZERO 5
See It. Play it. Love It.
Old 04-28-2011, 05:47 PM   #2
joz's Avatar
 
joz

Re: Megaman Zero R.U. Entrees

Fan fic...what's that exactly?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 06:05 PM   #3
alohaex's Avatar
 
alohaex

Re: Megaman Zero R.U. Entrees

I think a fan fic is when a fan writes his own story for a character or characters that was created by someone else that there a fan of.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 06:18 PM   #4
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Megaman Zero R.U. Entrees

I'll join, but I'm not sure as to whom I shall be joining as.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Megaman Zero 5 Protoman Zero Forum Games 6 05-05-2011 05:01 PM
Megaman 3 Protoman Zero Reviews 6 09-27-2010 03:30 AM
Megaman 3 joz Reviews 4 06-03-2010 08:34 AM
Megaman 2 joz Reviews 6 05-28-2010 04:21 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:57 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS