Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-27-2011, 06:10 PM   #1
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Monster Hunter

So, quite a while back I tried Monster Hunter, and I liked it okay, but never was able to get into it like others seemed to.
Lately I've been enjoying much slower paced games, and so I am going to try again with Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.
So, going into it, does anyone have any tips?
What weapon type should I use? I'm thinking either longsword or gunlance. Those were the only two weapons I found reasonable last time.

I hate the greatsword, it is too slow to be useful in the least.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wonder Boy 6: Monster World 4 - Feburary 2011 joz Game Club Challenges 5 02-11-2011 10:42 AM
Nostalgia Critic: My Pet Monster samejamesbond Chat 3 11-03-2010 01:58 PM
Looking Back: Monster Party Kugyince Scoop 0 10-31-2010 09:26 AM
Monster Hunter! TrakMastaTom All Other Games 30 09-03-2010 11:14 AM
Megaman: Maverick Hunter X - PSP Tails All Other Games 0 10-15-2009 05:16 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:15 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS