12-06-2010, 01:37 PM
|
#1
|
|
|
Hey y'all!
I know haven't been on in ages but I've been working and I get home late, tired as all hell
Well... I'll come on whenever I can, okay guys? See Ya soon 
|
My Signature |
|
12-06-2010, 01:51 PM
|
#3
|
|
|
Re: Hey y'all!
Thanks Joz, nice sig btw
|
My Signature |
|
12-06-2010, 02:01 PM
|
#4
|
|
|
Re: Hey y'all!
Welcome back Chuck!
Good to hear from you.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
12-06-2010, 03:00 PM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: Hey y'all!
Hey Chuck, welcome back. I have been watching some Walker Texas Ranger episodes lately in your absence. 
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
12-06-2010, 03:54 PM
|
#6
|
|
|
Re: Hey y'all!
Welcome back Chuck! 
|
My Signature |
|
12-06-2010, 05:03 PM
|
#7
|
|
|
Re: Hey y'all!
Welcome back Chuck. Now we have a good excuse to post more gems like this one-

|
My Signature |
|
12-06-2010, 05:06 PM
|
#8
|
|
|
Re: Hey y'all!
Welcome back Chuck!
|
|
|
12-06-2010, 05:17 PM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: Hey y'all!
Welcome back Chuck Norris!!
@Dudebro- LOL! Love it +1
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
12-06-2010, 07:11 PM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: Hey y'all!
I was almost gonna post that one Tenser, good choice.
|
My Signature |
|
12-06-2010, 07:15 PM
|
#14
|
|
|
Re: Hey y'all!
Hows it going Chuck
|
My Signature |
|
12-06-2010, 11:30 PM
|
#16
|
|
|
Re: Hey y'all!
welcome back dude
|
|
|
12-06-2010, 11:36 PM
|
#17
|
|
|
Re: Hey y'all!
welcome back
|
|
|
12-07-2010, 07:26 PM
|
#18
|
|
|
Re: Hey y'all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Welcome back Chuck. Now we have a good excuse to post more gems like this one-

|
 much  2 ya DB 
---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
|
I see someone else missed me as well lol
|
My Signature |
|
12-07-2010, 11:23 PM
|
#19
|
|
|
Re: Hey y'all!
Welcome back Chuck. Say, does frost get Chuck Bite?
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:09 PM.
|