Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

View Poll Results: Which fast food is best?
Taco Bell 8 23.53%
Dominoes 1 2.94%
Pizza Hut 1 2.94%
McDonald's 3 8.82%
Burger King 2 5.88%
Wendy's 6 17.65%
A&W 2 5.88%
KFC 2 5.88%
Subway 6 17.65%
Dairy Queen 3 8.82%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2011, 01:00 AM   #226
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 29
Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29
Level up: 99%
Level up: 99%, 14 Points needed Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Send a message via Yahoo to StarfoxFan2009

StarfoxFan2009

Re: Fast food: What do you like best?

I know there's such a buffet at UMKC's Student Union that does the same thing
Old 10-09-2018, 07:06 AM   #227
Regular Poster
19 posts
divineplan intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.divineplan intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.divineplan intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.divineplan intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.divineplan intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.divineplan intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.divineplan intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 8
Points: 838, Level: 8 Points: 838, Level: 8 Points: 838, Level: 8
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 62 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

divineplan

I like Wendy's too but can't usually get it cuz it's kinda pricey for fast food, but yea definitely better quality wise.
Old 10-09-2018, 09:58 PM   #228
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
931 posts
Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 25
Points: 9,248, Level: 25 Points: 9,248, Level: 25 Points: 9,248, Level: 25
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 502 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Send a message via Skype™ to Jason L. Davis

Jason L. Davis

Wawa Subs are my GO TO!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/funny-gif-wrestling.gif
Old 10-11-2018, 03:21 PM   #229
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 77,506, Level: 61 Points: 77,506, Level: 61 Points: 77,506, Level: 61
Level up: 36%
Level up: 36%, 13,044 Points needed Level up: 36% Level up: 36%

Winnebagel

I love the Taco Bell. Bean burritos, and Chalupas are my fast food jam.

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 10-11-2018, 08:13 PM   #230
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

I picked subway, but I think today I'd pick Taco Bell. It's quite a treat considering there is only one location in about a 500 mile radius from where I live. Plain old soft tacos with fire sauce for me.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 10-12-2018, 08:09 AM   #231
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Winnebagel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slime Slayer View Post
I picked subway, but I think today I'd pick Taco Bell. It's quite a treat considering there is only one location in about a 500 mile radius from where I live. Plain old soft tacos with fire sauce for me.
My poor friend. Most are that far away? I'm sorry for you.

Do you have some of the cool Canadian places like Burger Priest near you, though? They are rather tasty. Rather I say.

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 10-13-2018, 01:33 AM   #232
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Yeah, nearest location is about a 2 hour drive, I go there often but I've been doing low carb for the last couple months so I can't really eat anything on the poll list.

I've never even heared of burger priest, but I sure hope their uniforms are priest outfits, manager can be a pope or something. Man, that sounds like a terrible nightmare actually.

As far as Canadian places.... hmmmmm is A&W Canadian? We have a few decent chicken spots: Dixie Lee, Mary Browns, and St. Hubert's. Deluxe French Fries -(they should be called Deluxe Fish and Chips.) That's pretty much it for bigger chains where you can expect identical meals at various locations I think.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 10-14-2018, 05:03 PM   #233
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Tails

I see my taste hasn't changed as it was by and subway then outside local Ohio only calzone.

Old 10-14-2018, 08:00 PM   #234
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Having a stroke there tails?
kong on Bronies:

Old 10-17-2018, 08:30 AM   #235
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
View Stats

Winnebagel

Quote:
Yeah, nearest location is about a 2 hour drive, I go there often but I've been doing low carb for the last couple months so I can't really eat anything on the poll list.

I've never even heared of burger priest, but I sure hope their uniforms are priest outfits, manager can be a pope or something. Man, that sounds like a terrible nightmare actually.

As far as Canadian places.... hmmmmm is A&W Canadian? We have a few decent chicken spots: Dixie Lee, Mary Browns, and St. Hubert's. Deluxe French Fries -(they should be called Deluxe Fish and Chips.) That's pretty much it for bigger chains where you can expect identical meals at various locations I think.
I don't think A&W started in Canada, but that's cool you have them.

Those other places sound interesting. I've never been to any of those. Burger Priest is a bit spread out in Canada. I think they started in Toronto and spread out from there, so the most locations are in that area. Definitely check them out if you have the chance. They're pretty solid.

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 10-17-2018, 04:56 PM   #236
Regular Poster
3,678 posts
elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 15,929, Level: 32 Points: 15,929, Level: 32 Points: 15,929, Level: 32
Level up: 44%
Level up: 44%, 621 Points needed Level up: 44% Level up: 44%

elrod21

I picked Taco Bell back then as well and I stand by it.

Fortunately for this Canuck there is a Taco Bell / KFC combo restaurant that is only a 10 minute drive from where I live. I am on the West Coast though and I have never heard of Burger Priest either. Perhaps an Eastern Canada thing?
Old 10-17-2018, 08:01 PM   #237
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Must be.

Is it just me, or has KFC gotten extremely disgusting over the years? When I was a kid it was the ultimate treat, like 1 time a year maybe, and it was otherworldly. Nowadays it's tastes extremely meh, and makes me feel like trash afterwards. It's in my NA (never again) pile.
kong on Bronies:

Old 10-18-2018, 07:41 PM   #238
Regular Poster
3,678 posts
elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

elrod21

Quote:
Must be.

Is it just me, or has KFC gotten extremely disgusting over the years? When I was a kid it was the ultimate treat, like 1 time a year maybe, and it was otherworldly. Nowadays it's tastes extremely meh, and makes me feel like trash afterwards. It's in my NA (never again) pile.
I agree 100%. Loved it as a kid, and I won't eat it now. I physically felt ill after eating it the last time I did.

I wonder if it is any better South of the border.
Old 10-22-2018, 11:59 AM   #239
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
View Stats

Winnebagel

Quote:
Originally Posted by elrod21 View Post
I agree 100%. Loved it as a kid, and I won't eat it now. I physically felt ill after eating it the last time I did.

I wonder if it is any better South of the border.
It's weird Canadian bros. Some states in the U.S. still have good KFC places, but it seems to vary drastically from place to place. Most of the ones in Florida are absolutely wretched. Somehow most of the ones in Louisiana are pretty good. That may be because they know how to make deep fried better or some such.

P.S. Howdy Elrod! Long time no talk. Hope things are jolly. By the way, have you ever been to Burger Priest. Essie never has and it's one of my faves in Canada.

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 10-22-2018, 05:44 PM   #240
Regular Poster
3,678 posts
View Stats

elrod21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnebagel View Post
It's weird Canadian bros. Some states in the U.S. still have good KFC places, but it seems to vary drastically from place to place. Most of the ones in Florida are absolutely wretched. Somehow most of the ones in Louisiana are pretty good. That may be because they know how to make deep fried better or some such.

P.S. Howdy Elrod! Long time no talk. Hope things are jolly. By the way, have you ever been to Burger Priest. Essie never has and it's one of my faves in Canada.
I can believe some places probably do know how to do deep fried better. If I ever get to Louisiana I may try it there and compare.

I personally have never seen a Burger Priest. I wonder if it is an Eastern Canada thing as I live on the West Coast.

Things are OK, just extremely busy these days. Foster Kids keep me hopping all the time.

Hope you are doing well.
Old 10-23-2018, 03:10 PM   #241
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
View Stats

Winnebagel

Quote:
Originally Posted by elrod21 View Post
I can believe some places probably do know how to do deep fried better. If I ever get to Louisiana I may try it there and compare.

I personally have never seen a Burger Priest. I wonder if it is an Eastern Canada thing as I live on the West Coast.

Things are OK, just extremely busy these days. Foster Kids keep me hopping all the time.

Hope you are doing well.
Maybe they are just East coast. I first had them in Toronto.

I understand the busy factor, but good to see you around here.

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 02-24-2022, 10:26 PM   #242
I.X.E.
260 posts
T to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,119, Level: 28 Points: 12,119, Level: 28 Points: 12,119, Level: 28
Level up: 64%
Level up: 64%, 331 Points needed Level up: 64% Level up: 64%
Send a message via AIM to T to the C Send a message via Yahoo to T to the C

T to the C

I voted Wendy's.

But I like Mickey D's, Burger King, Subway.

Also since I stay in Georgia I been liking American Deli for the Philly Cheezee Steak.