Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 07-17-2016, 01:17 AM   #376
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 1,152 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

CrispyChicken

Re: Official Canada appreciation thread

Canadian Smash Bros. player Ally won Evo 2016 for Smash 4. Congrats to him!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 07-17-2016, 02:26 AM   #377
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrispyChicken View Post
Canadian Smash Bros. player Ally won Evo 2016 for Smash 4. Congrats to him!
Sweeeeeettt. Been watching SFV, have not seen a Canadian flag yet, where is Air?

But yeah just watched an interview with Ally on his win, great performance, Mario is legit.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 08-08-2016, 05:19 PM   #378
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 58
Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58
Level up: 21%
Level up: 21%, 1,598 Points needed Level up: 21% Level up: 21%

ZedIsDead

Canada, where even the hats are denim.

Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!

Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!

Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!

Old 08-11-2016, 06:35 PM   #379
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Poor kid. Interesting thing, I just found out a girl who lived next door to me when we were kids is representing Canada in the olympics. We all hung out together and built forts.

---------- Post added 08-11-2016 at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-09-2016 at 12:07 AM ----------

New footage of Rob Ford actually smoking crack... Good night sweet prince.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SXiXQ_keCaM
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 07-01-2017, 12:58 PM   #380
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Ummmm... doesn't anyone have anything they'd like to say on this fine Day?
kong on Bronies:

Old 07-01-2017, 05:42 PM   #381
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 58
Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58
Level up: 21%
Level up: 21%, 1,598 Points needed Level up: 21% Level up: 21%

ZedIsDead

Oh, right, yeah, the Fourth of July is in 3 days.
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!

Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!

Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!

Old 07-01-2017, 07:56 PM   #382
Regular Poster
3,678 posts
elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 15,929, Level: 32 Points: 15,929, Level: 32 Points: 15,929, Level: 32
Level up: 44%
Level up: 44%, 621 Points needed Level up: 44% Level up: 44%

elrod21

I got to move my brother Thunderlips today for those who remember him.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:11 PM   #383
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Tails

Gamestop sells preowned switch cases.

Old 07-02-2017, 12:15 AM   #384
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Well, your president didn't forget at least: https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...31368520056832
kong on Bronies:

Old 07-02-2017, 08:24 AM   #385
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

Lol at saying Trudeau is his friend. You could see him barely concealing his contempt when they met up.
Old 07-03-2017, 03:21 AM   #386
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Oh come on DB, next your gonna be telling us him and Putin arnt friends.
kong on Bronies:

Old 07-04-2017, 07:30 AM   #387
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

I bet Trump thinks they're friends and Putin is just manipulating him.
Old 10-18-2018, 10:23 PM   #388
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Well the time has come, weed is legal nation wide. I drove by a store with a massive 200? person line up on my way to work and the line up was even bigger on the way home.
kong on Bronies:

Old 10-22-2018, 11:56 AM   #389
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 77,506, Level: 61 Points: 77,506, Level: 61 Points: 77,506, Level: 61
Level up: 36%
Level up: 36%, 13,044 Points needed Level up: 36% Level up: 36%

Winnebagel

I have a feeling it's going to happen here pretty soon too Essie. I bet certainly within the next 10 years, but probably less. I've never really personally been into it, but since alcohol is legal I think it totally should be too.

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 10-27-2018, 01:03 AM   #390
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

+1 (+1/-0)     

i don't partake either, I used to in my younger years quite heavily, then one day I didn't like the effects, continued to smoke it for years despite not enjoying it for whatever reason. I'm straight edge these days, have not had a drink in over a year.

Comments

Well done!
kong on Bronies:

Old 10-27-2018, 04:21 PM   #391
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
931 posts
Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 25
Points: 9,248, Level: 25 Points: 9,248, Level: 25 Points: 9,248, Level: 25
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 502 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Send a message via Skype™ to Jason L. Davis

Jason L. Davis

Quote:
Originally Posted by elrod21 View Post
I got to move my brother Thunderlips today for those who remember him.
Nice! I remember seeing some scores of his here!
http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/funny-gif-wrestling.gif
Old 10-29-2018, 06:19 PM   #392
Regular Poster
3,678 posts
elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 15,929, Level: 32 Points: 15,929, Level: 32 Points: 15,929, Level: 32
Level up: 44%
Level up: 44%, 621 Points needed Level up: 44% Level up: 44%

elrod21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason L. Davis View Post
Nice! I remember seeing some scores of his here!
Wow! I moved him awhile ago. Yes he used to be quite active here. Now he is mostly busy doing things for his kids like I am.
Old 10-30-2018, 05:21 PM   #393
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
931 posts
Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 25
Points: 9,248, Level: 25 Points: 9,248, Level: 25 Points: 9,248, Level: 25
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 502 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Send a message via Skype™ to Jason L. Davis

Jason L. Davis

As we all brother! How are you these days? I miss our back and forths....lol
http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/funny-gif-wrestling.gif