Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
RU Games Discussions for just Retro Uprising games.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > RU Games

Old 11-23-2012, 12:47 AM   #151
IGBYgate 2014
2,040 posts
Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 38
Points: 24,433, Level: 38 Points: 24,433, Level: 38 Points: 24,433, Level: 38
Level up: 91%
Level up: 91%, 217 Points needed Level up: 91% Level up: 91%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Barra

Re: Taloons Great Adventure Mystery Dungeon » Super Nintendo

It says that somewhere in the thread. This game is relentless. Ive been gearing up for a huge run
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:33 AM   #152
Regular Poster
Donor
Game Mod
1,123 posts
RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 15,883, Level: 32 Points: 15,883, Level: 32 Points: 15,883, Level: 32
Level up: 40%
Level up: 40%, 667 Points needed Level up: 40% Level up: 40%

RevJ

I have nothing in my vault and usually throw Outside scrolls away. But then again I am currently wearing +6 Leather (no other armor seen but lots of Uppers)
Old 11-23-2012, 04:16 AM   #153
IGBYgate 2014
2,040 posts
Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Barra

I think its the only reliable way to get really deep into the dungeon. You would need a very lucky tun otherwise.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:01 AM   #154
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

I think the key is you need to bring in powerful weapons and armor to begin with.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:16 AM   #155
IGBYgate 2014
2,040 posts
View Stats

Barra

+2 (+2/-0)     

My strategy will be to take in my most powerful weapon and shield, a belly ring and an outside scroll incase it goes pear-shaped early in the run.
Belly rings are essential as they give you one less thing to worry about and also more space to store other items.
I have the abacus and metal babble sword and shield in my vault but I am opting for the dragon sword and shield combo. Thinking ahead for when I face the green dragons. A few bikills and uppers make these two just as powerful as the others.

---------- Post added 11-28-2012 at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-24-2012 at 12:34 PM ----------

Many hours played over the last few days and made it to floor 99, received the Ultimate scroll, had just over 630,000 gold. Found stairs and could descend further (not sure to where?) however thought Id save it and come back for another time as I had to go out, come back later and now my save file does not load. The continue game file says Im at floor 99 of the dungeon but screen just goes blank when I try and load it
I captured a video of me exploring the 99th floor (by chance) if anyone is interested. Not sure I want to do this again. I had a dragon shield + 60 and dragon sword + 40

Comments

WOW & "I had a dragon shield + 60 and dragon sword + 40" - LOL

Holy mighty
Old 11-27-2012, 10:21 AM   #156
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Kong

Impressive. Sorry about that. This game does seem to have a few bugs.

When you first start the game there is an option that says "Highscore" if you select that you should be able to at least be able to submit your score.

Also maybe try selecting "copy save" and see if that helps.
Old 11-27-2012, 04:56 PM   #157
IGBYgate 2014
2,040 posts
View Stats

Barra

Thats the thing, its not on the highscore table as I hadnt died or used an outside scroll yet. I have a highscore on there of about 130k so that may have to do.
Tried that too but it takes me to the store and I lose all my items.
I really want to see what was down the stairs! :P
Old 11-27-2012, 05:07 PM   #158
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 7,624 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Seahawk

You go to another 99F, it just regenerates the floor.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:34 PM   #159
IGBYgate 2014
2,040 posts
View Stats

Barra

Oh right. Wouldnt be hard to max the score then, assuming it stops at 999,999
Old 11-27-2012, 05:52 PM   #160
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 7,624 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Seahawk

To save some time, the Ultimate Scroll is worth 60k I think, so you can collect a whole bunch and warp back. To play it safe, collect the happiness box on 99F, go up the stairs to 98F, then drop it and go back down to get another. Repeat until you have lots of ultimate scrolls. Although you should beware of score overflows, it may roll back to zero, and with no movie you will get no verification.
Old 11-27-2012, 08:46 PM   #161
IGBYgate 2014
2,040 posts
View Stats

Barra

+1 (+1/-0)     

My game miraculously loaded! Thanks SH I will keep an eye on that,

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Tried to ascend from 99, got to about 75 or so but only had 15hp left because of those damn mystic dolls. Encountered 3 dragons and 2 flame hits killed me.

Comments

Awesome. Glad that worked out.