Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Retro Uprising Support Questions and answers about Retro Uprising.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Support > Retro Uprising Support

Old 01-18-2013, 02:39 PM   #1
Donor
33 posts
blackheartdemise is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 18
Points: 4,066, Level: 18 Points: 4,066, Level: 18 Points: 4,066, Level: 18
Level up: 54%
Level up: 54%, 184 Points needed Level up: 54% Level up: 54%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

blackheartdemise

Game boy high score mode not working for me :/

1. Are you interested in using TeamViewer (more info below)? I'd like to avoid using it if necessary but not completely shut off to using it.
  2. What is your OS? Example Vista, XP, Mac OSX, etc. - Windows 7
  3. What is your browser? Example Firefox 3.5, Internet Explorer 7, etc. - Internet Explorer 9
  4. Post a link to one game you are having problems with. Super Mario Land - Nintendo Game Boy
  5. What Play Mode is causing the problem? Example ArcadeOX Score, Java Full, etc. - Score Mode.
  6. Has it ever worked correctly before? The score mode for GB has never worked for me.
  7. Describe the problem. - The Game Boy ArcadeOX Full Mode runs fine. The Score mode will not work at all. I've tried on numerous games just to make sure. When I click on the link for the score more, it either gets to the Sonic loading screen and freezes, or just goes to a white screen and freezes. I've tried on Firefox as well and its the same result. Thanks in advance.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:43 PM   #2
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

Re: Game boy high score mode not working for me :/

Beta score mode works for me if you want to try that, at the very bottom of the page in the left corner there is a drop down menu, change it to beta. I did not check any of the others modes for fear that I might loose my saves, I'm just being cautious cause I don't really know how they work.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:56 PM   #3
Donor
33 posts
blackheartdemise is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 18
Points: 4,066, Level: 18 Points: 4,066, Level: 18 Points: 4,066, Level: 18
Level up: 54%
Level up: 54%, 184 Points needed Level up: 54% Level up: 54%

blackheartdemise

Hmm...that seemed to work. I had no idea that pull down menu was down there lol. Thanks for the help!
Old 01-18-2013, 03:07 PM   #4
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackheartdemise View Post
Hmm...that seemed to work. I had no idea that pull down menu was down there lol. Thanks for the help!
No problemo.