Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 09-16-2009, 01:45 AM   #1
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 58
Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58
Level up: 21%
Level up: 21%, 1,598 Points needed Level up: 21% Level up: 21%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

ZedIsDead

+5 (+5/-0)     
Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!

You know you want to post in the best thread ever.

And, yes, I am bored.

Comments

am i doin it rite?
Old 09-16-2009, 02:19 AM   #2
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!

So far this topic is failing to deliver.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:20 PM   #3
Regular Poster
74 posts
AK Bullet Storm is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 12
Points: 1,739, Level: 12 Points: 1,739, Level: 12 Points: 1,739, Level: 12
Level up: 48%
Level up: 48%, 261 Points needed Level up: 48% Level up: 48%

AK Bullet Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post

cold hard truth right there
Old 11-17-2009, 04:09 PM   #4
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

samejamesbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Bullet Storm View Post

Remove Pootis
Old 11-18-2009, 09:35 PM   #5
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63

Dudebro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Bullet Storm View Post
Actually this topic is doing well. Many people like it a lot and it's still active, mostly. My comment was the second one, I was picking on NT.

If you'd like to make this topic better feel free to contribute to it.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:25 AM   #6
Regular Poster
81 posts
barnawesome has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
Level: 4
Points: 425, Level: 4 Points: 425, Level: 4 Points: 425, Level: 4
Level up: 84%
Level up: 84%, 25 Points needed Level up: 84% Level up: 84%
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

barnawesome

Quote:
Right away this thread stank,Dudebro even said so, but now its wicked awesome.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:22 AM   #7
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

ZedIsDead

+1 (+1/-0)     

Well, someone posted. That's one more than I thought. This thread is truly junk.

Comments

Old 09-16-2009, 02:53 AM   #8
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Level: 21
Points: 6,081, Level: 21 Points: 6,081, Level: 21 Points: 6,081, Level: 21
Level up: 48%
Level up: 48%, 369 Points needed Level up: 48% Level up: 48%
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom

TrakMastaTom

I thought this was going to be a thread where people posted awesome threads from RU's past. We should make it that. But I am too lazy to come up with one right now.
TMT Raps

Quote:
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:06 PM   #9
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 77,506, Level: 61 Points: 77,506, Level: 61 Points: 77,506, Level: 61
Level up: 36%
Level up: 36%, 13,044 Points needed Level up: 36% Level up: 36%

Winnebagel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom View Post
I thought this was going to be a thread where people posted awesome threads from RU's past. We should make it that. But I am too lazy to come up with one right now.
I thought the same thing. I think an RU Greatest Hits type of thread would be fun.

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 09-16-2009, 03:01 AM   #10
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

+1 (+1/-0)     

Well post something worth talking about. I'll start by posting an old favorite of mine. I still think this is one of the funniest things I've ever seen on the internet.

Comments

Last edited by Dudebro; 09-16-2009 at 03:05 AM..
Old 09-16-2009, 08:00 AM   #11
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%

DrunkN

You know Dudebro, whenever I read your posts it's hard to imagine you as a big beardy guy.
Old 09-16-2009, 08:10 AM   #12
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46
Level up: 7%
Level up: 7%, 1,406 Points needed Level up: 7% Level up: 7%

CatalystiCam

I remember that sig DB.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:00 PM   #13
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

RU Joe

Best thread ever?
It's made from hemp.

Seriously though, Ninjatiamat, what did you have in mind for this thread?
Please let us know A.S.A.P. because I won't be able to sleep thinking about it.

Yeah I'm chomping at the bit.
In the meantime,

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k7ERlE96PA"]YouTube - Hatsune Miku - "Yukkuri Shiteitte ne!!!"[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RDDSOYsIfE&feature=related"]YouTube - Miku "ã.¨ã‚Šã.·ã‚‹ã.°ã.‹" with English Sub[/ame]

Same old ____, and stupid, stupid, stupid.
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 09-16-2009, 12:27 PM   #14
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

RU Joe

Apparently I am stupid, stupid, stupid myself (what else could I be doing?) and should SEIZE this opportunity to show Dudebro that Will Smith has made new music since 'The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air'.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkPznyvtrcA"]YouTube - Will Smith Party Starter[/ame]

oh yes, and not one curse or derogatory statement to be found therein.
"Who ever said you have to sound ignorant to be cool?"
-Will Smith
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 09-16-2009, 12:51 PM   #15
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
View Stats

ZedIsDead

Put it this way. I gave you a blank canvas. It is your challenge to turn into the best thread ever. I was mindnumbingly bored and I wanted to see what would happen if I posted a weird thread like this.

@To whoever ranked my post down: You're lucky I don't know who you are. Otherwise, I'd hunt down one of your posts and rank it down too.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:57 PM   #16
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

RU Joe

Having your post ranked down simply means that someone had disagreed with you on something.
Perhaps they need to watch that video on open-mindedness.
(Debate: Sticky: Read First by Kong, top of the page.)

Who cares
what they think of you or your posts anyhow?
(You should have seen the abuse I received on other sites, but then I wasn't half as nice as I am now.)

So far as this thread goesIthink it's
ABOUT TIME
that someone threw a wild card down here.

Just to show some diversity, here is a Canadian performer performing Canadiana:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy3knGGzZr8&NR=1"]YouTube - Stompin' Tom Connors - Big Joe Mufferaw (Live 2005)[/ame]
( Click to show/hide )

Old 09-16-2009, 02:01 PM   #17
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
View Stats

ZedIsDead

I was joking about that, I don't care what people rank my posts as. I think the feature's pretty much useless.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:46 PM   #18
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

RU Joe

You never know.
It's so hard to get intonation into text, and so it makes it hard to tell whether someone is being serious, silly, angry, whatever-y.
That is why people get so upset over comments made about their posts, in my opinion.

People ranked me down too, and I don't really care either since it seems hardly anyone can understand me around here anyhow.

Here's the video I was REALLY hoping to show you non-Canadians.

You know we Canadians love you all even if your heads don't flap around the way ours do.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEtOs6ofM40&feature=related"]YouTube - Stompin' Tom Connors - Margo's Cargo[/ame]
( Click to show/hide )

Old 09-16-2009, 02:56 PM   #19
Regular Poster
306 posts
zarny is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 11
Points: 1,499, Level: 11 Points: 1,499, Level: 11 Points: 1,499, Level: 11
Level up: 99%
Level up: 99%, 1 Points needed Level up: 99% Level up: 99%

zarny

I'M PLAYING FROM MY HOME COMPUTER!!!!!!!!
Old 09-16-2009, 03:12 PM   #20
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

RU Joe

You know I just HAD to put this video up here:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj53Z_p5xOU&feature=related"]YouTube - How to make people angry - Cruelty[/ame]

What you are watching is Professor Himonya of Tokyo University handing his assistant a business card which he asks her to pretend is hers, and to hand it back to him.

I love this video (no, really Joe?) and must apologize to those who have seen it before as I understand it has nearly achieved the status of the Rick (Astley) Roll in terms of its saturation of many remixes on the net.

Goodness no, please no one go and post Rick Roll now, come on I was just making a comparison and it's not an excuse to attack with that W.M.D.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Zarny, do you mean to express:

A. Your love for your computer
B. Joy of being at home
C. Happiness of playing (what are you playing right now?)
D. Just wanted to post a bunch of happy faces
or
E. Some other thing not outwardly apparent in your post
(a secret code, perhaps?)
( Click to show/hide )

Old 09-23-2009, 03:23 PM   #21
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,413, Level: 28 Points: 12,413, Level: 28 Points: 12,413, Level: 28
Level up: 96%
Level up: 96%, 37 Points needed Level up: 96% Level up: 96%
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank

sezthemank

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGrotowski View Post
You know I just HAD to put this video up here:

YouTube - How to make people angry - Cruelty

What you are watching is Professor Himonya of Tokyo University handing his assistant a business card which he asks her to pretend is hers, and to hand it back to him.

I love this video (no, really Joe?) and must apologize to those who have seen it before as I understand it has nearly achieved the status of the Rick (Astley) Roll in terms of its saturation of many remixes on the net.
I still dont get this Video.

LOL I made a whole thread about this one Video .

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is
Old 09-16-2009, 03:26 PM   #22
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

samejamesbond

It can't be the best, it has no reference to Chuck Norris.

And do people REALLY get this dumb? It feels so staged but real at the same time...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8&feature=PlayList&p=05DBB70E59A AA36B&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1"]YouTube - Leprechaun in Mobile, Alabama[/ame]

Remove Pootis
Old 09-16-2009, 04:15 PM   #23
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%

DrunkN

+1 (+1/-0)     

I think a real best thread would be comprised of a list of the best posts on the site.

I would like to take the time to rub in that the greatest post belongs to me

No, I kid, I'm not that much of a jerk. But I do look forward to the post that can top mine.

Comments

Old 09-16-2009, 05:52 PM   #24
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

RU Joe

It's obviously some genetically-modified super-soldier which escaped from the lab.
Soon they will have pets go missing in the area, then people...
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
(I have to make it clear I am joking since I am well known on this site to have a tinfoil hat)

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Drunkninja, Winnabagel:
What are the RU greatest hits?
Are you guys just going to post your favorite things from RU?
Do you mean to say the posts made by you or by others?
Have I asked enough questions yet?

How about some of your favorite funny stuff from the net, or some songs maybe.
This is just starting to get interesting.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Sorry, Samejamesbond:
People are dumb and dumber, and even moe dumberer than that as well.

It depends on what they have going on in their heads.

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

I solved a mystery:
I think this guy

is really this guy

( Click to show/hide )

Old 09-16-2009, 10:39 PM   #25
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

+1 (+1/-0)     

Yeah it'd be cool if we had all the best posts/topics in here but unless I'm mistaken we lost many of them in the update. I know I can't find certain old topics that I liked, I checked last night to add them here and I came up with only recent stuff(besides my intro topic, kinda weird).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DN
You know Dudebro, whenever I read your posts it's hard to imagine you as a big beardy guy.
What makes you say that?

@Joegrotowski- Those first two videos are bizzare to say the least. They aren't terrible but still strange.
About Will Smith, yeah I know he's still making music but imo his music is almost identical to mainstream hip hop stuff just minus the swearing/thug attitude. Either way I think it sucks.
It's funny you posted Stompin Tom, I actually saw him perform on TV when I lived in Maine(they get more exposure to Canadian stuff). My dad likes him, I do too but only because of how funny his act is. I wish you found better videos though, when I saw him on TV he was really stompin on that board.
Since you're a weirdo I figure you might appreciate this pic-
NSFW- language
( Click to show/hide )

Quote:
Originally Posted by samejamesbond
It can't be the best, it has no reference to Chuck Norris.
Ask and you shall recieve!

Comments

Last edited by Dudebro; 09-16-2009 at 10:41 PM..