Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

Old 10-29-2014, 04:31 PM   #1176
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 7,624 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Seahawk

Re: Steam, its games and our players.

I've seen double posting but this is the first triple post I've ever seen, congrats.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

DAMN IT, MORE ACHEIVEMENTS.

I thought I was gonna be done after Helltower 142.
Old 10-29-2014, 04:40 PM   #1177
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

samejamesbond

Stupid Valve doing the same thing it does every year.

Although, I'm excited to see the Bumper Cars.
You know people are gonna make a Mario Kart mod from it.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Remove Pootis
Old 10-30-2014, 02:55 PM   #1178
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%

DrunkN

Old 10-30-2014, 02:55 PM   #1179
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%

DrunkN

Old 10-30-2014, 06:31 PM   #1180
Regular Poster
321 posts
psimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 5,156, Level: 20 Points: 5,156, Level: 20 Points: 5,156, Level: 20
Level up: 46%
Level up: 46%, 594 Points needed Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

psimaster

TF2 Halloween this year was....bad.
>No gifts popping up
>Third person
>Ice level bumper cars
Old 10-30-2014, 06:37 PM   #1181
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

+1 (+1/-0)     

I've been having fun farming spells. There's so many delicious salty tears when people fight the other team during the boss fight. I like to run around as Scout and take shots at people but not kill them. Then when they turn around they see someone else and it starts a war. I'm a jerk but it's amusing.

Comments

lol
Old 10-30-2014, 06:42 PM   #1182
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Seahawk

TF2 halloween map this year is terrible beyond belief. I thought I was tired of Helltower while grinding for 142 wins but now I'm only too happy to go back to it.
Old 10-30-2014, 06:50 PM   #1183
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

samejamesbond

We need to get the melee kill achieve.

Remove Pootis
Old 10-30-2014, 07:03 PM   #1184
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63

Dudebro

Why are you grinding for achievements SH? If you need help with those wins and I'm on I could help you. I'm a pretty good objective pusher if I do say so myself
Old 10-30-2014, 10:25 PM   #1185
Kuma Shock
2,253 posts
Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 36,698, Level: 46 Points: 36,698, Level: 46 Points: 36,698, Level: 46
Level up: 84%
Level up: 84%, 252 Points needed Level up: 84% Level up: 84%

Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I like to run around as Scout and take shots at people but not kill them. Then when they turn around they see someone else and it starts a war. I'm a jerk but it's amusing.
lol I wish i saw that
Old 11-02-2014, 01:00 AM   #1186
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
View Stats

Seahawk

The halloween 15 melee kills achievement is dumb. Most of the time one team just gets the bag and the other team never puts up a defense, so there's no chance for the event to occur.
On top of that, it's random if it gets selected or not =/.

Luckily there's an exploit. You can take the bag into your gated team area and just sit there until the event occurs. If it doesn't happen, you head for the bag while it's happening and take it again.

James trolled pretty aggressively to grind his out. The people on the server got annoyed and contacted an admin, at which point he doubled down on his antics, standing in the gated area with a taunt pending. So he was just standing there with his hand up while the team yelled, complained, and tried to melee him (no team attack damage).

Butthurt was everywhere, really awesome stuff.
Old 11-02-2014, 01:35 AM   #1187
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

I don't get how that caused him to get 15 melee kills.
Old 11-02-2014, 01:56 AM   #1188
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
View Stats

Seahawk

Well you see, as an engineer he plants a sentry near the spell event area, so it shoots the other team while they're locked doing the stupid dance, and Valve's QA seems nonexistent for this event, so he gets credited with kills.

I found my own method, plant stickies on the opposing side spell area, and detonate immediately when the dance is over. This also counts. Unfortunately since the event is random, I haven't had it happen enough to get the kills yet.
Old 11-02-2014, 04:41 AM   #1189
Regular Poster
1,749 posts
bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 11,136, Level: 27 Points: 11,136, Level: 27 Points: 11,136, Level: 27
Level up: 54%
Level up: 54%, 414 Points needed Level up: 54% Level up: 54%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

bearhawk72

The last server I was in the melee event happened like 5 times in the 30 mins I was there. And since I suck at melee normally and it's sped up, it's just a disaster on my end.
Old 11-02-2014, 06:27 AM   #1190
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Oh so he got the achievement without actually using melee? I hope valve takes his hats away for cheating.
Old 11-02-2014, 01:19 PM   #1191
Regular Poster
321 posts
psimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the dark
View Stats

psimaster

Lord Gaben shall smite him for his transgression.
Old 11-02-2014, 01:54 PM   #1192
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
View Stats

Seahawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by psimaster View Post
Lord Gaben shall smite him for his transgression.
Does that guy even exist anymore? When was the last time he's had a public appearance?

What is Valve even doing nowadays? Between this really rushed out TF2 halloween, no diretide for dota2, the general flopping of the Steam machines concept, the silence on their controller, no announcements of any internally developed games, they just seem like they're just maintaining the Steam sales platform and the respective dota2/tf2 economies. That's probably more than enough to pull in tons of money but I just wonder since they used to make actual new stuff once upon a time.
Old 11-02-2014, 02:17 PM   #1193
Regular Poster
321 posts
View Stats

psimaster

Is it the death of new Valve games?
Old 11-02-2014, 04:07 PM   #1194
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Or Valve is building up to something big, that would explain the lack of focus elsewhere.
Old 11-02-2014, 06:08 PM   #1195
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
View Stats

samejamesbond

Gabe Newell had an AMA on Reddit in March but aside from that, nothing else.

Also, that map is garbage, I'm glad I don't have to play again.

Remove Pootis
Old 11-03-2014, 01:55 AM   #1196
Regular Poster
1,749 posts
bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 11,136, Level: 27 Points: 11,136, Level: 27 Points: 11,136, Level: 27
Level up: 54%
Level up: 54%, 414 Points needed Level up: 54% Level up: 54%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

bearhawk72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk View Post
Well you see, as an engineer he plants a sentry near the spell event area, so it shoots the other team while they're locked doing the stupid dance, and Valve's QA seems nonexistent for this event, so he gets credited with kills.

I found my own method, plant stickies on the opposing side spell area, and detonate immediately when the dance is over. This also counts. Unfortunately since the event is random, I haven't had it happen enough to get the kills yet.
And this is all anyone does now.
Old 11-03-2014, 07:43 PM   #1197
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Ok bros I got a bunch of spells and I'll be getting plenty more, take some.

6 Exorcisms - it makes little ghosts rise up from bodies you killed

6 Paints - 3 glowing/pulsating team color, 1 shifts from green to yellow, purplish glowing and one that is bright yellow to greenish yellow.

5 Voice changers- All work on all class cosmetics but they also work for class specific hats - 1 of each; Engineer, Heavy, Pryo, Soldier and Spy.

I also have a Rump o Lantern someone can have, I don't like it.

So let me know asap and I'll hook you up for free.
Old 11-03-2014, 08:14 PM   #1198
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

Kugyince

On another note, Wolf and I have entered some sort of abyssal tug-of-war where we buy each other dirty games on Steam.

Old 11-03-2014, 08:22 PM   #1199
Kuma Shock
2,253 posts
Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 36,698, Level: 46 Points: 36,698, Level: 46 Points: 36,698, Level: 46
Level up: 84%
Level up: 84%, 252 Points needed Level up: 84% Level up: 84%

Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugyince View Post
On another note, Wolf and I have entered some sort of abyssal tug-of-war where we buy each other dirty games on Steam.
I will win of course lol
Old 11-04-2014, 12:04 AM   #1200
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
View Stats

samejamesbond

I'd like the Spy one DB.

Remove Pootis