Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

Old 10-14-2016, 08:16 PM   #51
Regular Poster
Donor
Game Mod
1,123 posts
RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 15,883, Level: 32 Points: 15,883, Level: 32 Points: 15,883, Level: 32
Level up: 40%
Level up: 40%, 667 Points needed Level up: 40% Level up: 40%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

RevJ

Re: What Video Game Are You Playing Right Now?

At the moment on RU I've been enjoying a variety of vert scrolling shmups. I used to love playing Twin Cobra when I was young, but in that game it can be hard to build your weaponry back up when you get killed. Ah, 1 shot to kill s chopper, 2 shots to kill a tank, you know the type of game.

I've decided I'm going to play through Raizing's / Eighting's titles, in chronological order, taking my time to read up on the history of each game and see if I can beat any of my old scores. Their first game is Sorcer Striker (on RU as Mahou Daisakusen - Mahou Daisakusen - Arcade/Coin-Op ) but reading about it I'm thinking I should also play some of Toaplan's earlier games first
Old 10-21-2016, 09:32 PM   #52
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Kong

About once a year since 2008 I play Pirates! Gold - Sega Genesis trying to beat the high score. I tied it this time. I might try again soon.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 08:53 PM   #53
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 1,152 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

CrispyChicken

BioShock Remastered. Just finished playing Kirby: Planet Robobot. Quite excited to play Pokemon Sun & Moon in a month.

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 10-26-2016, 02:52 PM   #54
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
About once a year since 2008 I play Pirates! Gold - Sega Genesis trying to beat the high score. I tied it this time. I might try again soon.
So why not submit it? It looks like 121 is the highest score anyways, no?
Old 10-28-2016, 09:58 PM   #55
New Poster
1 posts
Mzshortnsassy is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 1
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Level up: 15%
Level up: 15%, 64 Points needed Level up: 15% Level up: 15%

Mzshortnsassy

I'm playing toypop
Old 11-26-2016, 09:57 PM   #56
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

Picked up DQ 7 on the 3DS. Considering my average playtime time per week has been around 2 hours, I might get througt this be Christmas next year lol. It's the last of the main series (besides X) that I have yet to beat, should be a good experience.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 11-27-2016, 01:38 AM   #57
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46
Level up: 7%
Level up: 7%, 1,406 Points needed Level up: 7% Level up: 7%

CatalystiCam

Pokemon Sun on 3ds. I don't follow gaming news anymore, but I saw this came out and figured why not. Though I'm Nuzlocking it, and know nothing about it. It's stressful.
Old 11-27-2016, 03:50 AM   #58
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatalystiCam View Post
Pokemon Sun on 3ds. I don't follow gaming news anymore, but I saw this came out and figured why not. Though I'm Nuzlocking it, and know nothing about it. It's stressful.
Bigger balls than I.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 11-27-2016, 05:41 PM   #59
Regular Poster
1,660 posts
david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,745, Level: 23 Points: 7,745, Level: 23 Points: 7,745, Level: 23
Level up: 62%
Level up: 62%, 305 Points needed Level up: 62% Level up: 62%

david man45

Trying to get plat trophy for Divinity: Original Sin on the PS4. Awesome turn based sRPG, imagine Baldur's Gate for the console. I recommend.
Old 11-27-2016, 09:08 PM   #60
On Vacation
Donor
Game Mod
Administrator
734 posts
krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 25
Points: 9,301, Level: 25 Points: 9,301, Level: 25 Points: 9,301, Level: 25
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 449 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

krehztim

Trying to unlearn Crazy Kong, so I can start moving up the Donkey Kong scoreboard. Also starting to practice Pac-man grouping, so I can get a decent kill screen score on RU. We've got a tournament coming up, so I'm starting to look again at some old classics - Mr. Do, Bezerk, Scramble, Xevious.
Old 11-28-2016, 12:43 AM   #61
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

CatalystiCam

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
Bigger balls than I.
I've lost a Trumbeak, Slowpoke, Meowth, Grubbin, Cutiefly, Kadabra, Makuhita & a Mankey.

Last time I did a Nuzlocke was Fire red, and I was too successful. I had like 3 key deaths and a few others, and a pc full of unused pokemon by the end. This one has been a revolving door, and it's crazy. Deaths like Trumbeak, Meowth and Kadabra & even Cutiefly were huge blows. The feels are real.

Also, Pursuit is the worst in these!

For those wondering, I currently have a Brionne, Golbat, Machop, Psyduck, Steenee and an Egg + an Alolan Rattata in the pc.

Last edited by CatalystiCam; 11-28-2016 at 12:46 AM..
Old 12-05-2016, 09:48 AM   #62
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Kong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
About once a year since 2008 I play Pirates! Gold - Sega Genesis trying to beat the high score. I tied it this time.
So why not submit it? It looks like 121 is the highest score anyways, no?
I kept playing trying to increase my score but then it started dropping instead. And after all this time I don't want to just tie.

121 isn't the highest. I had the best wife. Completed all the quests. The best French title. But only medium British and Dutch titles. No Spanish title. Had a lot of money but could have had way more. Time plays a factor in your score and I could have been faster. 121 is high but I can beat it.
Old 12-08-2016, 11:13 PM   #63
Regular Poster
47 posts
drworm75 has a faint yellow circle forming above their headdrworm75 has a faint yellow circle forming above their headdrworm75 has a faint yellow circle forming above their headdrworm75 has a faint yellow circle forming above their headdrworm75 has a faint yellow circle forming above their headdrworm75 has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Level: 12
Points: 1,799, Level: 12 Points: 1,799, Level: 12 Points: 1,799, Level: 12
Level up: 60%
Level up: 60%, 201 Points needed Level up: 60% Level up: 60%

drworm75

Spending a good amount of time on Dragon Quest Builders. It makes me giddy to have a follow up to the way I chose to end Dragon Warrior the first time around! Also enjoying the GTA trilogy on PS4.
Old 12-09-2016, 04:29 AM   #64
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by drworm75 View Post
Spending a good amount of time on Dragon Quest Builders. It makes me giddy to have a follow up to the way I chose to end Dragon Warrior the first time around! Also enjoying the GTA trilogy on PS4.
So I take it you would recommend DQ Builders? I wanna try it so bad but I ain't got no PS Quadruple.

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

And what do you mean when you say you can choose how to end DW the first time around?
kong on Bronies:

Old 12-11-2016, 01:39 PM   #65
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

Kugyince

DQB starts off if you agree to join the DragonLord.

I've finished The Vanishing of Ethan Carter. Kind of in-between games.

Old 12-11-2016, 09:41 PM   #66
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

I've got as much free time as I've had in years, for the month of December at least. (University on break, as is my University job).

Still continuing the Nuzlocke on Pokemon Sun, though it's been a few days. I think my heart can only take so much. I expected such an easy game after x and y, but nope (I still play without exp share of course though)... Oh god my team has been such a revolving door of death this time, but I've been living this playthrough on the edge. Trying to keep my current crew alive.

Brionne, Some new grass thing I forget the name of, Crobat, Machop, Salandit, Espeon.

If I can keep them alive, that's a pretty solid and balanced crew actually. Especially given my 'Use them in the order you catch them rule' that has Magikarp next in line to fill in for a death.

Mostly I've been replaying Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Damn that's a long title. This game probably made it's way into my top 5/10 all time games in my 2011 playthrough of it last I tried. I don't think the magic has been there as much this time, but I do understand the game better. I think I come at games too mechanically now, but eh. I'm enjoying myself and have had many long sessions. I find it a bit harder to pay attention to a lot of sidequests this time, or care as much as I did back then, but overall I still adore this game. Hoping to through-line this to Kotor II afterwards, and possibly Dark Souls. Trying not to let my short attention span fail me. I can count the RPG's that I've finished in my life on one hand.

I'm trying to use all my party members this time, with some obvious ones being favoured thus far, like Carth & Bastilla. Light Side run. I feel just about as awful in these games doing misdeed as I would in real life. I can't place why. Just this game oddly, may be an RPG shell-character sort of deal. Currently on Tatooine, fresh off Dantooine... Man, Tatooine is never my favourite locale in Star wars games, but I want it out of the way. Looking forward to Manaan.

Consistently playing Cities Skylines over the whole year. It's an easy game to sit down too, and quite therapeutic. Anyone that wanted a modern day Simcity done right, this is where it's at.

I've been doing a Winter City off the Snowfall DLC. It seems appropriate given the season. Population 10K I think. Most I've ever gotten is 80K I think.

Hopped on to a bit of Battlefront II for PC as well. Love the PC version of this. The first person perspective and 64 bots is fantastic! I missed out by playing the Xbox one years ago.
Old 12-12-2016, 05:24 AM   #67
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugyince View Post
DQB starts off if you agree to join the DragonLord.

I've finished The Vanishing of Ethan Carter. Kind of in-between games.
Ohhh... I see. Like it's storyline is what happens if you join him at the end on DW 1. That's kinda weird.
kong on Bronies:

Old 12-16-2016, 05:27 PM   #68
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63

Kugyince

@SC: Yeah, it's a neat idea but I have a lot of reservations about the game itself.

Old 12-16-2016, 06:39 PM   #69
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

Still on Knights of The Old Republic. Man this game's story is good, and the big reveal still gives me chills. Unreal. I have I believe just Korriban left before we crash into that other planet I don't remember the name of. Then the Star forge as I recall.

A bit of Terraria 3 player co op that's been going for a long time. We're pretty deep into it.

Trying to cut down on random web surfing during hockey ads. Played a bit of Mario Party Island Tour and Bust A Move Universe on 3ds.
Old 12-16-2016, 08:03 PM   #70
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugyince View Post
@SC: Yeah, it's a neat idea but I have a lot of reservations about the game itself.
Do these reservations stem from the fact that at its core it's a minecraft clone?
kong on Bronies:

Old 12-17-2016, 05:58 PM   #71
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
Do these reservations stem from the fact that at its core it's a minecraft clone?
No, they stem from the fact that you in essence reset your progress every time you advance the main story, you're forced to build what the game wants you to build, and there's no co-op or multiplayer mode.

Old 12-18-2016, 12:05 AM   #72
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

Star Wars KotOR - I'm OP. This segment demonstrated that to me pretty well lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXWR9iEhOWE

Needless to say, I finally put this game to bed and beat it after 12 years in the making. 10/10 game. Story is just mmmmm... 10/10.

Onto KotOR II.
Old 12-18-2016, 12:19 PM   #73
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

Started playing this game called Whispering Willows. It's a horror themed adventure/exploration game with light puzzle solving. It has a some nice visuals, halfway decent writing, and exceptionally atmospheric music.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99A2BMuRmg0"]Whispering Willows E3 2015 Trailer | PS4, PS Vita - YouTube[/ame]

Old 06-11-2017, 05:36 PM   #74
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Tails

Super Bomberman R, true to its snes roots really nice!

Old 06-11-2017, 08:14 PM   #75
Regular Poster
477 posts
OmegaShadow intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.OmegaShadow intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.OmegaShadow intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.OmegaShadow intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.OmegaShadow intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.OmegaShadow intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.OmegaShadow intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.OmegaShadow intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 11,276, Level: 27 Points: 11,276, Level: 27 Points: 11,276, Level: 27
Level up: 70%
Level up: 70%, 274 Points needed Level up: 70% Level up: 70%

OmegaShadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
Super Bomberman R, true to its snes roots really nice!
I really want to play this! But... not having a Nintendo Switch gets in the way of that...

Right now I'm playing Final Fantasy VI (for probably the 50th time now) and Minecraft: Wii U Edition.

On RU, I'm currently Playing Pokémon: Yellow and Pokémon: Silver with the intention of clearing them.
Happiness is the meaning of life,
and life is the meaning of existence.