Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

View Poll Results: Do you adjust your package in public?
I'm a ninja 16 69.57%
I don't dare risk it 7 30.43%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-15-2012, 05:06 PM   #1
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Slime Slayer

+2 (+2/-0)     
Gentlemen of RU

Do you guys adjust your packages regularly in public. I do it all the time and my wife says it's just me, but I insist that all guys do it, were just super good at not geting caught. So what is it? Do reach into your pants and move stuff around like a ninja? Or do you just wait till your in private?

Comments

New best thread ever

All of the time
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 06-15-2012, 06:02 PM   #2
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Re: Gentlemen of RU

Holy crap, I need to stop making polls, three times in a row my seemingly basic question has been to cryptic for you guys. Sheesh.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 06-15-2012, 11:18 PM   #3
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

RU Joe

+2 (+2/-0)     

First of all I would like to say hi to Pacwhiz, and welcome to Retro Uprising, the best site on the net!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
Holy crap, I need to stop making polls, three times in a row my seemingly basic question has been to cryptic for you guys. Sheesh.
I think you're mistaking confusion with recovery time from the sheer ridiculousness and general hilarity of the question at hand; I had to laugh about it for a bit myself before I finally regained my composure enough to formulate a sufficient response.

( Click to show/hide )

To answer your question, I must also quantify a few of the variables in this particular equation:

1. Whenever I'm carrying a package for any length of time, regardless of its bulk or weight, I find after a given amount of time the need to change position in order to shift the weight and prevent any unnecessary back strain, RSD and so forth.

2. Depending on the nature of the particular package in question it may or may not be appropriate to seek privacy before this shifting of the weight occurs; some people are Ok with having others see them do it, and others may become quite self - conscious at this time.
Sometimes the act of shifting the weight in the presence of others is paramount, with the intention of the event itself becoming a display of strength and/ or stamina.

Again this depends on the package bulk or mass, as these variables directly dictate the apparent difficulty and therefore the overall impressiveness of the actual event.
Other variables to this particular aspect of the action {shifting of weight} may include the personality, age, sex, and/or physical strength of the intended audience themselves and/or their own weight shifting abilities.

3. As always, in the interest of equality it is also very important that the action {shifting of weight} be acceptable for anyone, regardless of personality, age, sex, and/or physical strength with regard to their individual shifting ability.
Furthermore and to the point this must include the shifting of different kinds of weight, regardless of the nature of the particular bulk or mass being shifted.

Comments

never change

Whoa, we have got the Stephen Hawking of junk rearrangement

Last edited by RU Joe; 06-15-2012 at 11:24 PM.. Reason: Welcome Pacwhiz!
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 06-15-2012, 06:13 PM   #4
funk wizard
6,007 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 349 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Demon-Mask

I don't do it. I wait until I am in a restroom or something.
Old 06-15-2012, 06:17 PM   #5
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%

DrunkN

+1 (+1/-0)     

After rereading the first post with more clarity, I understand it now. Sorry for the initial idiot response.

I'm quite frankly too nervous to even put my hands in my pockets in public.

Comments

np, but now I look like a lunatic up there
Old 06-15-2012, 06:45 PM   #6
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Kong

Define "all the time" and "regularly".
Old 06-15-2012, 07:29 PM   #7
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
Define "all the time" and "regularly".
Whenever your unit needs adjustment. It's not about frequency, it's about answering the call.

Last edited by Slime Slayer; 06-15-2012 at 07:31 PM..
kong on Bronies:

Old 06-15-2012, 10:19 PM   #8
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65

Kong

Quote:
Whenever your unit needs adjustment. It's not about frequency, it's about answering the call.

Oh, then yes, ninja.

There should be a third option though, of public and blatant.

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

I think this might come down to age.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Mostly.
Old 06-15-2012, 06:55 PM   #9
IGBYgate 2014
2,040 posts
Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 38
Points: 24,433, Level: 38 Points: 24,433, Level: 38 Points: 24,433, Level: 38
Level up: 91%
Level up: 91%, 217 Points needed Level up: 91% Level up: 91%

Barra

Ninja for sure. lol!
Old 06-15-2012, 07:53 PM   #10
6,652 posts
joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 49
Points: 40,908, Level: 49 Points: 40,908, Level: 49 Points: 40,908, Level: 49
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 942 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

joz

I'm able to adjust my junk without using my hands.
Old 06-15-2012, 08:54 PM   #11
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

samejamesbond

+3 (+3/-0)     

Quote:
Originally Posted by jozman3000 View Post

Ninja

Comments

hah

That image will never get old

Nice! XD

Remove Pootis
Old 06-15-2012, 09:19 PM   #12
49 posts
pacwhiz deserves a fan clubpacwhiz deserves a fan clubpacwhiz deserves a fan clubpacwhiz deserves a fan clubpacwhiz deserves a fan club
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 8,037, Level: 23 Points: 8,037, Level: 23 Points: 8,037, Level: 23
Level up: 99%
Level up: 99%, 13 Points needed Level up: 99% Level up: 99%

pacwhiz

+1 (+1/-0)     

Quote:
Originally Posted by jozman3000 View Post
So you, what, just rub up against anyone in the vicinity?
Or do you wildly shake it all about like a ninja on crack until it feels right?

Comments

It involves the deployment of a device.
Old 06-18-2012, 01:19 PM   #13
6,652 posts
joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 49
Points: 40,908, Level: 49 Points: 40,908, Level: 49 Points: 40,908, Level: 49
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 942 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

joz

+1 (+1/-0)     

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacwhiz View Post
So you, what, just rub up against anyone in the vicinity?
Or do you wildly shake it all about like a ninja on crack until it feels right?
I have a variety of techniques which I can perform in order to get the job done. Like Steven, I've used "The Step" and an alternate versions that I will call the "Sasquatch Step" and the "side step". Another move is the Michael Jackson. This one doesn't work too well at the mall for some reason though. But really, the most important tool is knowning where people are and finding a blind spot to be able to adjust your junk properly. Unless you don't care in which case I'll simply adjust it like a baseball player and spit.

Comments

It's all about the blind spot
Old 06-15-2012, 09:33 PM   #14
Kat with the hat
Game Mod
1,139 posts
KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 11,211, Level: 27 Points: 11,211, Level: 27 Points: 11,211, Level: 27
Level up: 63%
Level up: 63%, 339 Points needed Level up: 63% Level up: 63%

KATZ

none of that, hes just a boss
Old 06-15-2012, 09:43 PM   #15
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

+1 (+1/-0)     

Quote:
Originally Posted by KATZ View Post
none of that, hes just a boss
Or his junk is just really small.

Welcome to RU PacWhiz.

Comments

good point
Old 06-15-2012, 09:38 PM   #16
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

+1 (+1/-0)     

I have on occasion pulled "the step", thats where you just take this really broad step forward, until your nuts become unattached to your leg.

Comments

Thats just awesome
kong on Bronies:

Old 06-15-2012, 11:16 PM   #17
funk wizard
6,007 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Demon-Mask

Quote:
I have on occasion pulled "the step", thats where you just take this really broad step forward, until your nuts become unattached to your leg.
I occasionally have to do this one, though I will generally wait until I am in a restroom or something.
When I absolutely have to do it in public, I'm a ninja about it for sure.
Old 06-15-2012, 10:54 PM   #18
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

So I take it you just do it blatantly? What about the age? Like as in older people will ninja it and younger people wont?
kong on Bronies:

Old 06-15-2012, 11:24 PM   #19
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
View Stats

Kong

Quote:
So I take it you just do it blatantly?
Depends on the situation. But sometimes, yeah.
Quote:
What about the age? Like as in older people will ninja it and younger people wont?
Right.
Old 06-16-2012, 01:57 AM   #20
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 1,152 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

CrispyChicken

+1 (+1/-0)     

I'm widely recognized as the Bruce Lee of package adjustments.

Comments

THAT'S where I know your name!

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 06-16-2012, 01:59 AM   #21
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63

Dudebro

+2 (+2/-0)     

You beat it into submission while making loud intimidating noises? Bruce wasn't exactly known for being stealth.

Comments

lol really

Laughed pretty hard on this one.
Old 06-16-2012, 01:59 AM   #22
funk wizard
6,007 posts
View Stats

Demon-Mask

Bruce Lee wasn't ninja at all, he was quite showy and hard to ignore.
So, you make sounds like Bruce Lee did, when fighting, when you adjust your package?
Old 06-16-2012, 02:03 AM   #23
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 1,152 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

CrispyChicken

I was making a joke that I always get caught, but I'm kidding I never get caught or it seems that way because I guess people never want to say to you "Why did you just adjust your package?"

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 06-16-2012, 02:04 AM   #24
funk wizard
6,007 posts
View Stats

Demon-Mask

Yeah, no one is like "Hey, dude, you were just adjusting you package, weren't you?"
Old 06-16-2012, 02:14 AM   #25
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

+2 (+2/-0)     

Well if you do it like Bruce and they catch you that means you get to hurt them, bad. No one messed with him and got away without at least a foot to the chest. Look what he did to the last guy who called him out for adjusting himself in public!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQfzvQFTtEw[/ame]

Comments

Awesome!

From the looks of it, Bob Wall needed to adjust himself after that too