Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

Old 03-26-2012, 01:12 PM   #1
Donor
2,621 posts
jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 36
Points: 20,604, Level: 36 Points: 20,604, Level: 36 Points: 20,604, Level: 36
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 546 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

jim5cents

When our powers combine....

So my brother went super nerd on a Sunday afternoon and came up with a way to play PS2 games on his IPad with a 360 Controller. If any one is interested, here are the instructions.

No Fail Ever Blog Archive PS2 On iPad
Old 03-26-2012, 04:33 PM   #2
Regular Poster
901 posts
Squall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan club
View Stats
Level: 17
Points: 3,768, Level: 17 Points: 3,768, Level: 17 Points: 3,768, Level: 17
Level up: 80%
Level up: 80%, 82 Points needed Level up: 80% Level up: 80%
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Squall

Re: When our powers combine....

The way you described that is misleading. Saying he's playing it on his iPad there is like saying that I play ps2 games on my tv. It's not his iPad that's doing the brunt of the work, it's his comp, and ps2 emulators aren't particularly hard to work with anymore.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:52 PM   #3
6,652 posts
joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 49
Points: 40,908, Level: 49 Points: 40,908, Level: 49 Points: 40,908, Level: 49
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 942 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

joz

+3 (+3/-0)     

I was hoping for something related to Captain Planet.

Comments

I know +1 for getting the reference

Same as I

+1
Old 03-26-2012, 04:53 PM   #4
Donor
2,621 posts
jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 36
Points: 20,604, Level: 36 Points: 20,604, Level: 36 Points: 20,604, Level: 36
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 546 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%

jim5cents

Really...no kidding, because it says so in the instructions.

But because you are being Mr. Literal...came up with a way to play PS2 games on his PC with a 360 Controller which he then streamed on his IPad.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:14 PM   #5
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

I used to stream my PC to my DS, It was really laggy, but it was still cool to launch flash and do a little animation from my bed.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 03-26-2012, 05:23 PM   #6
Regular Poster
901 posts
Squall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan club
View Stats
Level: 17
Points: 3,768, Level: 17 Points: 3,768, Level: 17 Points: 3,768, Level: 17
Level up: 80%
Level up: 80%, 82 Points needed Level up: 80% Level up: 80%
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Squall

The reason it bugged me was because he said he had to be in range of his computer for the controller to work. That annoyed me, because I was planning on trying it out - thought it'd be good to be able to play ps2 games on the go!
Old 03-26-2012, 06:04 PM   #7
funk wizard
6,007 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 349 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Demon-Mask

Regardless if it not literally being played on the Ipad, it's still pretty damn cool, if you ask me.