Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 01-19-2021, 02:06 PM   #26
Regular Poster
164 posts
Thunderlips is kissing everybody's bum just rightThunderlips is kissing everybody's bum just rightThunderlips is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Level: 18
Points: 3,989, Level: 18 Points: 3,989, Level: 18 Points: 3,989, Level: 18
Level up: 35%
Level up: 35%, 261 Points needed Level up: 35% Level up: 35%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Thunderlips

Re: Roll call!

I just popped in. This site was made for a pandemic! I might be taking back some scores for kicks. I've run out of home improvement projects since last March and working out is getting old.
Old 01-28-2021, 10:03 AM   #27
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

I got lucky where I live, we dont really have the pandemic here... but from what I'm kinda gathering most places seem to be behaving as if there is no pandemic anyway.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 01-29-2021, 08:46 AM   #28
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

Yeah I live in an area with alarming numbers and people still don't take it seriously enough. It seems like mostly the older generation though. Young people seem to like living and breathing I guess.

Hi everyone, good to be back again.
Old 02-10-2021, 12:36 AM   #29
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 58
Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58
Level up: 21%
Level up: 21%, 1,598 Points needed Level up: 21% Level up: 21%

ZedIsDead

At least the Seattle area's had the pandemic mostly under control. Most people here wear masks, thankfully.
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!

Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!

Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!

Old 02-14-2021, 11:27 PM   #30
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%

DrunkN

I've been pretty lucky to not get it tbh. I've been to Sioux Falls, Minneapolis, and Phoenix all when they were at their worst points during the epidemic. (which probably would have made them all some of the worst places in the world) Hopefully with the introduction of vaccines the spread of the virus will begin to slow a bit.
Old 02-19-2021, 04:54 PM   #31
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 29
Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29
Level up: 99%
Level up: 99%, 14 Points needed Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Send a message via Yahoo to StarfoxFan2009

StarfoxFan2009

my whole family ended up catching it because some careless fool went to my brother's church without a mask. x.x
Old 02-21-2021, 12:41 AM   #32
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%

DrunkN

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarfoxFan2009 View Post
my whole family ended up catching it because some careless fool went to my brother's church without a mask. x.x
Sorry to hear that happened SFF. Hope everything turns out okay.
Old 02-21-2021, 02:37 AM   #33
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 29
Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29
Level up: 99%
Level up: 99%, 14 Points needed Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Send a message via Yahoo to StarfoxFan2009

StarfoxFan2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkN View Post
Sorry to hear that happened SFF. Hope everything turns out okay.
Yeah, everyone turned out to have been at least moderately mild. Of course, didn't help me that i found out while quarantined at my uncle's, who is battling cancer.
Old 02-24-2021, 01:01 PM   #34
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

You are the first person that I know of personally that has actually had it.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 03-25-2021, 09:27 PM   #35
Regular Poster
1,000 posts
count100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 4,839, Level: 20 Points: 4,839, Level: 20 Points: 4,839, Level: 20
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 911 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

count100

Some of us may have been gone for a extended period of time...

But then they make a triumphant return, now that they actually have a Computer in their house.

Old 04-02-2021, 04:30 PM   #36
Donor
987 posts
D.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 38
Points: 23,260, Level: 38 Points: 23,260, Level: 38 Points: 23,260, Level: 38
Level up: 40%
Level up: 40%, 1,390 Points needed Level up: 40% Level up: 40%

D.B. Cooper

Like I'm doing today, I occasionally stop by to check out an old score. Glad to see the place is still alive.
Old 05-12-2021, 07:28 PM   #37
Regular Poster
60 posts
hackeynut is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 19
Points: 4,374, Level: 19 Points: 4,374, Level: 19 Points: 4,374, Level: 19
Level up: 31%
Level up: 31%, 276 Points needed Level up: 31% Level up: 31%

hackeynut

I'm alive
Old 05-12-2021, 08:59 PM   #38
Regular Poster
76 posts
comboace intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.comboace intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.comboace intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.comboace intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.comboace intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.comboace intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 13
Points: 2,216, Level: 13 Points: 2,216, Level: 13 Points: 2,216, Level: 13
Level up: 48%
Level up: 48%, 234 Points needed Level up: 48% Level up: 48%

comboace

I pop in every now and then. Just set a new record as well.
Old 06-08-2021, 12:01 AM   #39
Regular Poster
1,660 posts
david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,745, Level: 23 Points: 7,745, Level: 23 Points: 7,745, Level: 23
Level up: 62%
Level up: 62%, 305 Points needed Level up: 62% Level up: 62%

david man45

seeing some of these old names :')

I think RU could end up massively popular with a revamp. Im thinking about getting into speedrunning in a semi serious fashion, and if RU could facilitate that itd blow right up. Glad to hear theres still hope yet, Kong.
Old 06-08-2021, 02:33 PM   #40
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Kong

Welcome back!

I still have hopes of one day having time to finish an RU revamp. Maybe it will still happen... But the revamp will almost certinally not include an online emulator that can prevent cheating by securely recording high scores and speedruns. So there might be an easy way to create INP files that can be converted to videos but not anything like ArcadeOX that proves the speed run was legit without cheating.

There are instructions in the forums somewhere for submiting a score here and converting it to a video to upload to youtube. If you are interested in that I can locate the instructions.
Old 06-08-2021, 07:17 PM   #41
Regular Poster
1,660 posts
david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,745, Level: 23 Points: 7,745, Level: 23 Points: 7,745, Level: 23
Level up: 62%
Level up: 62%, 305 Points needed Level up: 62% Level up: 62%

david man45

im not sure that would be totally necessary if im already recording gameplay, ill have to ask if thats good enough for submissions. they ban certain emulators
Old 06-09-2021, 11:03 PM   #42
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46
Level up: 7%
Level up: 7%, 1,406 Points needed Level up: 7% Level up: 7%

CatalystiCam

Weird to be back on rare occasion, but hey I'm alive.
Old 06-23-2021, 11:25 PM   #43
On Vacation
Donor
Game Mod
Administrator
734 posts
krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 25
Points: 9,301, Level: 25 Points: 9,301, Level: 25 Points: 9,301, Level: 25
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 449 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

krehztim

RU is Inevitable and Immortal. Nice to see some old timers popping up out of their gopher holes.
Old 06-28-2021, 05:45 AM   #44
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 58
Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58
Level up: 21%
Level up: 21%, 1,598 Points needed Level up: 21% Level up: 21%

ZedIsDead

Ugh, it's gonna be pushing 110 degrees here in Seattle tomorrow. Gonna be rough, considering the fact that I don't have A/C. Cam up north might actually have it worse.
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!

Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!

Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!

Old 02-26-2022, 08:41 PM   #45
I.X.E.
260 posts
T to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,119, Level: 28 Points: 12,119, Level: 28 Points: 12,119, Level: 28
Level up: 64%
Level up: 64%, 331 Points needed Level up: 64% Level up: 64%
Send a message via AIM to T to the C Send a message via Yahoo to T to the C

T to the C

Still here. Word Up.

Old 04-08-2022, 12:39 AM   #46
Regular Poster
1,000 posts
count100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 4,839, Level: 20 Points: 4,839, Level: 20 Points: 4,839, Level: 20
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 911 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

count100

+3 (+3/-0)     

Quote:
Originally Posted by krehztim View Post
RU is Inevitable and Immortal. Nice to see some old timers popping up out of their gopher holes.
Yes, some of us pop in and out. Lots have changed since the old days for some of us but its good to be able to get back on to the site.

I have a young one now and trying to get him into Retro games. He seems to like them so I have hope for him yet lol.

Comments

Congrats! Enjoy the ride!

Thats Wuzup Count100.

You love to see it.
Old 05-14-2022, 07:43 PM   #47
I.X.E.
260 posts
T to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,119, Level: 28 Points: 12,119, Level: 28 Points: 12,119, Level: 28
Level up: 64%
Level up: 64%, 331 Points needed Level up: 64% Level up: 64%
Send a message via AIM to T to the C Send a message via Yahoo to T to the C

T to the C

Quote:
Originally Posted by count100 View Post
Yes, some of us pop in and out. Lots have changed since the old days for some of us but its good to be able to get back on to the site.

I have a young one now and trying to get him into Retro games. He seems to like them so I have hope for him yet lol.

Me and nephew play Streets Of Rage 2 on the Nintendo Switch the other day. And my nephew loves him some Sonic The Hedgehog.

Yeeeaaah!

Old 05-26-2022, 07:12 AM   #48
Regular Poster
234 posts
Ballas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
Level: 26
Points: 10,151, Level: 26 Points: 10,151, Level: 26 Points: 10,151, Level: 26
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 499 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Send a message via Skype™ to Ballas

Ballas

+1 (+1/-0)     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
So who still browses this forum? Post whatever you want(within the rules though) and let me know. I don't care if you see this ten years from now just post so I know you're still alive
Im baaaack....

Comments

Ballas...Wuzup.
Koos van Dyk (KVD)
aka Ballas

When someone says "STOP"
I never know if its IN THE NAME OF LOVE,
HAMMERTIME, or if I am supposed to
COLLABERATE AND LISTEN...
Old 06-08-2022, 03:07 AM   #49
Regular Poster
234 posts
Ballas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
Points: 10,151, Level: 26 Points: 10,151, Level: 26 Points: 10,151, Level: 26
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 499 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Send a message via Skype™ to Ballas

Ballas

All good man. Gonna dust off my gaming controller this weekend and get going :-0
Koos van Dyk (KVD)
aka Ballas

When someone says "STOP"
I never know if its IN THE NAME OF LOVE,
HAMMERTIME, or if I am supposed to
COLLABERATE AND LISTEN...
Old 06-12-2022, 07:58 PM   #50
Donor
112 posts
agnostic79 play's well with othersagnostic79 play's well with others
View Stats
Points: 10,287, Level: 26 Points: 10,287, Level: 26 Points: 10,287, Level: 26
Level up: 60%
Level up: 60%, 363 Points needed Level up: 60% Level up: 60%
Send a message via AIM to agnostic79

agnostic79

Popping in for the first time in years. Got 4 kids now, no time to play anymore. Just wanted to see who's still around.