Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Name That Game Need help remembering a game's name? Post here and we will help.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > Name That Game

Old 04-22-2011, 06:08 PM   #1
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Dudebro

I know this is unusual but I had to ask

What game is this from? I just found this pic randomly and it made me curious.
NSFW
( Click to show/hide )

I figure if anyone knows random, useless game trivia it's you guys. Don't let me down!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 06:27 PM   #2
Regular Poster
192 posts
Ashums is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 12
Points: 1,542, Level: 12 Points: 1,542, Level: 12 Points: 1,542, Level: 12
Level up: 9%
Level up: 9%, 458 Points needed Level up: 9% Level up: 9%

Ashums

Re: I know this is unusual but I had to ask

Friday the 13th NES [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNXSXmxlUjU"]YouTube - YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE DEAD[/ame]

Just googled the text and found it. How did you come across that pic anyway?

Old 04-22-2011, 06:30 PM   #3
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63

Dudebro

I had a feeling I'd end up feeling like a fool over this. Figures the one time I don't google something it's stunningly easy.

I found it on a random pics site. It was the only video game related one and I wasn't familiar with it. Makes sense now that you named it, never really played that. Thanks.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:28 PM   #4
Donor
2,621 posts
jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 36
Points: 20,604, Level: 36 Points: 20,604, Level: 36 Points: 20,604, Level: 36
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 546 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%

jim5cents

Beat me to it.
Old 04-22-2011, 09:20 PM   #5
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

That was the message me and my boys recieved after going over to Jim's mom's place.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 04-22-2011, 11:22 PM   #6
Donor
2,621 posts
jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 36
Points: 20,604, Level: 36 Points: 20,604, Level: 36 Points: 20,604, Level: 36
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 546 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%

jim5cents

+2 (+2/-0)     

Yeah, because she crushed your heads just like she crushes beer cans

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKkTdbBmP9k]YouTube - Women Crushes Beer Cans With Boob[/ame]

Comments

That's awesome!
Old 04-23-2011, 12:02 AM   #7
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

RU Joe

+1 (+1/-0)     

+1 for the boob lady!

- but why only the right one? - maybe the left has too much power?
..... what was this thread about again?

Comments

Last edited by RU Joe; 04-23-2011 at 12:03 AM.. Reason: spacing!
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 04-23-2011, 02:10 AM   #8
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Quote:
what was this thread about again?
Me being stupid.
Old 04-23-2011, 02:20 AM   #9
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

RU Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Me being stupid.
Hey!
I'm stupid tonight too!
What a small World this is ...
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 04-23-2011, 06:26 PM   #10
Kuma Shock
2,253 posts
Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 36,698, Level: 46 Points: 36,698, Level: 46 Points: 36,698, Level: 46
Level up: 84%
Level up: 84%, 252 Points needed Level up: 84% Level up: 84%

Wolf

I like the angry Nintendo nerd ending better
Old 04-24-2011, 08:56 AM   #11
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Tails

I showed my friend this and they instantly guessed it as well. lmao

Old 04-24-2011, 09:12 PM   #12
Regular Poster
30 posts
theguywhowantstobetheguy is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 4
Points: 394, Level: 4 Points: 394, Level: 4 Points: 394, Level: 4
Level up: 63%
Level up: 63%, 56 Points needed Level up: 63% Level up: 63%

theguywhowantstobetheguy

maybe Batman on NES
Old 04-24-2011, 10:15 PM   #13
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Thanks for the attempt but this was answered in the second post, Friday the 13th for NES.
Old 04-26-2011, 11:32 PM   #14
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

RU Joe

^ I like the music for it but the game is hard to play, like Platoon.
( Click to show/hide )

Old 04-26-2011, 11:38 PM   #15
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

I remember playing Platoon as a kid. It's a distinct memory of me dieing over and over until I reached a FPS dungeon style level. That's it. Must've never made it past that part.
Old 04-26-2011, 11:45 PM   #16
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Tails

Shouldn't you be able to now DB?

Old 04-27-2011, 12:09 AM   #17
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

A better question is would I want to now? And my answer would be no.
Old 04-27-2011, 12:32 AM   #18
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

RU Joe

DB:
Quote:
It's a distinct memory of me dieing over and over
Me too.
But I still love to play these games, even just to hear the 8 - bit music and sound effects for nostalgic purposes.

For instance, I just checked out Wrath of the Black Manta for the first time in ages, and it was great!

Last edited by RU Joe; 04-27-2011 at 12:32 AM.. Reason: .
( Click to show/hide )

Old 04-27-2011, 12:38 AM   #19
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Oh yeah I do love that too. I just don't usually load up a game unless I loved it as a kid, I'm modding or I know it's got a really good soundtrack.