Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

Old 12-11-2016, 09:53 PM   #1
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46
Level up: 7%
Level up: 7%, 1,406 Points needed Level up: 7% Level up: 7%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

CatalystiCam

Your Top played games on Steam

I always like looking at statistics in games for some reasons. I'm curious on something that a lot of us probably have. Let's see what eats up most of your time in your steam library.

My games currently are a pretty steady stream of hours trickling downwards. I notice a lot of people have hundreds of hours into a couple of games, and then it falls off. These games are usually something by bethesda or Valve as well. For that, I feel unique in posting my out-of--the-ordinary library.

Old 12-12-2016, 05:19 AM   #2
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

Re: Your Top played games on Steam

I've come super close to buying Terreria on a whim like 6 times now. I really wanna give it a try. Anyway I don't play on Steam.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 12-12-2016, 08:04 AM   #3
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

My TF2 and CS:GO numbers are inflated by idling for drops. I played a lot of TF2 but I probably played CS for maybe an hour, not my style.

Terraria is definitely worth buying on sale. I prefer Starbound though.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	steam games.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	150.9 KB
ID:	4017  
Old 12-12-2016, 03:41 PM   #4
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 1,152 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

CrispyChicken

I like my RPGs.

( Click to show/hide )

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 12-12-2016, 05:30 PM   #5
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

CatalystiCam

Someone with almost as few hours as me! Yet to break 100 in anything. I honestly think Cities will break 100 before Terraria. I don't know how Terraria has gotten so many for me. I guess it was like my steam game before I really got into steam when this PC got built in 2014.

It is true with RPG's though. Especially in my case where a lot of games hit the 8-24 hour mark for me. Anyways, they climb into the top rankings pretty wuick with 1 or 2 playthroughs. Pretty sure if I screenshot mine a day later here, Knights of the Old Republic would be on there.

I know only 2 of you have uploaded yours, but there is some very familiar sights that I see on a lot of people's lists. TF2, Skyrim, Fallout, Civ 5. I only even own one of these, and it's at like 1.2 hours for me right now (Skyrim).
Old 12-13-2016, 12:30 AM   #6
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 1,152 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

CrispyChicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatalystiCam View Post
Someone with almost as few hours as me! Yet to break 100 in anything. I honestly think Cities will break 100 before Terraria. I don't know how Terraria has gotten so many for me. I guess it was like my steam game before I really got into steam when this PC got built in 2014.
Pretty much all of those RPGs will eventually be 100+ hours. I have a lot left to do in Skyrim, Fallout 4, and Witcher. Just a matter of time really. I don't have many of the DLCs for the games either which would add a lot of time.

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 12-12-2016, 05:41 PM   #7
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63

Dudebro

Quote:
TF2, Skyrim, Fallout, Civ 5
Without checking I'd guess those are the most popular Steam games of all time. Maybe not FO4 specifically but the franchise. Also that excludes Mobas, because those suck.
Old 12-12-2016, 05:47 PM   #8
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Without checking I'd guess those are the most popular Steam games of all time. Maybe not FO4 specifically but the franchise. Also that excludes Mobas, because those suck.
Oh for sure, and that's why I said Fallout. I think if you combine the whole series, they may take the cake. I personally had like 13 hours into FO3 on my first playthrough last summer before Windows 10 happened and it stopped working... I can't jump into Skyrim like I did with that one.
Old 12-12-2016, 07:35 PM   #9
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

You should give Skyrim a shot I think it's way better than FO3 or 4. Maybe not New Vegas though.
Old 12-12-2016, 07:38 PM   #10
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
You should give Skyrim a shot I think it's way better than FO3 or 4. Maybe not New Vegas though.
It'll probably make it's way in. Easy thing with those games is the ability to come back to them whenever without much confusion. I find it hard to return to most RPG's after a lengthy break, but these kind of break that.

As for the break here. I'm hoping my awful attention span can hold up through Kotor I & II.
Old 12-12-2016, 10:44 PM   #11
6,652 posts
joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 49
Points: 40,908, Level: 49 Points: 40,908, Level: 49 Points: 40,908, Level: 49
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 942 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

joz

Name:	ru.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	4018
Old 12-13-2016, 11:51 AM   #12
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

I've been trying to not buy stuff in general, but I've steered clear of a lot of dlc until I know I'd want them, and they're on sale. I bought Cities as a core game, then added After Dark several months later, and Snowfall several after that. It's a good system. I don't think I'll be getting the natural disasters dlc.
Old 12-15-2016, 08:26 AM   #13
Kuma Shock
2,253 posts
Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 36,698, Level: 46 Points: 36,698, Level: 46 Points: 36,698, Level: 46
Level up: 84%
Level up: 84%, 252 Points needed Level up: 84% Level up: 84%

Wolf

my list
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	34
Size:	352.9 KB
ID:	4019  
Old 12-15-2016, 10:53 AM   #14
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 58
Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58
Level up: 21%
Level up: 21%, 1,598 Points needed Level up: 21% Level up: 21%

ZedIsDead

I'm surprised Corpse Party isn't at the top for you.
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!

Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!

Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!

Old 12-16-2016, 12:37 AM   #15
Kuma Shock
2,253 posts
Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 36,698, Level: 46 Points: 36,698, Level: 46 Points: 36,698, Level: 46
Level up: 84%
Level up: 84%, 252 Points needed Level up: 84% Level up: 84%

Wolf

Lol buttering the pooper dont take long
Old 12-16-2016, 05:54 PM   #16
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

Kugyince

Boom?

( Click to show/hide )

Open World
JRPG
Exploration
JRPG
Cards
Strat/Sim
TRPG
JRPG
Dating Sim

Nothing unexpected here...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	steam top.png
Views:	131
Size:	479.6 KB
ID:	4020  

Old 02-01-2017, 08:20 PM   #17
Regular Poster
142 posts
B-boy Lutador deserves a fan clubB-boy Lutador deserves a fan clubB-boy Lutador deserves a fan clubB-boy Lutador deserves a fan clubB-boy Lutador deserves a fan clubB-boy Lutador deserves a fan club
View Stats
Level: 19
Points: 4,269, Level: 19 Points: 4,269, Level: 19 Points: 4,269, Level: 19
Level up: 5%
Level up: 5%, 381 Points needed Level up: 5% Level up: 5%

B-boy Lutador

Steam Community :: mrtonystanley :: Screenshots
I've spent the most hours on Cubetractor, Double Dragon Neon, Abduction Bit, Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+, Void Invaders, & I'm gonna spend a fair few hours on Double Dragon 4. You guys checked out Double Dragon 4? I think it's good.
Old 02-02-2017, 08:03 AM   #18
Regular Poster
77 posts
wolf_lord_30 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainswolf_lord_30 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainswolf_lord_30 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainswolf_lord_30 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainswolf_lord_30 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainswolf_lord_30 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainswolf_lord_30 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainswolf_lord_30 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainswolf_lord_30 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 5,411, Level: 20 Points: 5,411, Level: 20 Points: 5,411, Level: 20
Level up: 70%
Level up: 70%, 339 Points needed Level up: 70% Level up: 70%

wolf_lord_30

I've been enjoying Double Dragon IV quite a bit. It has its weak points, but overall is a fairly solid game. Plus the fact you have a tower mode to try your hand at surviving and the ability to play as pretty much anyone from the DD NES series in the story mode is kind of fun. And, with local co op, I have an excuse to invite a friend over and indulge in some old school fun.
Old 02-10-2017, 08:31 PM   #19
Regular Poster
1,660 posts
david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,745, Level: 23 Points: 7,745, Level: 23 Points: 7,745, Level: 23
Level up: 62%
Level up: 62%, 305 Points needed Level up: 62% Level up: 62%

david man45

I do most of the gaming here on console or gog BUT I do have Dont Starve with multiplayer expansion, Baldur's Gate, and Ago of Empires 2

is there a place to put your steam id for RU peoples to add? Mine is RetroUpriser